It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on cnn !undeniable proof! debunk this if you can!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeta1991
...if it was a street light
they wouldnt have had a report about `what was it` the next day....

skeptics the game is up

Well, the object on the far right is a streetlight.

The OTHER object in the right half of the screen streaking through the sky looks like meteor, acts like a meteor, and -- from eyewitness reports from elsewhere about hearing explosions -- sounds like a meteor. By the way, THAT is the object CNN and Ed Grimsley were talking about -- they were not talking about the object that we have identified as a streetlight.

I would say that the object streaking through the sky is quite possibly a meteor until someone has any evidence to indicate otherwise. Ed Grimsley says in that video "well, it could be something else". Well -- duh -- of course it could be something else, but what?

Until there is some evidence rebutting the existing evidence that the object was a meteor, then I think that's a darn good explanation.

Since it is very obvious that they were NOT talking about the streetlight in the video, perhaps we misunderstand your post, or you misunderstood the CNN interview, or you are trolling.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Looks like a street light to me, possibly even a silver street light. Ive seen one of those before.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
look
ima nice guy
i just dont let chadwick
hes creepy
hes obsessed that i am www.youtube.com/weneedtoknow

he really needs to get a life!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

look ill level with you
i dont like skeptics
i never have
they are creepy
arrogant
ignorant

!

EVERYONE has to be a little bit skeptic sometime. If not, then you fall for every lie that comes out of people's mouths. Yes, there are aliens and alien space craft, but let's not call everything an alien craft lest we get the wool pulled over our eyes by tricksters and the government.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And you might need to get prozac.

This is an open forum fror believers and skeptics alike. As much as we would like to see concrete evidence, we also have a right of opinion.

This is probably the 10th thread on this matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i live by where this happened, its a street lite

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
nevermind...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smitewinit

scroll up. plenty of people have chimed in on this. We all know it's a streetlight. Well, except for zeta there....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
well technically the video debunks itself. since the reporter mentions what it may or may not be.

so im not quite following the post here? were you actually expecting anybody to debunk this or were you merely using that form of wording to get more views?

the reporter states that it might be debris from 2 satellites that collided over siberia 2 days prior to the footage being taken. if not that it could just as easily be a meteor or space junk virtually anything burning up on re-entry into the earths atmosphere.

this is hardly undeniable proof of anything but the effect of friction on a falling object. if that was your intent then yes this cant be debunked.

haha dude are your serious? that silver object is a street light.

its just blurred out because of the bad quality of the video

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

if it was a street light
they wouldnt have had a report about `what was it` the next day....

skeptics the game is up

what the hell are you talking about? they dont mention anything about the street lights. and as i mentioned in my fist post that is what it is. you would have to be hallucinating to think it is anything else.

either that or this and all your other posts are just stunts to keep you entertained. i have noticed some of your other posts are as ridiculous as this. i think we might have a prankster on our hands check out this join date.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by smitewinit
...if there was something that prominent in the sky people would be turning their heads....

The crowd was busy watching the race, and the racers were busy running -- and both of those groups (at least the ones we could see in the video) had their backs to the object.

The possible meteor may have made a sound as it broke up in the atmosphere, but if it was far enough away, the sound may have not been heard (or have been that noticeable) to the people in the video. The news cameraman did not say that he heard a sound.

Therefore since the people's backs were to the object, and there may have been no sound from the object that could be heard by the people, then why would they react to it?

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
steetlight, omg , so nothing else

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This was on the news this morning. Its a meteorite, not a UFO. If you want you can buy it on May 17.

DALLAS - Two pieces of a meteor that blazed across the Texas sky earlier this month are going from the asteroid belt to the auction block.

Dallas-based Heritage Auction Galleries announced Thursday it is putting two pieces of the meteorite up for auction, including a 227-gram specimen that could fetch up to $5,000. Auction house spokesman David Herskowitz says the meteor pieces were discovered in the town West, 113 kilometres south of Dallas, by an East Coast meteorite hunter whose trip was paid for by an anonymous collector.

People across Texas reported seeing a fireball Feb. 15.

The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration initially suggested it could have been debris from colliding satellites but later said it probably was a natural phenomenon.

The auction date is May 17.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
story

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
reply to post by zeta1991

Ehum...

I am a believer.
I've seen my fair share of "things", not to mention the overwhelming evidence in form of videos, pictures and trustworhty testemonies thereof, especially what NASA has leaked the last couple of years (finally!)
I am pretty convinced that there are "UFO's" out there.

...I am also pretty convinced that that is a freakin streetlight. And the other thing is a rather large meteorite.

Get over it.

I wish someone at NASA would grow a pair and just hold a press conference and dissiminate the information to the masses. If I were in that position, I wouldn't care if my life was in danger. It is one of those discoverys that could bring about a complete shift in our way of thinking.

Actually in the video, they showed a meteor. When it landed, it was a rather large meteorite...

OK, silly snooty rant over!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

and i see a metallic disc in the right corner
not the sun
id like to see people debunk this!

Now that this has been debunked, I am curious, Zeta...what did you think this was undeniable proof of?

look ill level with you
i dont like skeptics
i never have
they are creepy
arrogant
ignorant

Speaking of ignorant, arrogant, creepy...did you happen to read your own posts?

look ill level with you
i dont like skeptics
i never have
they are creepy
arrogant
ignorant

Oh we got it...we heard you the first one-thousand-times you posted your opinions of skeptics.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Yeah, that was my first impression. I just like to let people down easy...

Sick avatar by the way. I needs to gets me one of those!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta1991

Man you really have to try and not let people get to you. Life will treat you so much better when you do not let people get under your skin.

When I was about ten years old, I came into the house crying my eyes out. I told my mom "Everybody is laughing at me!!!"

My mom said. "Sweetie WE are not laughing at you. WE are laughing with you."

Mom was always a hoot! You may think that you cannot control how other people make you feel, but you can control it. You just need practice at it. There is always going to be some smart butt who wants to make you suffer, but you can decide that you WILL NOT suffer, but will thrive instead.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You won't get an answer, he's been banned.....again
(for about the 10th time now)

Poor guy

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why is this guy/girl not banned already? Swallow your pride, and just get on with life.

Not sure why the streetlights are on during the day, but you can see that they are further down the street too, and the object moves too much to be in the background (along with the shaking of the camera I mean).

Besides, who are you to say who can or cannot add to your thread? I quite like Chad... he seems level headed, and doesn't insult people and write in caps to them.

I'm a believer in UFO's, but here, I believe you're mistaken, and down right wrong!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
reply to post by ls1cameric

I did read the entire post.. Did you? And before you start calling people fools, I was commenting on his post that said.

"if it was a street light they wouldnt have had a report about `what was it` the next day..."

Now who looks like a fool for making an assumption?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Damn, I like how these threads develope...

Someone posts a street light UFO, people are making fun of it, then the OP completley freaks out when he realizes his/hers mistake, other people get mad at him and finally all are busting eachothers heads...

Keep up the good work zeta!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join