It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Covenant:The Anunnaki, the 1992 Pleadian-Sirian Agreements and Fallen Angelic (ET) Races.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello. this is my first post on ATS.
I've been reading a lot about the extraterrestial subject and i came across a very interesting subject the other day:

Now First Contact is near it is important to understand and have sight on interdimensional politics and the different ET-races in many dimensions and with their own agenda's. Asheyana Deane gives much information in her Voyager books, here follows a short introduction indicating the complexity of the subject (red)

Plz share your thoughts.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by jackthenap]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My thoughts are as follows. Gross speculation based on nothing other than " an alien told me so" or " I channeled an alien mind". not really conducive to evidence gathering and confirmation of claims. in other words, interesting story, but nothing betterthan speculation.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jackthenap

Well, its an interesting read, but you need to provide evidence to back up the claims.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
im sorry i don't have any, i just came across it and tought it was interesting, for those who think its a gross topic, i quote "This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects."

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
[This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects."

gud am jtn,
im with u inregards to those who "speculates", and i think ats is synonym for speculations... well have u come across zecariah sitchin's earth chronicles and william bramleys gods of war? two great speculators writing in simple and readable speculations in laymans terms...the annunakis and elohims are prominent in their books too...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jackthenap

It's a good read, and an interesting diversion; however, let me put forth one argument I would have with it, and with the argument, it kind of defeats the rest of the article...

In the article, they refer to "Luciferian Covenant", Luciferian agendas/races/so on.

They claim that the names for these groups have been in existence for millions of years, etc.

The problem is, Lucifer, as a proper name for the figure of the fallen angel, satan, was a mistranslation in approx the year 400 CE by Jerome, after being ordered by the pope to create a bible, translated into latin, that would be the universal bible for the church. When he got to the Isaiah passage, and came across the words "oh morning star", he translated it into latin as, "Oh Lucifer," giving it proper name status. And thus a legend was born.

So, with that, the article becomes rather moot. There's a fair bit in there otherwise that could be debunked overall, but that one is a major one that I glared out at me right away.

Basically, when it comes to theories, information, what have you, if it has anything in it regarding some figure named Lucifer, I immediately write it off lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I see Jomina has beaten me to the punch of the Lucifer name. Being that it means "Bringer of light" (If I remember correctly) would pretty much mean that the races and the agenda is the agenda to spread "peace" or something of the sort.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurii

Aye, means "Light bringer" or "light bearer".

The most fascinating part of this mistranslation issue that Jerome perpetrated is that the EXACT same phrasing occurs in the new testament, in 2 Peter, and in reference to Jesus Christ, and yet the translation in Isaiah was written as Lucifer, and the translation in 2 Peter was "morning star".

Kinda puts an interesting kick into the whole thing, eh?

To note, the ONLY places that Lucifer appears as a proper name is in the latin vulgate (the 400 CE translation by Jerome), which was in place as the authoritative scripture until the King James Version was done in 1611. The KJV uses the SAME translations, but it is the ONLY english bible translation to do so. All others use the "morning star" original translation in it's place in Isaiah.

Basically, the legend had over 1000 years to grow and perpetuate, and it is still in our culture to this day.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmmm. While I was reading this there was a line or two that made me think ""I can see that." Especially the bit about genetics. There might be something to genetic evolution. I believe in advanced beings, so OK there too. However, most of this made my head swimmy and splashy. It just feels like fiction. Sometimes great ideas abound and can be woven through almost any story, but the specifics of this are too much for me...I don't feel it, my deep cosmic knowledge dosen't buy it.

Does yours?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Thank you for the clarification. I thought it had something to do with a form of light, but couldn't remember if I was in the ball park or all the way out in the parking lot

Now that you mention the side note about the bible, for some reason even looking back upon my catholic school teachings I barely remember that name. Even when I attended church regularly back in the day, that name was almost never used but rather Satan; I also don't recall so much as "morning star" in the books. Then again having gone through countless books since then it more than likely has slipped my mind.

Sure is interesting to see the changes that come about in various biblical translations over the course of time

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Torsion girl

yes I am inclined to want to dismiss the author of the Voyagers books as nutcase, hallucinated. however i still wanted to share my awareness of what she is writing with you.
Aliens Have been hoovering around us so long, and still, we are been kept in ignorance. I keep thinking that the reason has to be some sort of political drama relating us all, yet its just still a possibility...

top topics

join