It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Upsets CNBC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Thanks for posting this OP.

GREAT VIDEO.

Star and Flag!

This man needs to be President. He seems to be the only one out there that gets it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh I enjoyed watching that live on tv. You could hear the anchors freaking out. I also wanted to punch the committee leader in the face because it is obvious he didnt want to hear what Ron Paul had to say. Cut him off in mid sentence during his time. Ive seen committees on TV before and they are usually allowed to finish the sentence.

(Punches old guy)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

yeah...they were like...OH CRAP!!...the truth!!! Shut him up!!

Silly RP and his honest/logical observations.

What a fool he is.

I hope the guy is still ticking in 4 years...if things get as bad as they look he may be able to get by the media bias and get elected...he's up there in age though.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
again,,,,,, your missing some thing here,,,,,,,,,

this is no conspiracy against ron paul

first,,,,i'm a huge ron paul fan and supporter but..........

you are all completely wrong, and have taken this whole thing out of context

in all these hearings the member make open statements

this takes forever and is somewhat a waist,,,,so lately they have shortened it from 5 to 2 minutes,,,,,or foregoing opening remarks all together

sometimes there's 40 members,,,,so opening statements can take from 80 minutes to 2 and a half hours b4 a witness even speaks or answers a single question

this is long, boring,,,, drug out,, and makes hearings take forever
you waist 2 hours b4 the witness even answers a single question or states his testimony,,,,,,the whole reason everyone is there

cnbc was under the impression,,,,it would begin with bernanke's testimony,,,
it was pure coincidence that ron paul was speaking his opening comments

cnbc just wanted to air bernanke's opening statement,,,,,,and got screwed up on the timing

their is no conspiracy here,,,,,,,sorry,,,, but i watch these things a couple of times a week on cspan,,,,since i'm out of work

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I heard the word substandard as well,lol

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
why do people jump on things and never step back and look????

they want to believe things so bad,,,,,they refuse to look at a rational explanation

this thread will be starred and flagged i bet,,,, and go on for 5 or 6 pages of bashing,,,,,,, all because people have taken something out of context and twisted it to be what they want it to be

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
this isn't a conspiracy against ron paul!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow, all those exclamation points convinced me!
A few more would have convinced everyone

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
LOL

I know it's not a conspiracy against Ron Paul but I still thought their fumbling after his speech was hillarious!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I got your point, and I agree with it.
If I'm not mistaken that was Paul's second statement. someone else had yielded some of their time To Dr. Paul.
Paul LOVES to go up against the Bernanke.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Yeah, he's done it many times...and he never gets a real answer. He always gets a political answer as Bernanke always dodges the question or does he trademark "screw you" smirk on his face.

I'd love to see Ron Paul locked up in a room alone with this guy along with a camera.

He'd eat him alive.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

someday, I wish Bernanke would just lose it, while Paul was giving him his weekly scolding. He seems to tune out half the time.

Back on the topic.
I just think that CNBC was off their timing, they thought It was going to be the "Fedmaster General" doing the talking. And There was Paul. notice that they cut away after he was finished.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I just think that CNBC was off their timing, they thought It was going to be the "Fedmaster General" doing the talking. And There was Paul. notice that they cut away after he was finished.

RP seems like the parent scolding a kid for stealing cookies out of the cookie jar...and Bernanke just won't admit to it.

I think this is correct as well although I can see how it can be confused. I don't watch this show either so I wouldn't have known about the way the show is ran.

Thanks to the poster who originally pointed this out.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

I got your point, and I agree with it.
If I'm not mistaken that was Paul's second statement. someone else had yielded some of their time To Dr. Paul.

thanks spaae doubt,,, at least somebody gets it,,,,,, 2 pages of swearing up one side and down the other they're out to get him ,,,, when that was so not the point is ridiculous to me,,,,,,,and i guess why this site and conspiracies in general get such a bad rap

people would rather yell, than see the truth

it seems crazy how many will just jump on something,,, with no knowledge or even verifying it to be true or not

someone posted it so it's true, end of story,,, geez

he's been on cnbc a bunch lately,,,,,invited,,,, yet today they cut him off because he was telling the truth

i guess he was lying the times he was invited

also----spacedoubt

i still remember that thread last year you were moderating during the primaries,, she was nuts,,, and you were funny,,, i'm chuckling thinking about it ,,, she hated ron paul something awful

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I'm going to have to go dig up that thread later.
I can't remember who the member was though..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your absolutely right nothing out of the ordinary here. They screw up on the timing all the time it just so happend that this time ron paul was speaking and they wanted to start the live feed as soon as Bernanke started his speech and started it too early.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Paul seems to be the last ray of light left out there. Good on Ya Paul! I support everything you've been doing! You're doing what most are scared to do and has not been done since JFK! He's actually fighting for the people and I salute that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are missing the point. They messed up by showing Ron Paul telling the truth. They knew there was going be H to pay for it. Thats why they were trying cover for it. Watch the last of the vid again.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3

You are missing the point. They messed up by showing Ron Paul telling the truth. They knew there was going be H to pay for it. Thats why they were trying cover for it. Watch the last of the vid again.

if that's so,,, why has ron paul been on a ton of msm outlets lately,,,,saying nearly the saME SPEAL EVERYTIME?????

why would cnbc have him on ,,,,,if he would tell the truth,,, that they're covering up

it doesn't hold weight or make sense

and i'm not denying msm is biased and steers things in a direction they want,,, but not this one

also,,, why didn't they just cut him off,, they aired it until he finished his 2minute opening statement,,,,

sorry,, but no

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
posting a youtube video is not a reputable news source - on the same page you linked was a video about a skateboarding dog....

please find any reputable source as per the rules please.

uhmm... yes it is, if it's taken directly from a broadcast...i just happened to see that on CNBC, and it showed exactly what was said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join