It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phases in consciousnes shifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
From around 2005 to 2007 society seemed to be oriented toward a synthetic noosphere. I experienced this in the form of the following phenomena:

radio and television seeming interactive, in two forms
direct mental comunication
hightened awareness of the spritual good and evil

instinctive orientation toward overall awareness and concern for displaying mastery of group conciousness

the presence of war time communal atempts to ¨build¨ with positive thoughts

the emergence of concousness oriented organisations
masons- not as a secret society but as a teaching force
5% Nation of Gods and Earths- anther teaching force with similar purpose
Foundation for Law of Time- new age proponents

--------------------------------------

I relate this memory with the clarity of day, and I propose that in all probability most of you were somehow involved in this hightend awareness, because everyone i knew at the time accepted the social norm of ¨the one¨. Paradoxicaly I doubt there will be any one who will share in my recolection of the way we were, but I know there are some groups out there who remember interacting with me on this level.

You see, this phase of conciousness ended somewhat aburbtly after it reached an explocion in intensity, but I am sure my memory is not faulty, because prompted by a series of synchronisities I witnessed the subjective experience manisfest again recently for a short time and disapear so I know i am able to recognize the phenomenon and distinguish its atributes from dillusion.

What really makes me curious is how such a quazi spirtual function can be sparked in the comunal brain, embraced by society as law, and then be all together forgoton. I suspect the latent phychic functions of humans are controlled by technology, and are thus subject to such manipulation. At the same time it is possible that my inclination toward spirtual matters made me conscious of the trend that others simply embraced based on social instinct.

I am trying to chronicle this phenomenon and it would be a great help if I could get some feedback as to weather or not I am the only one who hasnt turned a blind eye.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Very interesting stream of thought here . Ya I feel that were on the cusp of something big here. would be interesting to take a short survey , how many others feel this?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
bluemoone2, have you noticed the shift i described?

new topics

join