It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's "The Rant" Must Watch! Obama caught Fibbing about Earmarks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by David9176

Glenn beck is a neocon mouth piece, the entire fox news broadcast is a neocon mouthpiece and always has been. How convenient for them to rebrand themselves as something other than GOP and start again into the same cycle where 10years from now that very brand will be tainted and you folks will once again be distancing yourselves from.

Different cover, same animal david.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Southern Guardian]

Better than CNN or MSNBC, they would rather talk about the Octo-Mom. I have always liked Glenn Beck, not always agreed with him, but I have some respect for the guy. And I can hardly blame him for his switch from GOP to a more centrist point of view, because I have too.

A couple years ago I would have said I was republican, but in the interim it has become clear to me that most of these people just don't care. Greed is the only Bipartisan activity going on in washington.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Why the hell can't you Obama supporters DISCUSS THE EFFING ISSUE!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously, the issue is about OBAMA LYING ABOUT EARMARKS.

Common BH, I know you will probably be able to give some sorta intelligent response to these accusations, you're one of the more sharper and wiser Obama supporters here.

Obama lied, not only did he lie HE TRIED TO COVER IT UP!!!!!!!

Come on Obama supporters, where's your support for his lies?

-Lahara

[edit on 28-2-2009 by TheRandom1]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's pretty disappointing that the far left posters around here can only do their typical thread drive-by's with words like "neocon" and fox news bashing.

They are incapable of addressing the actual issues in the video, because they likely can't watch it. Anything with the foxnews symbol is like holy water to the liberal vampire - cutting off their nose despite their face.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I now love this man. What a true becon of truth! Great post. WE should do something america I'm not the brightest bulb in this place so someone u2u everyone on this thread with your idea of how we can fight this!
Its sad to say that all those earmarks are true.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by David9176

Glenn beck is a neocon mouth piece, the entire fox news broadcast is a neocon mouthpiece and always has been. How convenient for them to rebrand themselves as something other than GOP and start again into the same cycle where 10years from now that very brand will be tainted and you folks will once again be distancing yourselves from.

Different cover, same animal david.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Southern Guardian]

ding ding ding. we have a loser.

Beck is a conservative yup

you do not know what a neocon even is so stop spreading that BS

Beck attacks everyone and always has, he attacked George Bush every day on his show for not releasing the border agents

he will attack you no matter what your party is

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The point of Glenn Beck [AND MANY OTHERS] is to get you angry with truthful information to validate Their claims. why would GB want you to get angry? why does he keep talking about YOU/When doing "something" about it? Why dose Fox news the most propaganda P.O.S. network owned by Rupert Murdoch hire GB all of a sudden? Wanna know why? To get you so angry after day in and day out of drilling you with truth of your corrupt government taking advantage of you. They hope you rise up in arms and try and pull in Glenn becks words "something".

Why would they want that? Simple because it gives them a excuse to invoke Marshal Law and really "go to town" on the citizens. oh my you need a chip in your hand now don't you? Right this way to the Fema Camp sir where you will be safe. Most monkeys resort to violence above anything else especially in this day and age they know that. and they are gonna use it to there advantage.

Your not gonna win against the U.S. army/blackwater with your pea shooters and your bazookas from 1975 Get that threw your head. They know that, you should to. peaceful revolutionary activism and protest followed by takeing back the government peacefully, is the only way anything will change.

Stop falling right into there hands.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
WEll, looks like the Obama supporters have left this thread, they can't discuss the issue, instead they have bashed the person presenting it.

Come on guys, what are you so afraid of? Are ya running low on that "Hope" Obama sold you on? Trying to find that "Change" he was talking about? If you're wanting change, search your pockets, you'll find more real change than anything Obama is giving you.

Obama, that's not change, that's more of the same.

Ya know, I think Obama did all this, the earmarks, taking his name outta this, everything just to try and divide us even more, I think this whole thing is orchestrated, orchestrated to make us go bonkers and fight each others, the government and the media is playin' us like a fiddle, I agree with Beck, but I think he may be an innocent pawn in this "push them til' they fight" game.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Wow bro, we almost posted the same thing.

Second line.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
reply to post by lola322

they are "favors" or money to persuade you. Dont have your post up but i rem you said you not from US, lets say you are from Alaska. I want your vote so i "earmark" you 900 thousand to build the Alaska Heritage Library you wanted

Oh those are called bribes where I come from although the gov't might say they are grants.
Thanks for clearing that up for me!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

Obama, that's not change, that's more of the same.

-Lahara

Why do people honestly believe that one politician is better than the other no matter what they promise? Doesn't anyone realize that once they get on the gravy train that's it they don't want to get off and suddenly "reform" is a dirty word that gets whitewashed into well we're working on it? Isn't that much like Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker going broke so if everyone pitches in their next weeks pay cheque they might have enough to keep Tammy-Faye in mascara for a show or two? But don't look at the solid gold bathrooms in their studios and king sized jacuzzi tubs in the dressing rooms.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Why would they want that? Simple because it gives them a excuse to invoke Marshal Law and really "go to town" on the citizens. oh my you need a chip in your hand now don't you? Right this way to the Fema Camp sir where you will be safe. Most monkeys resort to violence above anything else especially in this day and age they know that. and they are gonna use it to there advantage.

Your logic is so twisted, I don't even think that liberals could understand it.
You claim that Fox wants to have an excuse to declare Marshall Law. Virtually everyone on both sides of the political spectrum agree that Fox leans to the right. Obama and the Administration lean to the left.
Now, WHY would FOX, a right leaning organization, give OBAMA, a left leaning person, the excuse to declare Marshall Law.

Your logic defies any reasonable explanation.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Bringer

Your logic is so twisted, I don't even think that liberals could understand it.
You claim that Fox wants to have an excuse to declare Marshall Law. Virtually everyone on both sides of the political spectrum agree that Fox leans to the right. Obama and the Administration lean to the left.
Now, WHY would FOX, a right leaning organization, give OBAMA, a left leaning person, the excuse to declare Marshall Law.

Your logic defies any reasonable explanation.

It's a plot to make Obama out to be the bad guy dontcha know,
then they can finger point and say what a horrible mistake it was for anyone to vote for him and how unsafe their neighborhood is now and it's all his fault!

In come the right guys (take that any way you want) to save the day and voila the rubublicans look like heros who come in and fix all the evils created by Obama bin Ladden (oops sorry I meant President Obama!)

Honestly this is a conspiracy site and you can't figure it out? What are you doing here man!

[edit on 3-3-2009 by lola322]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join