It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do aliens pick whom they will abduct?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So what is their criteria for people they take. Do their computers pick, "because computers are never random", do they just fly around till they find someone that looks fun to poke, or is there something secert about the people they take that is not obvious to the rest of the world.

I mean they never take real important people. You never hear of star athleats of award wining scientist geting take. It seems a lot of red neck fellows get to go, but why.

If they are so smart and so much more powerful than us why play these games? Why not take the best of the best for studies? Why not just say hey we are going to be checking you all out now line up? Don't they have the ability to round us all up?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think aliens can take any one they so choose to. It also is going to depend on what race of alien you're talking about.

I'd imagine those who are well-known would not want their image tainted, that's why they come to ATS concealed and can discuss their experiences.
It's just that out in the open they will not talk with others unless they really, really know they can trust an individual.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Government gives them a list...

And Celebs are returned as clones so you would not notice... unless you got close

Steve Fossett disappeared for months... when they found him it was just a scrap of dna material

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Really I always thought that it was like getting feeder goldfish for your pet "whatever kind". You just scoop them up out of the tank and you get what you get.

As long as you get a dozen who cares which ones?

IMO

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They choose upon whether the human is of Ashkenazi descent or not.

-

[edit on 27-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Too many factors in play here.

If the abductions are happening, then we don't even know what they are happening for.

You can't figure out why they are picking certain people until you figure out why they are committing abductions in the first place. Actually, coming to that first answer will probably lead to the 2nd.

Think of it like the Middle East. Terrorists abduct people. Why? To spread fear and push a message. Why those certain people? Because they are high value targets and represent the 'decadent west' that the terrorists are aiming to alarm.

(playing devils advocate here... go along with me)

So why would 'they' abduct people in the first place? Plenty of theories... but are any of them correct?

What is their goal from abductions? DNA/genetic material? Hybrid children? Programming messengers on earth? To spread fear? Plus countless other theories that aren't thought of yet.

Ok.

If 'they' are abducting for DNA/genetic material, you would assume they'd be picking people that had the certain configuration they were after.

If 'they' are after breeding stock, then you would assume they would be abducting males with a high sperm count and females at their sexual peak.

If 'they' are abducting people as messengers on earth, then it could be any number of groups. People that are overly skeptical, as to show the world that even the hardest skeptic can believe. Or, Strong believers, who would be easier to 'program'. Or even just people who are well spoken and respectable, so as to spread the message.

As I said earlier, it is nearly one of those chicken/egg situations, but until we

A) Prove 'they' exist
B) Prove they are abducting people and
C) Figure out why they are committing those abductions

it will be difficult to impossible to discover why they target certain people.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

ok blablabla aside..

young males with high sperm count?
WHY?

proving?
are you kidding?

this is a covert operation.. it's not going to be proven
ever.

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

It is called a hypothetical.

I was actually trying to use real world logic to answer the question... instead of just saying something along the lines of

What does that even mean? Your proof?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
reply to post by prevenge

It is called a hypothetical.

I was actually trying to use real world logic to answer the question... instead of just saying something along the lines of

What does that even mean? Your proof?

any civilization advanced enough can muster up the technology enough to induce an aged man through hormonal injection to produce an equal amount or more... amount of sperm for their collection missions.

age don't matter.

as far as my speculation about humans being Ashkenazi?

who knows? they've been some of the most intellectually and spiritual explosive and prominent individuals this world has seen.

/shrug//

you're a primate hunter in the congo..
you're looking for that specific genome.. intha tspecific primate.. that you evolved from..
is it the genome of the race of primates that eat one another and are riddled with disease?
or is it the race of primates that build shelters, protect their fellow primate, use tools etc..

I dunno man.. it's your choice..
you can believe what you want

....but people turn aaway..

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've narrowed it down to 2 possible ways

they play an epic round of "ip dip"

or they set up a series of roadrunner esque traps, all doomed to failure. Like a pile of hamburgers in the middle of the road with "free human food" signs next to it. Obviously the net is never launched and they all end up in a comedy tangle of hillarity

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Originally the government gave them a list but the Aliens did what they wanted and violated the treaty and took WAY more people than they were suppose to. They take people randomly but i guess they have different programs they take people when they are Kids and abduct them their whole lives then just abduct some adults.

There is not certain type of person they also are known to take other family members of the household they deem suitable.

But the big confusion about this people do not know is the majority of abductions are woemen.

Myself being an abductee i was taken from age 8 to my later teenage years.

If you want some good answers search for Bud Hopkins

[edit on 27-2-2009 by The Truth Project]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The Government gives them a list...

And Celebs are returned as clones so you would not notice... unless you got close

Steve Fossett disappeared for months... when they found him it was just a scrap of dna material

PSML

Sorry one liner.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't know how, or exactly what the criteria is.
But for some weird reason they mostly seem to abduct mentally unstable ugly people.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

I don't know how, or exactly what the criteria is.
But for some weird reason they mostly seem to abduct mentally unstable ugly people.

Where do you come to such a conclusion?

that is an ignorant remark

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is a list. Didn't you get the memo? You were supposed to sign up months ago. But now we're full. You can pre register. Make sure you bring a credit card.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have not been abducted or anything but I just want to know why people are you know? I want to know why they do this.

Are the aliens some kind of antropoligist that stick someone just so they can follow it and see how well they do like we do wild animals?

If they are this advanced the probably don't need any of our genetic material other than to compile statistical data. It just seems to me there is little purpose to this then again I don't think my dog understands why I am always typeing on the computer so it may be the same.

Do you think the animals we tag and set free and catch over and over again feel the same way?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I imagine ET abduction is done purely on a basis of convenience. Since the subject is one of conspiracy and cover up, any extraterrestrial race attempting to come to this planet and abduct a human may find a hard time of it. Vehicles entering earth airspace are likely considered enemies and tracked. Any human that a highly curious extraterrestrial species can get before being caught and possibly shot down by our terrestrial governments are who they want. I doubt they can be particularly picky.

This would go some way to explain why people living in rural areas or are isolated somewhere are more often picked. ETs are simply getting whoever they can when they can before they're caught themselves.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I recall more than one experience where people such as greys would show up in broad daylight as if having driven up in a regular car. I've also recalled having seen three odd one person craft siting on the ground like some parts from an amusement park ride that we may have seen and heard that we called Foo Fighters.

People they abduct are probably life long and familiy members. Mnay people seem to believe they were themselves also aliens at some point. Some may also be friends and neighbors. Some may not ever have any clue and are actually very skeptical. I could think of a few Skeptics I would like to see abducted. Maybe they abductees and disinfo agents.

They may likely choose many thousands for whatever purpose they feel like at the time such as possessions for work and pleasure etc. There's so much we don't yet really know for sure. Many may actually be visitors who are sharing lives with common people to learn how to coexist with us in some way and eventually blending in as humans.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"Aliens," who are actually cloned humanoid robots from the future, select abductees according to the probability that they have the precursor to a particular genetic feature that eventually evolves in the future into what we basically understand as "psychic" ability. They're trying to track it back into the past, find the precursor, and see if they can modify it to produce any other kinds of multi-dimensional manipulation similar to the way the psychic gene does.

At least that's the reason they do it in the sci-fi book I'll never write.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

was about to ask you what pipe you had been smokin

seriously though.. maybe there is no criteria other than whoever is most convenient at the time.

Perhaps some people lack the ability to resist them in some ways and make them more of a target. I don't know. No one knows.
Maybe abductions are not real to begin with, maybe they are false memories placed by a more foul human source that took the person for some other reason we can't even imagine.

Its all just speculation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join