It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla and ABC News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Last night I paused the ABC Evening News while my wife did something or other in the kitchen. I jogged the pause point back to the beginning of the piece which happened to be an investgative report segment with Brian Ross. For those of you who watch MSM and ABC news you'll be familiar with the graphic intro they use for these reports.

In the foreground-right of the image is a typewritten letter behind a micro-cassette tape and small portable video monitor. You can read part of the letter and it refers to published works of Nikola Tesla (underlined). I found this rather odd and decided I'd post it here. Strange waht slips by us when we're not looking, eh?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i can't exactly make out what it says... are you able to zoom in and type what it says for the rest of us??

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry. The abc site only has a small video window and I had to do a 'print screen' to capture it. When I saw it on TV I was able to read some and it appeared to be an FBI letter pertaining to the written works of Nikola Tesla. I'm not sure what I can do to get a better copy.

new topics

join