reply to post by fask1
Wow...just wow. You get your own response.
- Yes, because a big heavy weapon with large ammunition is ideal... you'd be slightly better off with a handgun.
- Are you KIDDING me?! Just because you saw it in a movie does not mean they are anywhere near useful. As a last ditch perhaps
but total waste.
- that is just for show. A good 4 inch, barely curved blade is perfect. Those stupid 9 inch bladed gothic crap you are probably
thinking of are useless. Heavy, unwieldy, just a pain. I know, I have a wicked looking beast but it is just that, wicked. Not practical in the
- Lay off the ninja fantasy. Swords are useless too except as a last line. They will break, need CONSTANT resharppening, and are a burden
to lug around.
Opinion: A machete would be better than all those things. Works dull, not too big not too small, uses its weight to attack rather than sharpness.
- What are we, playing Resident Evil?! Do you know how long it takes one to make a fire? And inspecting things should be the
least of your worries. You can identify anything without it.
- I cant even imagine where you got the idea for this, but since you put sunglasses right after, Im assuming you just watched the
Black shirt and jeans
- NO ONE DO THIS! Jeans are the worst thing you can wear - when they get wet they will weigh you down to the point of
suicide and they take forever to dry.
- if "they" are using chemical warfare against you you might as well give up - those filters dont last forever.
- ??? This is the point of sunglasses. They keep the wind and dust from directly hitting your face - not perfect, but does multiple
Pills- Like painreleivers, allergy medicines, cold meds, sleep aids, muscle relaxants, so on
- Not a terrible idea, but remember how they
affect the body differently without a proper (changed) diet. Dizzness, nausea, tiredness, up to hallucinations and passing out...
- This isnt a trip to the spa! Luxuries arent necessary
- Currency is useless when no one accepts it. Just a warning
Im not even going to get into your last section...
My only advice for you is lay off the video games and movies, or you're going to be in a lot of trouble...