It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris wants to knock out dishonest politicians and drag them to the pile!

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We should elect Chuck Norris for President...I like his idea. I just thought this was priceless. Go to 7:20.

He'd let Ron Paul pick out who was honest or not! GREAT IDEA!

hell there would barely be anyone left.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I heard Chuck Norris wrote the bible with his hair.
Two lines.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LMFAO that # is soooooo funny....... i have a book called "The truth about Chuck Norris" and it has 400 facts about him lol..

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was hoping you would find this.

I was floored when I seen it come on!

I loved the schick about Ron Paul choose the honest one's and Norris kicking ass on the scum bags......

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can you imagine that roundhouse kick to the face. THE FACE! Those politicians might turn honest just to avoid that confrontation.

*Round house kick~ to the face of the Top ten most corrupt politicians

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares at them till they give him the information he needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing thats how he wrote this one too but he probably just intimidated the empty book so bad, that it wrote its own pages lol. Chuck Norris is the man and clearly he still knows how to show why.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by TNT13]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If you liked this..you might like this rant from the same show.

I know i did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

Do you know why lightening doesn't strike in the same place twice? Because it's afraid Chuck Norris will be there to kick it's ass.

Thanks to Chuck though...good to have a laugh when there is nothing but bad news out there.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
David,
I just love these threads. I get to watch the Beck parts I might miss or want to watch twice.

What I really loved was the two threads trying to knock Glenn Beck.
99% of the posts slammed it right down their throats.

Whoohoo!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
God bless Chuck! I hope someone in Washington is listening, because these are just the kind of people that can save America (Chuck Norris and Ron Paul) I hope it is not to late for our beloved Republic.

Sailor

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ya definently the best news I've watched in quite some time, Thank You Chuck Norris is right!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The thing is that all the conservatives are starting to get P.O'd to the point to want to do something to change our situation.

The ball is being formed right now and when it gets rolling it will snowball. Right now there is a "Chicago Tea Party" organized, and I also read somewhere where they are organizing a Million Gun Owners March.

The ball is just getting started. Besides who needs an army when you got Chuck Norris.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They put alot of work into creating Glenn. I agree with Chuck. Glenn though, cuts everyone off when too much truth leaks through. He's just paid to offer the most scraps to the public beast. FOX news is number one in ratings because of this.

The pyramid behind his left shoulder says it all.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is contradictory information. If this was true, he would not have supported McCain and the republican party. Doesn't make any sense? He can't be that naive.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If this was true, he would not have supported McCain and the republican party. Doesn't make any sense? He can't be that naive

He supported McCain for the same reason many people did...lesser of two evils. I thought McCain sucked as well...things wouldnt be that much different right now if he were in office.

We had no real choice as the media blocked out the other candidates.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I absolutely agree that McCain really seemed like a genuine guy to me. I mean I'm no republican, but he definently seemed more truthful then Obama but he was always just a little akward and clearly a little to old.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Also the rant about the earmarks was really good, somemore stuff I didn't know. I suggest everyone watch it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
chuck norris played walker. george bush's middle name is walker. i smell a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I love Chuck!
I started a thread last year on his book and interview with Alex Jones;
Here

Go Chuck!

top topics

join