It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Dog Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i found this video on youtube, i kinda started laughing to myself thinking it was a gorilla probably one that escaped the zoo, but then i saw the video again and the way the gorilla runs is just not right, it runs like a feline would, a panther or a lion

www.youtube.com...

what is this thing?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Your dog man video did not turn out, please read instructions again on posting UTUBE videos. I'm not being rude, I just really want to see this dog man.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Thank you for posting this good classic.

Yes, it do kind of look like a gorilla in some parts, however there is another video avaible too, that have disproven that it would be one(a gorilla).

Still, probably a lot of posters are going to say "It's a gorilla".

Anyway, good post.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The film is known as the Gable Film.

You can find an "enhancement" of it by typing into Youtube:

Michigan Dogman Gable Film Enhancement

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I live in northern Michigan and this dang song has had me looking out of my nightime windows sideways on more than one dark and creepy night . There really have been many northern Mich towns that have just simply ceased to be .The original version of this song refers to entire towns that have just been turned into nothing more than a footnote on an old map. It happens here a lot it seems. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
but is it a gorilla or a feline? honestly it doesnt seem anything like a dog or a wolf to me

it creeps me out

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Even after watching the enhanced video...

It still looks like a Gorilla to me.

All I could make out was it was on all fours, had broad shoulders and moved like a Gorilla.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
when you see the creature at first it looks like a gorilla would do when preparing an attack but then it starts to run and goes around the trees on the right, like its attacking from the flank and not making a frontal attack and it speeds up like a lion or a feline

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like a bear to me.

It's interesting though

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This has been discussed on numerous occasions.

It's certainly interesting nonetheless but any fairly intelligent person can see that it "morphs" from what does look like a gorilla into what looks like a large feline predator.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
do you think its a fake video (cgi maybe) theomen?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I haven't had my coffee yet, so my judgment could be off, but when I look at that video, all I see is a big hairy chow dog.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
its not a dog mate, a dog doesnt run like that and look at the massive body, looks like a gorilla but at the same time it does not.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
do you think its a fake video (cgi maybe) theomen?

I don't think the video is fake. I believe it is either an animal that we just do not recognise, or moves in a way we have never seen before.

But I guess we may never know what it is, as to the best of my knowledge there have been no real sightings since this incident, so all we have is a 30 year old, grainy video.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Please add to one of the existing threads:

Examples:
Discussion 1
Discussion 2

Thank you

Thread closed.

top topics

join