It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Problems Define Current Economic Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The similarities are quite remarkable . We've been told by pundits we all respect Ron Paul, Peter Schiff ,Gerald Celente and others. We've been told our current crisis is due to our need for bigger houses , better cars , vacations that we can't afford so our sense of ENTITLEMENT tells us to pursue those things and use credit to achieve it. The similarity with the current situation in ATS is the sense of ENTITLEMENT . The Mods have experimented with giving guide lines to pursue Drug related talk , it didn't work. So for the privilege of using this free site , being able to talk to people with same interest , all they ask for us is to not talk of this 1 topic. To help keep this site above reproach. But the ENTITLEMENT of people being told what to do,on this FREE site, is something they can't let go of. Its a Conspiracy site for flip sake's , the attempts of self monitoring ourselves on this topic failed. This Site, like your house, your job , society has rules, why is it so hard to follow them.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by branty]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Maybe the mods have better things to do han bany-sit topics

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I thought when I came to this thread it was going to have intelligent discussion on something of great concern, unfortunately, I was wrong.
There is no need for this thread when you could have posted the same thing on the thread overlord started. Afterall, there are hundreds of posts on this subject anyways, might as well join em. This thread doesnt need to exist.

new topics

join