It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of our spiritual awakening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There was a rash or something like that mentioned on the link as one of the symptoms. I think he may have been asking if anyone else had experienced this. Very good thread!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I clicked this thread expecting to find a list of symptoms that could easily be explained, but um... no, I can't.

I've also been experiencing rather a lot of these, and dismissing them as signs of age (funny, as I'm still in my early 30's and am actually healthier than I was in my 20's--even got my hair to grow past the shoulders, which I haven't been able to manage since I was a kid).

Very odd.

Also, something I didn't see mentioned, but experienced recently--I have a small tattoo (holdover from a misspent youth), and my body recently started to reject the ink. Out of the blue, after 10 years. No idea why, even my doctor found it strange.

What does all this mean, though? I get that there's something going on, but... what, exactly, and why is it happening now?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
A nice little collection, i haven't read it all, but i know i'm changing, i don't need to read it. I read about a quarter of it and it all applied to me.

I just accept it now, and work with it, i can sense energy in my chakras as if it was a stream of water. My hearing is enhanced, vision, some foods i don't like the taste of anymore.. well you know, you've read the list.

The guy put al ot of effort into collecting all this. Its a matter of remembering or recording these things to get such a list, well done.

Welcome caveman its always nice to have one so respected as you in this area pop by with insight, thank you.

Your right we do just need to accept it and not question it too much.

The energy in your chakras flowing like a stream is good, you sound balanced and grounded, two very important things which Im still working on.

Grounding is very important especially when going through some of the more wierd symptoms which as humans we have not experienced before in our memory. If one is grounded it becomes so much easier to deal with visions and the high energy chakras opening.

I remember reading a list similar to this in late 2007 and it really helped with me, like suddenly what was happening to me actually had a reason, hey I wasnt going mad! I posted this list to help those that may be wondering what is going on with them, I hope they find some answers in the list as I did back in late 07.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I decided to revive this thread about spiritual awakening.
just to make a casual observation in Mr greens signature.
It seems as people go on this journey of spiritual awakening distractions such as Aliens and UFO activity and skin markings and contact with non humans etc etc confuse the real issue.
If one is lucky and remains sane of mind and is strong both in health and mind it will all become very clear.
Think in nature of the leeches on fish, or the birds riding and feeding on the large animals.
If one is lucky and searches correctly and can look at themself and what they have suffered or been tormented by in the past. Then they use that as evidence against what Mr green alludes to in her signature then if one is ready you can move forward.
As you start to realise what has been going on do not get angry be calm and retain the balance.
Learn what you have to and keep it simple.
Avoid drama avoid envy avoid all negative traits
You are not what you think you are.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
"Sorry, the GeoCities web site you were trying to reach is no longer available"

Does anyone remember the list or know where else to find it??

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Hi Smokey This here is a link that may interest you.
The subject of spiritual awakening is gathering pace and you may find better sources of information.
I dont need to tell you this but I will. If you are starting to properly awaken ,be aware that you will light up like a beacon to those in the know.
Be carefull of the path you walk and those you perceive as friendly.
At some point it will become very clear that obstacles and manipulations are very close to home and not bombarding you from outer space.
Watch for those hidden in the inner space.

www.sunfell.com...

www.namastecafe.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by headlightone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join