It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What geometric shape and color are you right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just curious...

I'm feeling rather like a Safety Orange Trapazoid at the moment.

It's been an odd day.

I'm usually feeling triangular.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A Lifting body shaped silvery wedge winging his way upwards on the wings of his imagination.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dark tan, and Amoebic.
But I'm flexible. Pseudopodinally speaking.
I think I just need more exercise.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow.

Now I feel so strikingly two dimensional.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

LOL,
I'm sure your anything but plane!

I read your original question and immediately became aware of my slouching at the PC.

I suspect you just want people to see another side of yourself?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm a blue circle within a yellow square within an orange hexagon within a blue octagon.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
I'm a blue circle within a yellow square within an orange hexagon within a blue octagon.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

That would certainly make for an interesting avatar for you.

Why do you feel that particular combination if I may ask out of curiosity?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
An inky jet-death-black Rorschachy blotch of highway stain that's been run over by semis and Harleys and SUVs for the past 6 months, just waiting to be hosed off into a ditch and buried by the eternally blowing, indifferent sands of time.

And my back hurts.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I thought about the avatar actually. And that's a good question. Ironically I was wondering the same thing while I typed. It just sort of came out. I'm sure someone could find something to analyze in it

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
An inky jet-death-black Rorschachy blotch of highway stain that's been run over by semis and Harleys and SUVs for the past 6 months, just waiting to be hosed off into a ditch and buried by the eternally blowing, indifferent sands of time.

And my back hurts.

And I thought I was being eloquent with my reply. I can at least take comfort in the fact that your mostly 2D.

(chuckle)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
reply to post by Deson

I thought about the avatar actually. And that's a good question. Ironically I was wondering the same thing while I typed. It just sort of came out. I'm sure someone could find something to analyze in it

Hmm let's see, I remember hearing something like a "Mystery, wrapped in an enigma, surrounded by the unknown, encircled by the unfathomable." Or something like that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

That's sound familiar. Like I've read it in someone's signature or in a post. Yeah, that's pretty close to how I feel. And a bit blue.

A bit off-topic, but I used to trade movies with someone in WI. Considering your tastes, I wonder if it's something in the beer

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

A bit OT,

In my case, I doubt it's the Beer with me since I don't drink except at New Years eve and then it's Rumplemintz. Not to worry though Wisconsin has it's own brand of lunacy all to itself. We are the home of Chad Vader after all. By the way, I just looked through my collection but I didn't find any duplicates of what I have but I did come across one for your Taste of the Absurd Theater thread. I'll add this little bomb in just a minute.

Back to OT.
I figure in my case, for a while I was busy creating some 3D artwork of a Science Fiction variety and I had been working on a spacecraft design of mine and I pictured it flying.

Edited for the good of humanity.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Deson]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Right now I’m an 8-pointed star, radiating out all possible shades of blue, into every known dimension!

I think…
lol

- JC

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I feel like an amethyst oval.

Three dimensional with convex sides.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I just shifted from a 2D planal into a fourth dimensional silver beanbag chair that slumps so severely in it's center that it's created a wormhole that opens somewhere off the map.

*blames it on the rain*

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My favorite color is blue and my lucky number is 8. I thought I would just try to explain my post, incase anyone thought I was crazy lol

I don't envy other people's tasks of explaining their own choices...

Good luck....

- JC

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I feel like this.

top topics

join