It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Off Limits Area in Suburban San Diego

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I found an old post on here discussing a possible underground base in Santee, Ca which is a suburb of San Diego. The post even had a link to a TerraServer photo of the area. I brought the same area up on google maps and it said "Fanita (sp?) Ranch Sports Complex." Googling that name came up with at least two sports complexes, the one I saw in Santee and one in nearby El Cajon.
I got directions to the area in question in Santee. It was suburban, but each road in the area dead ended at the "Sports Complex" and there was a fence, and a very long winded bilingual No Trespassing sign. The sign said the propert was held by "Barratt American" or something like that. Barratt , as far as I can tell, is a major property developer in the area. All I could see was a big hill. No signs of buildings, but I did see a drainage ditch running down the hill.
I have no idea whats at the El Cajon "Fanita Ranch Sports Complex" but the one in Santee didn't look too sporty.
Who fences off a sports complex? I expected to pull up, walk down a trail and be greeted with a running track (which is what it looks like from the aerial photo), a football field or some such.
Here's the link to the original thread that piqued my interest. Does anybody know more about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Here ya go...Its supposed to be a housing track but the company looks to be broke.

"A handful of Barratt American's remaining projects, including the proposed 1,400-home Fanita Ranch development in Santee, were excluded from the bankruptcy, Pattinson said. The company did not submit a list of assets in its initial Chapter 11 filing."

www3.signonsandiego.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I believe in like 94 well doing a project on Mira Mar AFB,we also did a job in Santee,all I saw was the structural sections to build off of,I know we moved close to 3 million yards of dirt,some top secret site,wish I could remember the cooridinants,I'm getting old and so is my memory

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Place a small soil sample under a microscope - Your answer is right under your feet if you are correct.......

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vapeninsula

I am unaware of the Santee Site, but I can tell you about the Caroll Canyon Annex site just east of the 15. We used to sneak on there in our teen years. A million stories. One of which involves a person being interrogated in the underground testing facilities. I live just north of it.

heshone.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

whats the whole story of the interrogation? what led up to it? who got interrogated? by whom? this sounds very interesting.....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vapeninsula
reply to post by NightVision

whats the whole story of the interrogation? what led up to it? who got interrogated? by whom? this sounds very interesting.....

My friend Brian was motorbiking near the restricted area border around 1993. He was careening down a dirt roadside hill when he lost control and pulverized his leg upon impact with the ground. Minutes later a plain unmarked government issue van drove down the road headed toward the base, but upon seeing him on the ground, pulled up to help him.

He was losing blood quickly. The driver of the van, realizing the immediacy, of the emergency chose to take him to the 'base' hospital underground, as opposed to the nearest civilian hospital miles away. He said they pulled up to the top of a nearby hill where there was nothing but a parking lot with a few cars, a small bathroom sized building, and a check point. (I have seen this area personally. Its called 'Site J')

Waved past the checkpoint, they exited the van in haste and proceed toward the small building to a series of elevators inside. They submerged down countless floors inside the mountain until stopping at the medical kiosk. People in white lab coats where floating up and down the hallway. Apparently these facilities were needed as this base was later revealed to be an underground bombing range.

Both the driver and nurses explained to him that under no circumstances was he to tell anyone that he was there. He had to sign non-disclosure forms and was asked over and over again about what exactly he saw when going down the hallways toward the medical center. They stitched him up and drove him to a nearby gas station past the base's main entrance miles away. From there he called his folks to pick him up.

I have trespassed on to the base on a number of occasions. Sometimes they chased us off in security vehicles. One time I was questioned by two of the guards and told that I was standing on land owned by General Dynamics, but the road I was on was owned by the Army, and that it was perfectly legal for them to shoot me. I'm sure they weren't lying, but I doubt that would ever happen on a base that close to civilian population.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
interesting story. Can you provide the coordinates to " 'Site J'"?

What did you friend see in the hallways?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
interesting story. Can you provide the coordinates to " 'Site J'"?

What did you friend see in the hallways?

3 Years ago they paved over much of the base and built homes no sane person can afford. I can only imagine it won't be long until the few people that do live in these homes start getting cancer due to radiation or some other poisoning left over from the bomb testing. I do not know the exact coordinates if you are asking for LAT/LONG but here's an aerial view of what it looks like before they paved it over

Also, a guy named HESHONE got some great pics and stories from one man who was held allegedly held there against his will before they paved it over...LINK

It's a really intriguing story and worth the read if nothing else.

If you look on mapquest, enter in Poway,CA. Find Pomerado road, follow it south until it intersects with Scripps POway Parkway. The base site is just south east of that.

Today only a few of the buildings remain, but there is still a weather monitoring tower still standing. Not sure if its still operational...

If you look thru his site there are quite a lot of photos of the base. what is amazing is how much electronics , buildings, and misc. debris were left there to just decay. Its as if they all just got up and left work one day....

Remember: This is an area where they tested bombs underground, as wells as produced air-to-air and surface-to-air Tomohawk missiles above ground. At one time you would have been shot if you even dared get close. Now u can just walk right to it. It isn’t recommended to get close to this facility, however, as the MCAS Miramar MPs won’t be joking around when they process you.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by NightVision]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Are you aware of sand or white sand deposits in the area?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hope this helps!

Secret Site east of Miramar

About a year ago The san Diego reader did a really nice article explaining it all. See Above.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w
Are you aware of sand or white sand deposits in the area?

Care to elaborate?

Written by Dennis Arnold. Edited by Hesh One. —– Date: 06/10/2003 7:53:36 AM EST

I was held at Sycamore Canyon at the General Dynamics building upon my return from Vietnam in 1971. There were approximately 50 of us fed a diet of “medication”. I can’t speak for the others because I was too focused on my own ass and getting me out of there alive to have mingled with the others but, I know I was fed a diet of mind altering drugs and threatened with death by being thrown out of a moving vehicle if I did not go with the program.

I know of one confirmed fellow captive who, in fact, did die at the hands of those who held us. I had to flee to México not once but twice and negotiate my release via my congressman.

We were all being held because we were “shell shocked” they said from our military service. Shell shocked and being held in an abandoned General Dynamics warehouse? They took photo’s of me holding engineering plans labeled “Top Secret” in one of the warehouses there and later explained how that can be used against me if I don’t co-operate.

I am only telling you this because on your web site you say that the mental patients tale is false. It is not. I was there.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is the ground Gypsum or Sand?

Can you get a sample without creating too much fuss?

Get back with me.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I'm really not sure if the ground over there is Gypsum, Sand, Clay, or dirt. But I could get a sample quit easily. I would naturally assume that certain areas of the fmr. base have diff. chemical traces in them due to the diff. types of testing that went on there. May ask why u want a sample and what u intend to do with it?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

I'm really not sure if the ground over there is Gypsum, Sand, Clay, or dirt. But I could get a sample quit easily. I would naturally assume that certain areas of the fmr. base have diff. chemical traces in them due to the diff. types of testing that went on there. May ask why u want a sample and what u intend to do with it?

If you suspect that an underground structure that may have hidden enterances.
Sand & even better Gypson can be used to for cover.

If this is a real concern & you believe you have a good location of the enterance.

Get a soil sample if it is sand.
Get a microscope.
Simply look at the sand partials.
Hmmmm
Do they seem to have a coating.
If present it is most likely a clear coating.

A clear coating prevents clumping and allows water moisture to be controlled from below.

Dry Sand Or dry Gypsum becomes all but a liquid when vibrated at specific frequency's.

Entire Buildings/Runways/Small or Large Entrances can be raised or lowered threw the dry sand medium as if it were water.

Gypsum actually might act as a lubricant.
Rub it between your fingers.

Any assistance you need just ask.

Watcher ----

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

I tried to work with Mufon in the 80's when I discovered this.
I tried to have the local investigator in Readosa MN get a soil sample off a horse racing Ruidoso Downs.
I know for a fact that the horse track used this treated sand to control water.
The Racers can control what they call Muders.
Large Hoved Houses on a wet track.

U of Michigan also uses it to control water under its foot ball field.
Management can manipulate the moisture level of the soil.
If they are playing someone that changes direction or sprints well.
Then they can increase the moisture level slightly and wala its a little more slippery when you pivot to change direction.

I wanted to get these soil samples before it got out why we were doing it.
The New Mexico investigator blew me off.

I wanted a sample so I could build a presentation model for investigation of of Alien Underground Bases.

I personally have seen a Alien Black Tube style Craft Raise from Gypsum.
And I have score to settle with those Bastards.....

1 10101010

With out Wax --- Watcher

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

any more info on what may be at the supposed "fanita ranch sports complex" looks like it might be a water reservoir of some sort except for the fact that they unnecessarily leveled and graded all the land around it,

also i heard about a possible bomb shelter on the hill behind chaparral high school?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by avgjoe360

any more info on what may be at the supposed "fanita ranch sports complex" looks like it might be a water reservoir of some sort except for the fact that they unnecessarily leveled and graded all the land around it,

also i heard about a possible bomb shelter on the hill behind chaparral high school?

Remember the stuff I said about sand & gypsum to locate the site.

But !!!!

It is much easier to hide something in or below fresh water than readily accessible ground entrances.

That is why we hear about more UFO sighting's out west.
No place to hide.

Fresh water is easier to get at in the Midwest than out west.
I have only been to Calf twice so you would know better than I.

1 10101010

Without Wax --- Watcher

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

i could see how that would be true as theres little to no fresh water sources locally but there is that small body of water called the pacific ocean which is way off the topic i was hoping to obtain more knowledge of but going back to hiding entrances underwater statement reminds me that there is a relatively big man made lake system not even half a mile away which makes me a little suspicious

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by avgjoe360

i could see how that would be true as theres little to no fresh water sources locally but there is that small body of water called the pacific ocean which is way off the topic i was hoping to obtain more knowledge of but going back to hiding entrances underwater statement reminds me that there is a relatively big man made lake system not even half a mile away which makes me a little suspicious

Hmmm

Fresh water -

Hidden.
Nothing to big to run into bigger than a samlmon or skin diver.
Radar dose not work under water.
If something were to pop in or out all that would only be a slight change in the exzisichange is the water level.
If something could not be directed to a point without utter persission, then there is a lot of breaking power in the exzisinting water medum.
Otherwise you would have to skid around in a light atmosphere in clear view of every one. (Drunk Driveing UFO)
No salt to carode.
Any one too close might just drond from natrual casues.

Sounds like us not them if it is man made & over 100' deep it might be a Dumb.

If it was natural lake it would be hats up.
If looking for something in a natural body of water.
Look for a hot & a cold spring in the same body of water.
Look for a 100' all but sthight down drop off in the lake.
A door, a base, a portal or someting that we dont comperhend could be hidden the drop off face.

My prospects have all of them... but...
also have completely flat terain surrounding the lakes.

Why are the drop offs present?
Glachers receided....
Why no surrounding structor, all but flat as a pancake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just moveed over to a new 64 bit system.
My spell check is not working now.
Unless my spelling has just jumped into a new level.
I dought that ...
Sorry for any fo pas...

1 10101010

----Watcher

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join