It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS possible? (graphic for some)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Actually.

No.

Your comment has given me the right to state you with a level 99 epic failure award.

Conjoined / Siamese twins are the result of two sperms fertilizing a single egg.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I wonder who shares what sensation of that.

XD

I was wondering the same thing lol

It is freaky watching them do things like clap, or drive, or handle the baby. They both control one arm each . . . but they can do these things with no problem . . .

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know these two girls their names are Abby and Brit. and its weird but true

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zephyr-Chills

Why would they keep someone like that alive? It's practically cruel...I mean, that's a physical deformation that is just...I don't even know how to describe.

Ask them their opinion, as, it's the only one that counts.

peace

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I heard about this long ago when they were just children. It's an amazing story, and it bring up so many what-ifs, like .. what if one wants to go to the mall, and the other wants to take a nap? And, how do they take tests in school without cheating? And, if you hired them, would you have to give them two paychecks? And, how does that work if one becomes sexually aroused and the other has a headache? And, if one wants to have relations with a boyfriend, would this be considered an orgy? And, if one feels nauseated, do both throw up? I bet ya it's pretty funny to watch them if they should get into a little spat and start fighting with each other. ... This whole thing is just so amazing and brings up so many interesting questions.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've seen a couple of documentaries on the Hensels now and - without sounding too 'touchy-feely' I found them genuinely inspiring. If anyone has a 'right' to come across as 'victims' then it's these two young women, and yet, there's very little of that about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join