It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elongated skulls discovered in Russia, Jan. 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

I keep seeing the theory that the skulls were intentionally elongated at infancy by tightly binding the skull. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on human anatomy, but does anyone know if this is even possible? Has there been any modern examples, research, or experimentation on infants to elongate or intentionally deform the skulls shape?

Even if it is possible to do, WHY would anyone do it?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

I think your arguments are valid, it could be disinformation to hide the truth but there are also evidence that ancient people did this kind of stuff to their bodies since we have modern time evidence.

The custom of wearing neck rings is related to an ideal of beauty: an elongated neck.[2] Neck rings push the collarbone and ribs down.[3] The neck stretching is mostly illusory; the weight of the rings twists the collar bone and eventually the upper ribs to create the illusion of an elongated neck. The vertebrae do not elongate. In advanced stages the forces can cause trauma, such as occlusion of venous flow or hematoma.

en.wikipedia.org...

One interesting question though is where did these ancient people get the idea of elongated skulls from, it is assumed to show nobility, of a higher status etc.

Cheers.

[edit on 2009/6/21 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I find it intriguing that similar remains are found in several different parts of the world. Not to mention, the degree of elongation.

Link

[edit on 22-6-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
binding shi! what an out right lie. i mean these skulls are found all over the
world ."oh these people malformed thier heads in honor of thier Gods".oh
man i could just smack somebody. we have been fed spoons full of b.s.
since we were born. i always wondered how people in the past could have been so stupid as to think the earth was flat. when the Moon and the sun are both round. wouldn't that be a clue? you know what they wern't that stupid.but someone sure wants us to think they were. oh this was some genetic disease
a disease that gives you 20% more brain capacity?
cmon.these were the Gods they worshiped. thats why the egyptians wore
those long crowns from way back in antiquity. these are the ones born of earth and sky.they had to have those long crowns to hide there flipin head.
they ruled us then and thier descendents rule us today as a watered down version and thats why all the lies.because if humanity ever woke up enough to see truly how far the rabbit hole goes.they'd be finished because they are weak.weak but cunning.they arn't even human.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sure is. Here's a little article with a few pictures:
bodyart.australianmuseum.net.au...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I have one question, why would nayone bother to cover up te history of humans?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nooker

I have one question, why would nayone bother to cover up te history of humans?

Controlling the past helps in controlling the future.
Most of the history that you learned in school was a lie.
You only learn one side....the side of the Victors, and even that is embellished.
As to ancient history, we cannot know very much that happened before the year 900CE. Partly because of the scarcity of writing materials. and partly because so much was passed on verbally, and you know how stroies change as they go from one to another.
They hide these conehead skulls because they do not fit anywhere in the Evolution Dogma. Neither do they fit the Creation Dogma.

These skulls btw are very numerous in Peru. I read that you can hardly dig anywhere that you are not finding bones. Makes you wonder why it seems that Perus is one vast cemetary.

Michael Tsarion does not mention the coneheads in his writings, but he does write about an alien race that came to Earth a long time ago. He says they do not want to be here and have been prodding mankind to high tech to help them in their efforts to leave. Thus we have our very expensive and essentially useless Space Program.
You can read "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" on line at:
Alien Visitation

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join