It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of Cele Castillo (EX DEA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is the story of an ex DEA agent named Celerino "Cele" Castillo III. A Vietnam veteran, former police officer and DEA agent. He was the original Iran Contra whistle blower, exposing a mass government conspiracy.

Celerino Castillo III was born in 1949 in South Texas. He came from a family of a long tradition, tracing his heritage back to the Mexican revolutionary Emiliano Zapata. His father, a decorated disabled veteran of World War II, was his role model and hero. Because of his father's influence, throughout his life, Castillo strove to live the life of a hero, fighting for causes in the interest of the US and its citizens. In 1970, as the only son in the family, he served in the US Army and was sent to Vietnam where he was awarded The Bronze Star for bravery. While in Vietnam he repeatedly saw fellow soldiers lay low from heroin overdoses. This powerful experience convinced him to devote his life to combating the illegal drug trade and its devastating effects on Americans. In 1976, after returning to the US, Castillo earned a Criminal Justice degree (BS) from Pan American University, now University of Texas at Pan Am.

On New Years Eve, 1979, he joined the DEA as one of the few Latino agents. In 1980 he was assigned to New York City as the first Mexican-American agent. There he was a key figure in deep undercover investigation that led to the incarceration of drug traffickers connected to major organized crime families.

Cele's career history clearly shows his dedication to his work, his patriotism and his love of the United States, his tireless attempts to fight a true war on drugs and his unwillingness to compromise his beliefs despite pressure from his superiors. While his government shouted "Just Say No!" entire Central and South American nations fell into what are now known as coc aine democracies.

In August 1984, Castillo was assigned to Peru where he...

www.powderburns.org...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Zapataman]

[edit: clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
[removed excessive quote from external source]

Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Some people have asked Cele why he is coming foreword with his story. Castillo replies that a long time ago he took an oath to protect The Constitution of the United States and its citizens. He has thought about quitting but there was no time limit on that oath. In reality it has cost him so much to become a complete human being, that he lost his family and that there is a possibility that he might be incarcerated for telling the truth.

For all of his work, even a direct protest to the Vice President George Bush about CIA involvement in drug trafficking, Cele Castillo was ignored, nearly assassinated and then forced out of DEA into early and very lean retirement.

Celerino Castillo III has now become a veteran of his third and perhaps most dangerous war - the war against the criminals in his own government.

I Guess the Feds are after him now for "Conspiracy to obtain firearms".
after buying and selling guns a a gun show.

Also I was listening to him when he was on with Alex Jones, and he says all the weapons that drugs cartels in Mexico are using are sold to the Mexican gov via US gov. He says that those weapons are not from gun shows and is only an excuse to lobby gun control.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I got to meet Cele at Ron Averys bar. I shook his hand. He was sentenced this month. Appeal denied. He will goto prison and the convicts will kill him. He seemed like a tough man to me... one that could handle his own...but a block full of cons is too many for anyone person.

I feel kinda numb... I just learned of the fate of Cele a few minutes ago... I did not even now.... It has been awhile since I visited Jack Bloods web site...

I remember he said he had evidence in a safe with instructions....I wonder if that evidence will be released....

This SUCKS!

God be with Castillo.

new topics

top topics

join