It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French professor sacked over 9/11 conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

French professor sacked over 9/11 conspiracy theory

www.russiatoday.com

An academic in France has been sacked by the Ministry of Defence after questioning the official version of events surrounding the 9/11 attacks. He now reportedly plans to sue the government.

Aymeric Chauprade lost his job allegedly over the introduction to his latest book about political crises around the world, and more specifically, that the 9/11 attacks in New York City and Washington D.C. were an orchestrated "American-Israeli conspiracy". The Defence Minister had strong objections to the material, so Aymeric had to go.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is incredible. I thought France was quite friendly with freedom of speech. Why target a respectable professor for his views? A lot of people do not believe the official version of 9/11, are they going to sack all of us? This is worrying indeed, we are heading in the wrong direction. I think the french president is a pawn in the NWO conspiracy!

www.russiatoday.com

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

This does seem to be happening more and more where professors are fired for their controversial views.

In my opinion it is an attempt to keep the masses under the already obsolete schooling system that we have had for so long. They produce sheeple that the government can easily control.

So these types of thoughts are dangerous apparently.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

This is incredible. I thought France was quite friendly with freedom of speech.

well review your thoughts. It is more than visible now but it really started in the mid 80's when all (99%) the media have been bought by weapons sellers and other big corporations that plays the full power conditioning game.
A very famous French humorist was also killed at that time in a very curious way; the kind of guy that was saying too much on air and way too popular to the people.
The new president is just the end of a long process to make france a fascist country similar to USA

Originally posted by TheOracle
I think the french president is a pawn in the NWO conspiracy!
www.russiatoday.com

of course he is, along with his prime minister. Their agenda in the few month after they came to power was eloquent (as example: one meeting at the FED, and then, the very next week a route plan coming out of nowhere for the reform of the state was imposed to the ministers)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Freedom is an illusion, you are not free to say and do as you like

Wake up

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
Freedom is an illusion, you are not free to say and do as you like

Wake up

Everyone is free to do as they choose!!! We just have to hide from the reprocussions afterwards!!!!

I think with the recent elections in several countries (over the last decade) that the PTB are preparing to move towards a singular world government. We will all be under this new governments thumb...

sucks to be us....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushi
the PTB are preparing to move towards a singular world government. We will all be under this new governments thumb...

there is already a singular financial government. to extent that to politics is not for tomorrow (cf russia, bolivia, venezuela in first line).

( but after a global nuke and/or HAARP style weapons war... then yeah it could end up badly...)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nah a nuclear catastrophe would further weaken the PTB. Because at that point in time you would have a general break down in society, and it would be every person for themselves...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
France, like most of Europe, is a Rothschild fiefdom. They control the capital there. There is free speech, just as long as you don't speak about anything really important. The freespeech mysteriously turns into stfu. Portugal is the same way. First the money goes, and if it gets really serious secret service visits or 'accidents' will tend to happen.

What happens is that the countries where the elitists actually live tend to have high standards of living because they don't wan't to get mob lynched, but the same antihuman elitist powerstructures exist in stealth as you find slightly more openly in the US.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
He's still free to publish his book, just not on the payroll of the Ministry of Defense. If one's employment contract does not allow him/her to partake in certain activities (academic extremism), well...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Using Bishop Williamson as a gauge, my guess would be that the "anti-semitic" element to his theory is more of an issue then discussing 911 as an inside job alone.

references:
The Roman Catholic Church for 911 Truth
Holocaust-Denying Bishop Removed from Seminary Post

top topics

join