It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No planes hit the Twin Towers?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by D.Duck

Oh man you just don't get it, what your selling can't be bought.
It's hard enough selling that 9/11 was an inside job to the masses, and you want them to believe there were no planes too when there are thousands of LIVE witness's that heard and saw the planes. There are even survivors interviewed from inside WTC that saw the planes hit.

Please reconcile the live witness's with the so-called fake news video from that day.

Oh man you just don't get it, what you are trying to sell is a lie.

I live in Sweden and if you would say planes hit the towers here, you would get a smack on the head and called stupid because people here knows Newton did not have a vacation on 9/11.

Most people here don't understand why you have to show fake planes on the live feeds or the amateurs video when the easy thing would be to show a real 767/757 if there was one.

If you insist to sell a lie you should at least get rid of that signature of yours " The truth will set you free"

Best
D.Duck

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

This is pointless and my last post in this thread, but before I go, I will repeat what I said in case you never caught it the first time.

Please reconcile the live witness's with the so-called fake news video from that day.

Answer that!

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by D.Duck

This is pointless and my last post in this thread, but before I go, I will repeat what I said in case you never caught it the first time.

Answer that!

You don't get it do you, if it was a real 767/757 you would not need to show fake planes on live TV or amateur videos.

If a real 767/757 hit the towers you would have thousands pictures and hundred of videos showing us real planes hit the towers but the only thing we have are fake videos and pictures.

Real people who could have sworn they saw a small object and the TV reporters who also said they saw a small object were sure at the time but after thousands of TV replays of 'THE LARGE 767', the real witnesses would have come to terms with the fact that they were mistaken because 9/11 was a big psyop.

"psyop - military actions designed to influence the perceptions and attitudes of individuals, groups, and foreign governments"

Dick Oliver reporting that "some people thought they saw a missile" gets immediately contradicted by Jim Ryan in the studio, who has a timely, ready-to-go replay of the noseout (covered by the CNN banner...) and runs it while exclaiming : " WE SAW A LARGE PLANE ...TO BE SURE...THERE IT IS ." Thus, Dick Oliver's 'missile-hypothesis' was instantly washed out of TV-viewers' minds as pure conjecture.

I hope you have a better understanding now what 9/11 was all about and start to questioning what you have been psyopt to believe.

Best
D.Duck

[edit on 3-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck
When you call the facts and the basic research as disinfo, I will write you off as someone that makes statements out of tin air and needs to go back and do the basic research.

Firstly, I didn't know our air was "tin". The NPT disinfo crowd are the only one's making things up out of THIN air and claiming every single picture, audio and video recording of the planes were all faked. And I'm not the one calling your fake research disinfo, the whole 9/11 truth movement considers it disinfo and it is banned at every site in the movement except one. Nobody in the 9/11 truth movement supports your fake theories.

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
TV Fakery is considered disinfo by the 9/11 truth movement.

so you claim without any proof whatsoever.

Go to 9/11 Blogger and ask them about NPT and they will tell you it's banned from being discussed there. Go to Loose Change forums and right in the forum rules it says NPT is disinfo and anyone starting threads on the subject is banned. NPT is not supported by Scholars, AE911T or Firefighters either. Pilots allows the discussion, but doesn't support NPT.

Not a single research organization in the 9/11 truth movement accepts the tv fakery theory and the discussion of the theory is banned everywhere due to it's blatant disinformation and the hostility the topic causes.

unfortunately for you, the facts prove otherwise.

Sounds to me like it's unfortunate for you since not a single engineer, architect or physicist in the 9/11 truth movement supports NPT.

Just The fact thousands of people have not come forward to say there were planes disproves your logic.

No, it just disproves your disinfo. Why would people come forward and say "i saw a plane hit the tower, even though you were showing it on tv".

If there were no planes, then thousands of people would come forward and say "how come the news keeps showing planes hitting the towers when hundreds of us were standing right below the towers watching and never saw those planes hit?"

show exactly how and where the evidence that docs like sept clues presents is false

arabesque911.blogspot.com...

please present some verifiable and sourced evidence to support that claim and opinion

You have no verifiable and sourced evidence to support NPT, so how the hell can you ask for someone else to show you what's already fact. You're making the claim that there were no planes, YOU show some hard, verifiable evidence or you will just continue to be disinfo.

you have no PROOF or evidence to support any of those claims

See everyone, this is how the disinfo team works. You ask for an explanation of how the aircraft part embedded itself into a car or how an aircraft part flew through the air after impact and killed someone on the ground. All they say is we have no proof they were aircraft parts.

They don't have to present proof because everything is faked. It doesn't get any closer to disinfo and deception than that, folks.

how long are you going to continue this charade? I can play this game as long as you want.

Yes, that's all you're doing is playing games. You have no interest in real 9/11 research. All you say is "everything is faked" without a single shred of hard, physical or forensic evidence. Too bad you can't see what you look like spreading this disinfo around from the eyes of real researchers.

if you knew anything about the true npt, you'd realize no ones saying no planes.

So, true No Plane Theorists aren't really saying no planes? Everything was faked and there were no planes, but you don't really MEAN no planes?

Right....

understanding the difference between speculation or opinions and FACTS, CORROBORATED VERIFIABLE INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE, and scholarly investigation technics.

An understanding in which the NPT disinfo team clearly has none. Not one single professional 9/11 research organization supports NPT. Not a single engineer or physicist in the 9/11 truth movement supports NPT. Those that have taken a close look at NPT have verified that there's no evidence of NPT what-so-ever, let alone verifiable or "scholarly". It is now considered disinfo and banned everywhere.

Sorry, but you don't get to say that everything was faked and then tell the whole world to prove you wrong. YOU are the one's making the claims, so YOU have to back up those claims with hard, factual, verifiable, physical, forensic, and scholarly evidence if you want to be taken seriously. But, I know you have no such evidence, so none of us have anything to look forward to.

Then you have the gall to make this claim:

I wonder at what point these people will realize what they're doing and saying or should i say CLAIMING, proves or disproves NOTHING... its worthless, a waste of bandwidth and trolling at best in the face of actual EVIDENCE...

You made [U]TEN[/U] posts in a row to answer a few quotes. That is spamming, a waste of bandwidth, and is trolling. You could've answered those quotes in one post like I did, but you had to make 10 posts to try to get your points up. You spread disinfo and you troll real research forums.

Get some real evidence, or get lost.

those that HONESTLY(not disinfo agents) believe no planes hit towers are doing more harm to the truth movement than help.

Actually, the 9/11 truth movement has already taken measures to distance ourselves from these disinfo theories by banning the discussion of the disinfo on our websites and forums.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ.
In post after post you have told deliberate lies you knew to be untrue.

You are the true disinfo agent, the real troll in this forum.

You stand undressed before us. Naked and transparent. We can all see through you.

You were thinking you wore fine clothes, but after the little innocent childs outburst,
you too knew there and then, that you got nothing on!

But nevertheless, on and on you go as if nothing has happened:

".....
BoneZ shivered, for he was certain that they were right; but he thought, "I must bear
it until the procession is over." And he walked even more proudly, and the two
gentlemen of the imperial bedchamber went on carrying the train that wasn't there."

(From H.C. Andersen).

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy
BoneZ.

This from someone with NEGATIVE 725 points. I hope you can back up your statement right now with links to posts where I've told deliberate lies. If you cannot, you will be another disinfo agent that purposefully lies and deceives and you will be busted like I busted D.Duck here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now let's see proof for your claims or you will be busted as one of the many real trolls and disinfo agents like I did D.Duck in the above link.

P.S. I love it when the disinfo artists make whole posts about me. It helps to know that when they get debunked, they have nothing left but attacks....

[edit on 3-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

See, yet another post about me instead of staying on topic. I love it!

Getting back on topic, do you have any evidence to present or an explanation why you lied about that engine being a 737 engine, or are you going to just continue to troll?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

BoneZ.

I hope you can back up your statement right now with links to posts where I've told deliberate lies.

Now let's see proof for your claims...

P.S. I love it when the disinfo artists make whole posts about me. It helps to know that when they get debunked, they have nothing left but attacks....

My post referred too above, was to let you know unequivocally, that we have no confidence in you. Clear and simple.

Now you want further elaboration as to why, so here is a little selection:

Originally posted by moocowman
I cannot help but wonder where exactly is the big plane you speak of in the picture ?

If we could fly into the hole, you would see most of the plane sitting up against the core. A few of the heavier parts like landing gear, engines and other parts, flew out the other side and landed on top of other buildings and the street below:

So to sum it up, the 300,000 pound, 500mph plane easily broke the connectors on the outter steel columns, but was unable to get past the indestructable core of the towers.

I hope I was able to explain some of your questions in a manner that was understandable.

Everybody knows, and therefore you too, that 'following' the trajectory of the alleged
plane, it is clear and obvious that the fuselage of the alleged plane would have missed
the central inner core.

Why then, did you tell moocowman that most of the alleged plane would be sitting up
against the wall of the core!! Why this lie?

You told, as a matter of fact, that plane parts was heard slamming into buildings and
others landing on the street, or some seen falling through the air, when no such thing was either heard nor seen!!
It is absolutely obvious that it's only your biased opinion you here are voicing, so Why this pure fabrication and lie about alleged plane parts? Why not just tell the truth?

You imply that some has claimed 3-D imagery can cause damage to the towers.
When told that nobody has ever claimed such nonsense, you ignore this and,
unaffected, you continue implying next the bizarre notion that the same 3-D imagery
can produce 'loud roaring sounds of a jet engine' despite the same fact, that nobody
has ever mentioned anything about this ludicrous infantile idea.

Your duplicity, and the extent you're prepared to go with this, clearly shows you up as anything else - than a genuine truth seeker!

You have been unmasked, my dear, as somebody who cannot be trusted!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by djeminy]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My post referred too above, was to let you know unequivocally, that we have no confidence in you.

I don't need confidence from no-planers. I'm posting and debunking everything that the no-planers post so that those that are new to the topic don't get a one-sided story.

it is clear and obvious that the fuselage of the alleged plane would have missed the central inner core. Why then, did you tell moocowman that most of the alleged plane would be sitting up against the wall of the core!! Why this lie?

Once you become aware of how massive the cores were, and then know where the planes impacted, then you become better researched:

We know the first plane hit in the middle of the north tower, so there's no question that most of the plane debris would be up against the core, but on the south tower, even if the plane managed to miss the core, the floors and the outer wall on the other side apparently stopped the majority of the plane.

You told, as a matter of fact, that plane parts was heard slamming into buildings and others landing on the street, or some seen falling through the air, when no such thing was either heard nor seen!!

Do you do any research at all or do you just say that everything is untrue so that you can continue to perpetrate your agenda?

Plane parts ARE seen flying through the air and raining down onto the buildings and streets below. Look at all of the plane parts and debris that shoots out of the tower on the very right side of this pic:

All of that debris can be heard raining on the buildings and streets below in this video:

www.livevideo.com...

At 7:30 in the video, the plane hits the tower. A few seconds later, you can hear all of that debris from the pic above hitting the buildings and streets. At about 7:18, you can see one of those pieces of debris falling from the top of a building if you look at the upper left of the trash can. At 6:40, the camera zooms in on a piece of debris that hit and killed a man on the ground. The cameraman says more than once "that dude is so dead".

At 2:40 in the next video from a different camera on the same side of the tower, you can hear the same exact debris again hitting the buildings and streets below:

www.youtube.com...

The debris is clearly seen in videos and clearly heard in these videos.

You imply that some has claimed 3-D imagery can cause damage to the towers. that the same 3-D imagery can produce 'loud roaring sounds of a jet engine'

I've simply said that holograms and CGI do not damage buildings, nor can they make roaring sounds of jet engines. Real planes were used that made the jet sounds we hear and the damage to the towers that we see.

No planers continue to peddle that explosives were used with holograms/CGI to create the holes, but explosives blow out, not in. There are huge chunks of building pushed IN as noted by the arrows:

For explosives to blow that building IN, they would have to be on the outside of the tower for all to see.

You have been unmasked, my dear, as somebody who cannot be trusted!

Looks like you and all of NPT has been unmasked with simple facts. And I don't need to be trusted by NPT'ers. I debunk NPT'ers. There doesn't need to be trust there except that I trust that smart people see the facts and see that NPT is disinfo.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Please Note:

If your post is about another member and not the topic.. It will be removed..

Warnings are next people..

PLEASE stay on topic

Semper

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
BoneZ

Once you become aware of the fact that the 767 you saw on TV is a fake CGI 767, and then know that no real 767 impacted the tower, then you become better researched.

I trust that smart people see the facts and see that your theory is disinfo.

D.Duck

[edit on 9-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I trust that smart people see the facts and see that your theory is disinfo

The 9/11 truth movement and the whole world know as FACT that planes hit the towers. You and your rag-tag group are the only one's with "theories" and peddling disinfo. I'm still waiting for your proof of tv fakery.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I trust that smart people see the facts and see that your theory is disinfo

The 9/11 truth movement and the whole world know as FACT that planes hit the towers. You and your rag-tag group are the only one's with "theories" and peddling disinfo. I'm still waiting for your proof of tv fakery.

Well BoneZ,

The world knows no 767 hit the tower, its only your little world that dont know.

I knew that 9/11 truth movement was set up by the perps from day one, but thought it had cleaned it self by now.

But I was wrong and tells us just about everything we need to know about 9/11 truth movement.

Here is the proof of TV fakery.
blip.tv... part1

blip.tv... part 2

D.Duck

[edit on 9-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.DuckI live in Sweden and if you would say planes hit the towers here, you would get a smack on the head and called stupid

I don't think so.

If a real 767/757 hit the towers you would have thousands pictures and hundred of videos showing us real planes hit the towers but the only thing we have are fake videos and pictures.

There are thousands of pictures and loads of videos of planes hitting the towers.
And thousands of eye witness.
How much more do you need, you're probably gonna claim that it's all faked anyway.

I trust that smart people see the facts

We do.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by D.DuckI live in Sweden and if you would say planes hit the towers here, you would get a smack on the head and called stupid

I don't think so.

There are thousands of pictures and loads of videos of planes hitting the towers.
And thousands of eye witness.
How much more do you need, you're probably gonna claim that it's all faked anyway.

I trust that smart people see the facts

We do.

Do you know what I need?

I will tell you and it is not much but I promise you cant get it.

Get me ONE real picture or video of UA Flight 175 hitting the tower.

Now, just do it and get it over with.

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Get me ONE real picture or video of UA Flight 175 hitting the tower.

Any questions?

Second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join