It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd memory of something that never happened...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Please don't make fun of me for what I'm about to say.. I need to say it in hopes that someone else has experienced it or maybe one of you have read about something like this before.

Yesterday I laid down to relax and started reflecting on some childhood memories. For some reason I started remembering something that happened that I don't recall ever experiencing.

It felt very potent and was a holy sh! moment. All I can recall were the moments just before I came here... It was total darkness except for 2 pillars which were slightly lit up. I rotated above them and it was like looking down at the top halves of 2 spheres with a dark vortex/tunnel between them. I clearly remembered the thought that I would go in, do something and then pull back out quickly. So in I went and for a few moments there was some blurry colors and the last thought I had was that I should pull out now, but then I thought that it wasn't important at the moment because I knew how to pull out when I was ready.

Then the memory ended and i just laid there thinking wtf was that all about!

Has anyone else every experienced anything like this before? It was the most bizarre thing I have ever experienced in my life and I have had some moments lol

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
:p U should try one of those past life regressions..
I dont know how real they are but u sure as sht say some wierd stuff while doing it.
U might find something interesting

[edit on 27-2-2009 by aNdReSk]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Happy Birthday!!!!
Seriously though it sounds to me like you may have experienced a memory from the moment of your birth." Pillars"?(forcepts)? "vortex"? (Birth canal)? I don't know, very interesting though.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have a memory from when i was about 7....

I was in a vacant block of land across from my house, I used to walk through and play there everyday when i was a child before a house was finally built on it.

I remember the long grass, being pulled away behind the fence and the hand with a white hankie pressed gently over my mouth from behind me and i remember passing out almost instantly. I don't recall what happened afterwards or where or how i awoke.

I remember it happened but i think and hope it was just a dream.

Maybe our mind tricks us into believing things sometimes?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This could be a number of things such as lucid dreaming or astral projection, maybe something more mundane such the misinterpretation of a comic or movie that you seen as a child. An example of this for me, is an episode of Quatermass (Endangered Species) where Wembley stadium is destroyed while full of people. To me, I recall it as some real news item, probably due to the young age that I watched it.

An interesting exercise may be to examine the symbolism (personal, not a dream book etc.) of the event. For example the pillars may be choices to be made and you circling them could reflect a struggle to choice which option.

top topics

join