It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli troops Target Practice on Civilians - Video and Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Israeli Occupation Forces Fire on Farmers and Internationals--Khoza'a, Khan Younis , Gaza Strip: Palestinian farmers, accompanied by international Human Rights Workers (HRWs), were fired upon by Israeli forces in the village of Khozaa, near Khan Younis, this morning....

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is absolutely sick!!! We've heard of this happenning, but this is no accident or case of mistaken identity. These guys are just taking target practice on innocent civilians!! Religion has nothing to do wth what these cowards are doing!
This certainly is not our war, as these people have been fighting for hundreds of years. But in this day and age, what are your thoughts on possible outcomes?

YouTubeVideo&Article

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Tunatarian]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tunatarian

That video is really crule. How could anyone subject others to having to live like that?

I don't understand how people can do that to people and still find some justification for it. It's barbaric and inhumane.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
After seeing the video I was floored! Even if they were just trying to scare those farmers, its sick and cowardly. But I can't buy the idea of the troops shooting to scare.......they were hitting way too close from way too far away. What cowards!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This shouldnt surprise anyone.They have a buffer zone on gaza land where most farmers tend their crops www.guardian.co.uk... they had these same buffer zones/no go areas in 2005 after they apparently left..

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Solomons]

join