It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ive had several dreams of spirits and last night this one really scared the crap out of me, Im not sure if I was awake or dreaming because I was laying in my bed sleeping and I felt freezing cold and I could feel myself shaking all of a sudden I seen this spirit, ghost whateva you wanna call it of a lady she was kinda see through and dressed in white raggy clothes like a dress but it was all torn then it felt like it was trying to pull me out of my bed, I was #ting myself and trying to turn on my light, but then I woke up I looked at the clock and it was exactly 1am, I just layed there trying to figure what the hell just happened I stayed up for about an hour or so after that because I was too # scared to go back to sleep....
has anyone had a similar experience???

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smiley028
Ive had several dreams of spirits and last night this one really scared the crap out of me, Im not sure if I was awake or dreaming because I was laying in my bed sleeping and I felt freezing cold and I could feel myself shaking all of a sudden I seen this spirit, ghost whateva you wanna call it of a lady she was kinda see through and dressed in white raggy clothes like a dress but it was all torn then it felt like it was trying to pull me out of my bed, I was #ting myself and trying to turn on my light, but then I woke up I looked at the clock and it was exactly 1am, I just layed there trying to figure what the hell just happened I stayed up for about an hour or so after that because I was too # scared to go back to sleep....

Every night, I dream, over the past year or so I have perfected lucid dreaming, to a point where I can converse with the'spirits' you mention. However, I don't believe they are what you think they are.

Do you meditate? if not I suggest starting, through meditation you can start to train your mind to be alert whilst your body sleeps. When you do this you can open up so many doors.

There is an extremely fine line between light and dark.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Do not meditate. Meditating is not good at all, it will draw evil spirits to you. I believe that the girl that was trying to take you out of your bed is a demonic spirit, command her (tell her forcefully) to leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. Also pray and ask Jesus Christ to protect you from all harm and danger. If the situation continues go to a pastor for help, demons are very stubborn and don't like to leave a place.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smiley028

Maybe you been watching too much horror movies buddy. I wouldn't say you don't have anything to worry about, unless you actually knew the person you dreamed about. It's true that some spirits can communicate to the living through their dreams, but usually the spirits would try to convey messages or warnings or whatever because they can't do it in the physical realm(actually got a few stories of this happening). If you start to have recurring dreams of this same apparition or start having incidents while your awake. Then most likely it was your imagination, if you can't tell whether your experience are during a dream or reality. Most people who actually have ghostly encounters, KNOW they are awake. Broad Daylight incidents are not uncommon, for real ghostly encounters.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Nemox42]

new topics

top topics

join