It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elongated skulls discovered in Russia, Jan. 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
video.yahoo.com...

Scientists discovered some very strange elongated skulls. They say that similar skulls have been found in other regions of the world.

What would be interesting to know is: were they elongated as part of some genetic deformity or were they intentionally elongated during childhood development?
Could they be a hybrid of human with some other race that is yet to be discovered?

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

Nice find Haika that was interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i'm sure we'll find more and more and more of these....

check out Loyde Pyle's Starchild skull too.

but what lurks inside....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ac168aa8374.jpg[/atsimg]

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I've seen the starchild skull a couple of times on TV. I honestly think that it came from a physically deformed child, not an alien hybrid of any kind.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is some interesting stuff there are also some interesting skulls etc on the link below.

burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

I've seen the starchild skull a couple of times on TV. I honestly think that it came from a physically deformed child, not an alien hybrid of any kind.

That's quite a short conclusion you've made.
Have you researched all of the evidence presented by the procurers?
www.starchildproject.com...

they're also doing some extensive tests who's results will be shown soon..
(not to make this a starchild skull discussion thread
just offering some extra info.)

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I keep seeing the theory that the skulls were intentionally elongated at infancy by tightly binding the skull. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on human anatomy, but does anyone know if this is even possible? Has there been any modern examples, research, or experimentation on infants to elongate or intentionally deform the skulls shape?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
modern and active? if so I haven't heard of it, but I do know the pacific northwest indian tribes did deform the skulls of their offspring by applying a plate to the forehead even after sustained contact with the british and americans

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Soon to be forever tossed into the `this does not fit the assigned paradigm of what we think we know` vault of history.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

I hate to break the incredible news to you, but: Don't believe everything they tell you on TV. I assume you're deeply surprised now.

The OP video is not about the so called "starchild skull", but about one of the famous "conehead" skulls ATS thread "Conehead Skulls". Secondly the "deformed child" nonsense, excuse me, is one more of the many cover up lies, guess by whom, to permanently hide away the secret human-alien connections. Here's the truth:

And here:
T H E S T A R C H I L D P R O J E C T

[edit on 27-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
I keep seeing the theory that the skulls were intentionally elongated at infancy by tightly binding the skull. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on human anatomy, but does anyone know if this is even possible? Has there been any modern examples, research, or experimentation on infants to elongate or intentionally deform the skulls shape?

Ive looked for this and have not found a shred of evidence that the ANCIENTS were into skull stretching.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Plenty of info on t'net about skull binding and the elongation of skulls from infancy.

Here ya go, linky for ya...

Cranial Binding

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
in egypt we could found these elongated skulls, same in South America and now Russia, is it possible that these skulls belonged to an ancient race like the Atlanteans?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I wonder if shaping the skull like that makes the brain function differently, as i'm guessing pressure is applied to parts of the brain that usually isn't?

Trepanning supposedly alters the blood flow to the brain which is said to cause enlightenment, but from what I've read there's no actual evidence for this other than it being a placebo effect. But surely direct pressure to the brain is going to affect normal function?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It's clearly cranial binding, for the person who asked for photographs of the results:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd958a810849.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41abee8f94a6.jpg[/atsimg]

There's lots of similar things going on in the world today, here's an example which uses rings:

Pakistani Rat Children

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
look's very interesting, so they think it makes you closer to god then if you have this type of skull

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
Plenty of info on t'net about skull binding and the elongation of skulls from infancy.

Here ya go, linky for ya...

Cranial Binding

As to the alleged aboriginal “bound” skulls. These stories of aboriginal “cranial binding” are basically made up fairy tales to conceal the hidden human-alien connection issue. Accordingly, wiki.bmezine.com... is a disinformation webpage, conceived and paid by guess whom. As to the story being not authentic they even deleted the "cranial binding" entry on Wikipedia.

a) On wiki.bmezine.com... they’re talking about “binding … or strapping” baby skulls “...against boards”. What a complete idiocy to assume baby skulls were strapped to “boards”. That would be sheer torture. Moreover the strapping would in a short time squash the skin, cause bruises, inflammations, etc. And it would have to be implemented over many years. And all that torture for what purpose? Aboriginals aren’t insane, and they weren’t in ancient time either.

Also a mere "binding" would actually be torture. Ever suffered from a real tight wound bandage for only a few hours...? Let alone a head bandage which would have to be even much tighter in order to constrict/deform the bone, and would have to be worn for many years. Forget it.

b) There might be one or two cases of some exceptional 'wacky' skull binding in the whole world. The two pictures in the post above might be such cases - if at all, as I suspect they were carefully photoshopped to make them look "elongated".

Even if the two pictures had not been altered, they'd only prove that a “binding”/constriction would - if at all - at the utmost produce a pathetic looking, partially 'elongated' and NARROWED part of a skull. But never a “full girth" ‘conehead’ skull like the famous Nofretete’s (below) or like the one shown in the OP video. Bindings/constrictions could only cause that pathetic NARROWING and never, never those 'wide' skull shapes.

c) As the “skull binding” theory is a unrealistic, consequently neither modern nor ancient records depicting the (required) "binding" of CHILDREN'S skulls have shown up.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i agree with coolblackhole i think this is connected to maybe not aliens but maybe some ancient civilization. history of civilization as we know it is wrong, i believe there have been civilizations on earth long before ours, we just haven't found out the proof yet.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Accordingly, wiki.bmezine.com... is a disinformation website/page, conceived and paid by guess whom.

Quite slanderous, do you even know what BMEzine is? It's the world's biggest body modification website and almost certainly know a hell of a lot more than anyone else on the planet on such matters due to it's user base being closely tied to tribal living and scholars of the field. In fact they are probably more anti-establishment/NWO than this very website, perhaps you are a disinfo agent yourself?

Are you honestly suggesting photos, documented histories of different types of cranial binding from all over the globe and living persons who have undergone it are completely fabricated? If you are then you are only lying to yourself so your fantasies can be realised.

I believe it's quite possible that human/extra-terrestrial contact has been made but cranial binding of this nature is not evidence of such, not even close.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
But there's no evidence of this being related to alien-human hybrids or an ancient race or whatnot, yet you'd favour that over recorded documentation and photos of the results of binding in other cultures?

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to believe this was the case and it showed a different ancient race (hey i'm a poet!), after all it'd tie in nicely with egyptian carvings etc, but I don't put it past the oddity of the human race to do something like this to a child. For instance chinese foot binding, a very painful and cruel practise and other body modifications of lip plates and neck rings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join