It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over-Unity Power Generation/Amplifier is REAL and currently being shopped around in Ontario CANADA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Okay!

I realise it's been a bit, but, to be honest, I kind of forgot I started this thread

Anyways, when I happened back upon it, I decided to check back to the companies site, and, lo and behold, it's now been updated!

www.magnacoaster.com...

So... It appears that this guy has sold his idea, and it is now into production as an off grid generator of sorts... This guys invention seems as though it just may be what he sold it as on 'Dragons Den'.

Back on the over-unity topic I go! I wonder if any have been sold yet, and if so, if there is any customer feedback anywhere...

J

[edit on 11-5-2009 by jephers0n]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

www.vorktex.ca...

How it Works Laymans terms

Our Revolutionary Patented Process:

We pulse an electrical charge into a set of coils that are wrapped by neodymium magnets.

This pulse dissipates the internal field of the magnets.

When the pulse stops, the magnetic field returns creating a supercharged electric output.

We then collect this high output back from the coils.

This high output of power is then rectified and returned to the battery that it came from.

Holy smokes!! A 12 KW free-energy generator, FOR SALE ON THE MARKET, in Canada?!

If this is true - this is HUGE!!!!!

Pass this around to EVERYONE you know!!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah! From the sounds of it, my earlier guess as to how it's working wasn't far off the mark! I think we should try to bump this thread back to life, as they're actually selling this generator now!

Might just have to get myself off-grid sometime in the near future! Crazy times indeed!

J

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah right, this guy will probably off himself and this is just his way of being remembered.

If you look at his how it works page he states clearly that Solar panls are required. www.vorktex.ca...

The guy in this video may really be on to something though!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Think of all the due diligence JP Morgan did to back AC power
and send Edison to the shorters of Wall Street.

If GE gets a hold of anything it will not be built.
JP Morgan took 51% of Tesla patents for his funding.
If Tesla made anything to out do AC on wires or
power plants we never found out.
Tesla's power through the air does exist in modified form.

Thats why the inventor asks for investors.
They better be sure of the capability.

ED: the reluctance generator built by Tesla in now a
secret powering Navy boats and late model Electro U boats.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Yeah right, this guy will probably off himself and this is just his way of being remembered.

If you look at his how it works page he states clearly that Solar panls are required. www.vorktex.ca...

Uhh... Yes, it DOES require a solar panel... I think you should actually read the page again, though. It's how much energy/output it actually PRODUCES which is the real interesting thing.

P.S. that video isn't funny in the least. At least TRY to be constructive. Thanks.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by jephers0n]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Uhh... Yes, it DOES require a solar panel... I think you should actually read the page again, though. It's how much energy/output it actually PRODUCES which is the real interesting thing.

P.S. that video isn't funny in the least. At least TRY to be constructive. Thanks.

The guy is lying friend! This is not possible! You can only convert energy from one form to another, but always with a loss due to friction. If this person ever sells a device he will undoubtedly be headed to prison for some time.

You can rest assured that is not a conspiracy either. It’s a fools dream, if you want alternative energy you will require a viable energy source.

Solar works fine, I saw a guy who had a solar setup with his extra power going to hydrogen production. The guy powered his home with a hydrogen fuel cell when the sun wasn’t shining and his automobiles were powered by hydrogen.

We need more people selling solar/hydrogen kits, instead of crack pots who are either crooks or are very confused with their abilities.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Way to give up on this before it even gets debunked!

How it Works Laymans terms

Our Revolutionary Patented Process:

We pulse an electrical charge into a set of coils that are wrapped by neodymium magnets.

This pulse dissipates the internal field of the magnets.

When the pulse stops, the magnetic field returns creating a supercharged electric output.

We then collect this high output back from the coils.

This high output of power is then rectified and returned to the battery that it came from.

Anybody think they can replicate this new affect?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

The guy is lying friend! This is not possible! You can only convert energy from one form to another, but always with a loss due to friction. If this person ever sells a device he will undoubtedly be headed to prison for some time.

You can rest assured that is not a conspiracy either. It’s a fools dream, if you want alternative energy you will require a viable energy source.

Solar works fine, I saw a guy who had a solar setup with his extra power going to hydrogen production. The guy powered his home with a hydrogen fuel cell when the sun wasn’t shining and his automobiles were powered by hydrogen.

We need more people selling solar/hydrogen kits, instead of crack pots who are either crooks or are very confused with their abilities.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

Ok, friend, from your response, it's kind of clear you haven't looked at the information presented to you. There isn't any friction, as the effect is electrical. Please read the links before you jump to your conclusions.

How about you use the age old "That breaks the laws of thermodynamics, because I said so, and I didn't invent this, so I should know best" argument?

It'll get you about as far as jumping to your own conclusions without reading over the information.

J

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Current is subject to Lenz's law (eddy currents). this effect more than assures this person cannot maintain unity. So yes there is friction even with no moving parts.

In a perfect system say in the vacuum of space with no external forces at work one could expect an object to continue spinning if spun, but how exactly could you expect this object to perform work beyond the original force it took to spin the object. The force needed to stop the spin would be equal to the force that spun the object.

It’s impossible friend, I am not trying to be mean or anything but that’s just how it is. I myself when I was 15-16 years old had big dreams that involved over unity, but it did not take long to figure out the truth of the matter. This guy is a fraud there is no question.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Many accepted things change. I'll keep on looking in to this invention, and the company, as, reading through the sites devoted to this device and its inventor, I still do believe he's achieved over-unity. Their description as to the process (in layman, or tech-talk, as provided by their site) by which the device works still holds water, in my eyes. If you think he's a charlatan, kindly divert your attention from this thread, as your mind is made up already, and that's a mind that requires no effort on my part, to attempt to change.

I'm glad that you, in your younger years(teenaged, as you say), figured out more than some of these people who have worked/devoted their entire lives to create an over-unity device.

J

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The guy is lying friend!

Hi Donkey ( you don't mind if i shorten your nick , i hope.
),

I agree that we should proceed with caution and that he may be lying but more specifically i would just say that it's unlikely that you will recieve a working model however hard he tries to send you one...

This is not possible! You can only convert energy from one form to another, but always with a loss due to friction.

Agreed. There will always be 'losses' ( unless you can reintegrate them in some way) but this has no bearing on the wether we are dealing with over unity or not! You are presuming that the operator must 'input' all the energy himself and that the losses will result in a smaller output when the whole basis of over unity is that the environment ( vacuum, or whatever is being claimed) will furnish so much that any losses will not prevent over unity from being reached.

If this person ever sells a device he will undoubtedly be headed to prison for some time.

There are thousands of things you can buy online or in shops that doesn't work as advertised.

How it a fools dreams to 'generate' our energy from renewable 'sources' such as tidal, wind and solar stations? How are they unviable ( when we didn't/do not create the wind the tides or the sun) sources and why are you discouting the existence of similar sources in our environment?

Fine but the cost outlay for a decent solar power setup ( you wont have to switch off the microwave to watch TV, etc) runs to several thousands of USD; far beyond the means of most people and clearly not something our various governments is going to provide us with real incentives to buy other than doomish warnings about global climate destruction.

Well vacuum energy extraction were , at least, validated ( by a nobel award; but obviously just the principle it's based on) back in 1957 so we should all be some years past calling people who work in this area 'crooks' despite the fact that there seems to be a good many of them.

The following should make for some good reading:

This
account obviously does not explain much about the circuit.
Indeed, in the Feynman lectures we read:4
‘‘We ask what happens in a piece of resistance
wire when it is carrying a current. Since the wire
has resistance, there is an electric field along it,
driving the current. Because there is a potential
drop along the wire, there is also an electric field
just outside the wire, parallel to the surface ~Fig.
27-5!. There is, in addition, a magnetic field
which goes around the wire because of the current.
The E and B are at right angles; therefore
there is a Poynting vector directed radially inward,
as shown in the figure. There is a flow of
energy into the wire all around. It is of course,
equal to the energy being lost in the wire in the
form of heat. So our ‘‘crazy’’ theory says that the
electrons are getting their energy to generate heat
because of the energy flowing into the wire from
the field outside. Intuition would seem to tell us
that the electrons get their energy from being
pushed along the wire, so the energy should be
flowing down ~or up! along the wire. But the
theory says that the electrons are really being
pushed by an electric field, which has come from
some charges very far away, and that the electrons
get their energy for generating heat from
these fields. The energy somehow flows from the
distant charges into a wide area of space and then
inward to the wire.’’ ~emphasis added!.

However, the result of such an application
and the resulting energy transfer in the circuit apparently did
not satisfy Feynman. He wrote: ‘‘this theory is obviously
nuts, somehow energy flows from the battery to infinity and
then back into the load, is really strange.’’4 Feynman, however,
did not persist and left the problem for others to find a
reasonable explanation. Can we say more about energy transfer
in this simple circuit?

sites.huji.ac.il...

How then can the system be in such perfect balance when we can see that the losses must be quite astronomical in terms of what small fraction of the energy flow that is diverged?

In the battery, the Poynting vector is outward, indicating
the direction of energy flow. ~Note the sensitivity of this
result to the sense of the current through the battery.! In the
vicinity of the conducting wires and next to the positive terminal
of the battery, S is parallel to the wire. Perhaps surprisingly,
S is directed from the battery on both sides of the
battery. Along the resistor R, the change of direction of E
outside the resistor causes S to change as well, gradually
turning from parallel to perpendicular to the resistor axis
~and entering it!, at its middle point ~zero surface charge!.

sites.huji.ac.il...

What is being diverged is not what is available from the source charges and THAT part of the energy flow is exactly what vacuum extraction technology attempts to capture. Having said that the vast majority of these over unity folks seems to have absolutely no idea what they are trying capture, where it comes from, or how to explain it in terms of known physics 'laws'.

Stellar

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay people, all this talk about what can and what cannot this device do is just going back and forth and getting abit stretched from what this motor/engine claims to do.
So I took the leap and spent the $40 for the '1-40hp plans' as this 'recession' hasn't really hit me yet( and I'm just a lonely contractor). If it does,I concider this a possible investment. Not to violate their 'disclosure clause', I'd like to clear up a few things that have been stated already-

To the poster that claims this unviable because of the use of microwave parts-- To cut your cost on producing this device, the plans state that you can use the transformer in the microwave to salvage the wire from the transformer to make your own coils.

On the solar panels-- not used as a source but only to increase the output-i.e- efficency, of the device.

The unit harnesses the free electrons produced by the motor/engine and recycles them back into itself. An easy way you can see the workings of these electrons would be to hold a screwdriver to the back of the axle of a running altenator on your car and feel the magnetic pull exerted on it.(also a way to see if your alt. is working or not).

The '1-40hp' plans are not plans for a varible output motor/engine. By increasing the number of coils and the size of magnets you then can increase the production of energy and hp which I would think is relevant to each other.

Without getting myself in trouble, I think I could devulge that the key to this device is in the way the coils are configured. It claims, as I haven't built it yet, that it produces a high yeild of EMFs and not to run it near electronic devices.

I have e-mailed the company and invited them to this discussion that they may be able to shed some more light on this device that I cannot do.

Also I would like to add that the plans are very,very detailed (48 pages) and quite easy for this layman tinkerer to understand.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by geo1066]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I didn't check the thread to the Tesla car, the original one
from Canada.

I heard the trip was real.
www.teslatech.info...

NIKOLA TESLA'S MOST AMAZING
PIERCE-ARROW CAR PROJECT OF 1931...

Where are these plans.

The Pierce family can be traced back to the Percy Gunpowder Plot
in England and forward to Barbra Bush.
Imagine Bush holding power of the oil people.
"I'll release the Tesla car plans" and make America safe from
the oil and gas cartels.

ED: Tesla's grand nephew took the ride in the car with his grand uncle.
www2.arkansasonline.com...

google: william h terbo grand

I didn't check every Illuminati info page to see if they verified
the fact the that car ride was real and non fuel based.
For sure there is no answer as to how the power was attained.
It was not external, I saw story that once.

[edit on 5/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is some more about Tesla's car ride:

Mr. Savo received a call from a man who identified himself as Lee De Forest, who asked how he enjoyed the car. Mr. Savo expressed his joy over the mysterious affair, and Mr. de Forest declared Tesla the greatest living scientist in the world. Later, Mr. Savo asked his uncle whether or not the power receiver was being used in other applications. He was informed that Dr. Tesla had been negotiating with a major shipbuilding company to build a boat with a similarly outfitted engine. Asked additional questions, Dr. Tesla became annoyed. Highly concerned and personally strained over the security of this design, it seems obvious that Tesla was performing these tests in a desperate degree of secrecy for good reasons. Tesla had already been the victim of several manipulations, deadly actions entirely sourced in a single financial house. For this reason, secrecy and care had become his only recent excess.

keelynet.com...

Of all the legends about Nikola Tesla, one of the most intriguing is that he ran a touring sedan on a little black box, extracting energy freely somehow from the wheelwork of nature, requiring no petrol. This page is to provide documentation about that device and the event concerning Tesla's Pierce-Arrow.

peswiki.com...

ED: Apparently Tesla and his technology needed very high security
and that is why its development went on in the high security
state of Germany in the 40s.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Here is some more about Tesla's car ride:

Mr. Savo received a call from a man who identified himself as Lee De Forest, who asked how he enjoyed the car. Mr. Savo expressed his joy over the mysterious affair, and Mr. de Forest declared Tesla the greatest living scientist in the world. Later, Mr. Savo asked his uncle whether or not the power receiver was being used in other applications. He was informed that Dr. Tesla had been negotiating with a major shipbuilding company to build a boat with a similarly outfitted engine. Asked additional questions, Dr. Tesla became annoyed. Highly concerned and personally strained over the security of this design, it seems obvious that Tesla was performing these tests in a desperate degree of secrecy for good reasons. Tesla had already been the victim of several manipulations, deadly actions entirely sourced in a single financial house. For this reason, secrecy and care had become his only recent excess.

keelynet.com...

Of all the legends about Nikola Tesla, one of the most intriguing is that he ran a touring sedan on a little black box, extracting energy freely somehow from the wheelwork of nature, requiring no petrol. This page is to provide documentation about that device and the event concerning Tesla's Pierce-Arrow.

peswiki.com...

ED: Apparently Tesla and his technology needed very high security
and that is why its development went on in the high security
state of Germany in the 40s.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

Ok, that's all great and all, but not really part of the conversation I've started here. We are NOT talking about Tesla here, but another man's work. I'd prefer it if you would stop posting unrelated information about Tesla and his inventions, as these inventions won't see the light of day, and we all know it.

If you do, however, have any more information on the vorktex designs and generation techniques, I'd love for you to post some. But please refrain from any more off topic Tesla rants.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Guys I don't mean to ruin this thread. But I just want to say, over-unity in an electrical generator IS possible.

Faraday's law of induction requires a moving magnetic field to create power. It does not say that you need to waste energy moving the magnetic field. It does not say HOW you can move the magnetic field. If you can move a magnetic field without using physical energy, then you create induction - this creates electric current in a coil of wire. Pretty simple.

Lenz's law states that all coils inside generators will always consume power. Lenz's law causes magnets to push and pull against charging coils on alternators/generators. Lenz's law causes generators to slow down when you put a load on them. However, what they don't tell you is that when you overload the generator and then feed in about 5 times more RPM'S than is necessary, Lenz's law can be INVERTED.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow, this is all fascinating reading.

I have never been one to follow the thought that "it's not possible, because this law of blah blah states so". These theories and statements of "laws" are made by man, and man is not "all-knowing".

From the explanation of the process, no laws are even being broken.

And, speaking of laws, if this was a fake, if this guy is a crook, he would surely be in court by now.
You don't go on TV and then start a business built on a con. It would take a week for him to be shut down.

I look forward to following this story, and hopefully, one day, have a machine that allows me to be off-grid.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066

So I took the leap and spent the $40 for the '1-40hp plans' as this 'recession' hasn't really hit me yet( and I'm just a lonely contractor). If it does,I concider this a possible investment.
[edit on 21-5-2009 by geo1066]

very intrested to see if this unit was built, I've heard a LOT of interesting things about overunity and torsion fields.

did you ever build this?

is there any more information on this topic

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

If he was a crook, he still wouldn't be fined or in jail. He probably hasn't sold any devices, and if he had, he'd probably sold them "as is", and if he's sold plans, they're probably marked with something like "for information purposes only"

There's thousands of people out there making nigh-identical claims. Either they're all right, and all being suppressed, and none of them can offer concrete proof of that without getting offed, or some to all of them could be incorrect or lying.

Going by the general track record, I tend to assume they will not be able to deliver the goods, whether the case is a well meaning inventor who's made some errors, or a knowing fraud out for investment capital. (steorn?) (or, I guess, some kind of marvelously effective government or corporate suppression.)

For all the talk, there's been no real tangible progress in the field since the idea was conceived. Just hearsay and announcements that never go anywhere.

Feel free to say you told me so if this or anything similar ever pans out.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mdiinican]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join