It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of our spiritual awakening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi

This web site was brought to my attention today. As I read it I was amazed at how many of these symptoms (over 50) I have experienced and I have seen in others.

What I learnt from reading this was that we should not worry about any of this, as long as we follow our heart, contact our higher self and practise discernment all will be fine.

We should not try to analyse too much we should just simply be

Dont try not to make complicated what is a very natural and simple journey. The more complicated you make it the more confused and detached from your path you will become.

Please take a few minutes to read through these symptoms, I think like me you'll be quietly amazed.

www.geocities.com...

Ms Green

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I havre most of these but put it down to menopause lol

Sorry couldnt resist.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I havre most of these but put it down to menopause lol

Sorry couldnt resist.

wow thats one rough menopause your having there!

However Im sure many do try to put these symptoms into the "menopause, mid life crisis, mental breakdown, madness" category Im sure.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Dont try not to make complicated what is a very natural and simple journey. The more complicated you make it the more confused and detached from your path you will become.

Please take a few minutes to read through these symptoms, I think like me you'll be quietly amazed.

www.geocities.com...

Ms Green

good all round list thats easy to read and relate to.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well... I dont experience any of these except a very few.

Ive been dreaming a hell of alot more and my sleeping habbits are pretty strange. I went to sleep at like 5pm yesturday and woke up at 5 in the mourning today.

Other than that, being confused ot whatever is something thats happened to me since I can remember.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good post, I have been experiencing these symptoms myself, most of them anyway. Also coupled with strange dreams and supernatural experiences going on for the past 10 years or so. The world as we know it is coming to an end of a cycle, a built in sort of thing that we cannot stop, we just have to go with the flow, as it were.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thank you! This came at the very best time!

I needed to refocus and remember this is a journey for the soul, no need to panic.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This comes directly from the source you quoted from...

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as "sprinkles".

This is EXACTLY what people who report symtpms of so called 'Morgellons' Syndrome .. report..

This may also be experienced as pressure on the crown, as if someone is pushing his/her finger into the center of your head. As I mentioned in #1, I have been experiencing huge downloads of energy through the crown.
In the past, I have felt more generalized pressure, as if my head is in a gentle vise. One man related that his hair stood on end and his body was covered with goosebumps.

To a T...

people are CHANGING.

NOW.

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My sense of smell has greatly increased all of a sudden, which is really quite distracting in more ways than one. I smell odors that no one else smells and it drives me nuts haha

It was on the list, but im not going to jump to conclusions. Im not quite convinced of any "awakening" because, well.. look around you!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Thank you! This came at the very best time!

I needed to refocus and remember this is a journey for the soul, no need to panic.

Yes thats exactly how I felt this morning when this link was sent to me. We just need a gentle reminder now and then that what is happening to us is not to be feared or indeed over analyzed.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
This comes directly from the source you quoted from...

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine. A sense of energy vibrating on top of the head, as if energy is erupting from the head in a shower. Also the sensation of energy pouring in through the crown, described as "sprinkles".

This is EXACTLY what people who report symtpms of so called 'Morgellons' Syndrome .. report..

people are CHANGING.

NOW.

-

Ive heard of this Morgellons disease but must admit Im not up to date with the general thinking of what it is. Are you saying that they are trying to tell people that are awakening that they have this disease or that this disease can be caused by awakening? I took it to mean the former as you refer to it as the "so called Morgellons disease".

I must admit the only symptom Ive been to the doctor with was the changes in my hearing, and that was under family pressure to go (they dont know the half of my symptoms
). It started in Oct 07 with a ringing in my right ear that would some times become almost electronic and morse code like. It was like a humming, buzzing sound that just suddenly appeared.

The doc said my hearing was perfect. I have been with none of my other symptoms as really I would not know where to begin.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The ear ringing and tones is interesting. I read in another thread that it could be an earthquake precurser, so each time the tones start, I brace for the shaking! No shaking as of yet, it's definitely an awakening sign. (my hearing is a-ok, too)

I like the tingling and crawling on my head, I feel like there is this important knowledge being poured in there!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The ear ringing and tones is interesting. I read in another thread that it could be an earthquake precurser, so each time the tones start, I brace for the shaking! No shaking as of yet, it's definitely an awakening sign. (my hearing is a-ok, too)

I like the tingling and crawling on my head, I feel like there is this important knowledge being poured in there!

I have not heard the link to earthquakes, but if it is its a long precursor as this ringing has been going on for over a year on and off!

I found the knowledge/information being sent through my crown a very strange experience, mainly because I had no idea what on earth was happening to me. It was hours of downloads into my head, very fast information, pictures, sounds and images that I had no control over, all I could do was wait for it to pass. Now how would I have explained this to a doctor at the time
I also had my 3rd eye (6th chakra)forced opened all the time, which gave me bad headaches above my eyes.

Thankfully this has all passed but at the time it was confusing and tiring.

The tingling inside your head sounds less invasive.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I found the knowledge/information being sent through my crown a very strange experience, mainly because I had no idea what on earth was happening to me. It was hours of downloads into my head, very fast information, pictures, sounds and images that I had no control over, all I could do was wait for it to pass. Now how would I have explained this to a doctor at the time
I also had my 3rd eye (6th chakra)forced opened all the time, which gave me bad headaches above my eyes.

Thankfully this has all passed but at the time it was confusing and tiring.

The tingling inside your head sounds less invasive.

Yes, from reading your account, mine is far less intense. I feel a mild tingling, sometimes it comes with a chilly tingle up my spine, too. I also haven't had what you describe as hours of downloads that I have been aware of. When the whole thing started, I was just all of a sudden interested in UFO's. I had to read everything I could possibly find, then it went to ancient civilizations, then physics, and on and on. I had no idea why I was so insatiable on these strange subjects. My daughter was ready to send me to the loony bin.... still is, I think.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by blujay]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes, from reading your account, mine is far less intense. I feel a mild tingling, sometimes it comes with a chilly tingle up my spine, too. I also haven't had what you describe as hours of downloads that I have been aware of. When the whole thing started, I was just all of a sudden interested in UFO's. I had to read everything I could possibly find, then it went to ancient civilizations, then physics, and on and on. I had no idea why I was so insatiable on these strange subjects. My daughter was ready to send me to the loony bin.... still is, I think.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by blujay]

It would happen mainly at night, I was awoken usually in the middle of the night to this mass of energy pouring into my crown and 3rd eye. Whilst it was happenning I felt very very awake and no way could I have even thought about getting to sleep. Ive spoken before of it feeling like being plugged into the mains!

Aahh I too have a daughter who also thinks Im nuts!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A nice little collection, i haven't read it all, but i know i'm changing, i don't need to read it. I read about a quarter of it and it all applied to me.

I just accept it now, and work with it, i can sense energy in my chakras as if it was a stream of water. My hearing is enhanced, vision, some foods i don't like the taste of anymore.. well you know, you've read the list.

The guy put al ot of effort into collecting all this. Its a matter of remembering or recording these things to get such a list, well done.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Did anyone else get the rash?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I for one, accept that these symptoms are both real and becoming more pronounced...

but... are these internal symptoms springing up from within one's psyche

Or are these symptoms thrust upon us from outside ourselves..
some say this is a heightened awareness/spirituality
1) caused by a theoretical 'Photon Belt',
2) our proximity to a point in space caused by the Galactic Center & the Earth's alignment

or
#3)...this article explains how mass emotions are causing the Earth's magnetosphere to affect us all.

so, the symptoms we all seem to be more aware of are...~from one's point of view~ a kind of poison, affecting many of us who are not even interested in the self-fufilling prophecy of a 2012 armageddon/ collapse of civilization/ spiritual awakening that is fast approaching... as they ratchet up their emotions to a fever pitch---and take the rest of us into their doomscape

here's an excerpt:

Braden has devised a Time Code Calculator, based on mathematics that he explains more fully in his book. This calculator shows how events like Pearl Harbor and 9-11 are not random events, but linked through meaningful patterns of cyclic activity. Once the patterns are decoded, future events can be predicted.

Once his book is released on March 17th, a working Time Code Calculator will be available on his website for visitors’ use.

Science now supports the concept of an energy field that connects everything. Heartmath research shows that it is the language of emotion that connects us to the heart rhythms and brain waves of the planet. www.heartmath.com/

The organ in the human body that creates the strongest electrical and magnetic field is the heart, and it is 5000 times stronger than the field created by the brain.

I have often wondered if that’s why, when the Ancient Egyptians mummified their rulers, they discarded the brain, but preserved the heart.

Fractal Time by Gregg Braden (Pub. Hay House, March 2009)

Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellites (GOES) send an image of the geomagnetic field back to earth every 30 minutes. The magnetic field registered major anomalies on Sept. 11th and the days following, indicating the effect that human emotions have on the magnetic field.

Any ending, is also a new beginning. Braden says he believes we have a rare opportunity to come together as a family on this planet, and to learn from the mistakes of the civilizations in the past.

Global changes trigger spiritual growth. We have an opportunity for cooperation or competition. 300 years of science have told us that we are powerless victims, but Braden begs to differ. The magnetic field, which is the source of life, cannot be separated from human beings, and the link is the language of the heart: our emotions.

Braden predicts that 2012 is not the end of the world, but a new beginning.

(((Braden continues with a workshop intensive on Sat Feb. 28th, from 10 – 6pm. Agape International Spiritual Center, 5700 Buckingham Parkway, Culver City CA. )))
www.agapelive.com.
[now that the date has passed, i can publish the text,
and not be accused of Spamming or presenting an advertisement]

source: www.opednews.com...

thanks for your attention,

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have been having these feelings over the last couple years come about. I have read it was sort of awakening and I was fine with it. Each time something new happens I dont worry I just sit back and enjoy it. This is all very interesting to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Did anyone else get the rash?

What sort of rash? If you dont mind me asking of course.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join