It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No planes hit the Twin Towers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You are on the money, why should you bother, its a waste of time because all you will get is hundred of fake videos, audios and photoshopped pictures.

The question you have to ask yourself is:

Why are all pictures and videos fake, when the easy way would have been to shoot a real 767 if there was one.

There should be 1000 or more videos and pictures of a real 767 if there was one. But we don't have that.

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
TV Fakery is considered disinfo by the 9/11 truth movement.

so you claim without any proof whatsoever.

Not a single research organization in the 9/11 truth movement accepts the tv fakery theory and the discussion of the theory is banned everywhere due to it's blatant disinformation and the hostility the topic causes.

unfortunately for you, the facts prove otherwise.

The nose-in/nose-out claim has been debunked by me for a while:

As one can see, the noses are different sizes and shapes which we can conclude that not only is it not the real nose coming out of the other side of the tower (there's no exit hole), that also it was not a fake, inserted plane onto live tv.

please explain exactly how that proves the real npt.

Every single tv fakery claim is easily debunked, effortlessly.
September Clues and tv fakery are very well debunked at the link in my signature.

To this day I have yet to see any LINE BY LINE counter-argument disproving or offering any in-depth DISSECTION of what you or anyone claim is false in a similar manner to what docs like Sept Clues et al have put forth.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by wiredamerican

There are thousands of New Yorkers that were standing outside watching the first tower as the plane slammed into the second tower. There are dozens of videos of the plane hitting the second tower including home videos of the first and second plane.

....which contain evidence of missing frames, tampering, and fakery.

Don't you think that if there were no planes, thousands of people would be coming forward in every media outlet and screaming that they didn't see a plane hit the south tower while the news kept showing a plane?

Just The fact thousands of people have not come forward to say there were planes disproves your logic.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy
You seems to forget that highly advanced 3-D and hologram technology was available prior to 9/11!!

You seem to forget that holograms can't make the damage done to the towers in the form of huge, gaping holes.

no, but drones, missles and pre-placed thermite charges can.

Just like all available evidence points to the towers being brought down with explosives, all available evidence shows planes hit those towers, so you may as well just let it go. You will not win this argument.

as long as you and others continue failing to show exactly how and where the evidence that docs like sept clues presents is false, you've already lost the argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The 3-D and hologram technology should only be seen in relation to what people on the ground visually witnessed, saw or filmed prior to the alleged impact.

So they have some magical invisible sound device that travels along with the holographic jets to create the loud roaring sound of the jet engines?

there's already been evidence and analysis presented that exposes audio fakery.

The question about explosions is a completely separate topic
It doesn't need to be a separate topic. Real jets hit the real towers and made real holes and real damage.

theres plenty of evidence that proves otherwise.

TV fakery and holographic plane theories are not accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement and are considered disinfo. [edit on 28-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderwomanUSA
TV fakery not likely, too many people on the ground saw and heard the airplanes.

so you claim without any proof whatsoever. Beside Docs such as Sept Clues has proven fakery.

now please present some verifiable and sourced evidence to support that claim and opinion as well as a detailed counter-argument to docs like SC.

thank you ahead of time.

However, we do not know for sure if those two airplanes where not military airliners painted in the united, and American Airline colors, as part of a false flag operation. They could have been flown remote controlled it is a known fact, that the military has been flying the Boeing 767, and 757 remote controlled from the United States to Europe since the early 1980.

Evidence has already proven TV FAKERY... If there was no evidence of TV fakery, you'd be able to offer a detailed counter-argument showing exactly how and where docs like Sept Clues is wrong in totality since they and others have addressed a plethora of anomalies, contradictions, flaws, etc throughout the 911 hoax and so called LIVE FOOTAGE that should be very easy to debunk line by line if what they've presented is BS.

I have found it very suspicious that there was no investigation into the crashed planes on 911. (First time in American history)
All airplanes have time change out parts that must be change out periodically or the planes are grounded. This is an FAA law, these time change out parts have serial numbers that belong to those planes and there are records kept on all change out parts which has never been produce yet, to verify crash parts belonging to said airplanes.
Not just the WTC crash, but also the other two plane crashes as well. Not a single time change out part was ever recovered that could prove those planes were really what the government said they where. So far, we have to take the word of the United States government as to what happened on 911, and if anyone believes that our government has been truthful telling us what transpired that day, then they are delusional in that it self.

you should remind mr bonez of those facts then. He can't seem to show any proof that what you've just said is wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Plane parts were obviously planted around the pentagon lawn, so there exist no good reason why the same could not have taken place around the towers.

That could've been conceivable had we not had video proving otherwise. In the following video, after the second plane hits, you can hear the plane parts slamming into buildings and landing on the street. For a brief second, you can see the plane parts falling through the air and landing on the ground.

Here's the kicker, the video even shows someone that got killed from a plane part that landed on top of him. Now unless you think someone killed this person in broad daylight in front of dozens of people and then threw the plane part on top of that person, your disinfo ends here:

www.livevideo.com...

and your disinfo begins....

where and how exactly again does that video disprove or prove anything you've CLAIMED?

seems your kicker doesn't have too much of a kick. and kicking and screaming it does, is hardly proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I seem to recall that the engine part and the wheel was both found underneath construction awnings over sidewalks, and that this 'coincidence' was far too suspicious to be taken seriously.

Far too suspicious to be taken seriously by a few who concoct and spread disinfo. Look at the wide-shots of the collapses of the WTC and notice the huge construction crane in the air a few blocks away from the WTC. But construction anywhere in New York on 9/11 is just too suspicious. My gawd, the things you guys make up...

the only ones making things up were the msm and government perps who were busy planting cover stories, propoganda, disinfo, engine parts and hi-jacker passports.

And the parts have never been identified as belonging to the Boeings in question. The same goes for the part embedded in the car, as far as I remember.

You have no explanation for the plane part embedded into the car, or the person lying on the ground that died from a plane part hitting him. Or the several hundered pound jet engine that knocked over a street sign on it's way to the ground.

and as usual, you have no PROOF or evidence to support any of those claims.

Please come back and Let us know when you do.

And it doesn't matter what planes those parts went to. The fact is that the parts came from the impact of the south tower and are seen and heard slamming into buildings and raining down onto the streets in the video I posted.

how long are you going to continue this charade? I can play this game as long as you want.

(It was a long time ago all this was discussed in various forums, and basically debunked then).

Well here's the problem. You keep saying that it's "debunked" but you show no papers, no pictures, no videos, nothing at all but your "opinion".
But you keep telling yourself whatever you need to. The real, physical evidence speaks for itself.

do the words POT KETTLE BLACK mean anything to you?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Every single video has the sound of the plane whether the video is from a news organization or an independent journalist or just a home video. Even an office meeting that was being recorded in a building across the street from the WTC has the plane sound in it.

until you can present supporting evidence and proof for that claim, its nothing more than an OPINION at best.

You're not going to sit there and say that every single video and audio recording was faked because I'm pretty sure that private citizens would have a problem with their audio or video tapes being altered.

Then there's the fact that thousands of people were outside staring at the towers after the first impact and there would be a huge uproar if those thousands saw an explosion with no plane while the news kept showing a plane that nobody saw.

Your logic is flawed, your disinfo is debunked and you have no evidence at all. So instead of you "blah blah blah" on an internet forum about a subject that is already debunked before you even post anything, show us some hard, factual, scientific evidence. Or be gone.

Put up or shut up.

let me repeat... do the words POT KETTLE BLACK mean anything to you?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I know at least two people that were standing in New York City on that day, and they both were able to identify a 767 as being what hit the second tower. They didn't see it on video, they saw it with their own eyes. They were watching the first tower burning, and watched the second plane hit. They heard the engine noise before impact, saw the plane, and saw the plane hit the tower.
One of the two also has a coworker who was almost killed by a falling plane part. He was responding to the scene and a large piece of plane hit the road in front of his vehicle.
[edit on 3/1/2009 by Zaphod58]

Then it should be very easy for you to do an interview similar to CRAIG and CITs, that supports what you're claiming they saw.

I look forward to your investigation and evidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by D.Duck

The difference being that these are people that I had personal interactions with and had no reason to lie. Unlike anyone that says no planes hit the towers. The evidence and the personal eyewitness accounts from friends of mine tell me that a plane hit each of the towers.

if you knew anything about the true npt, you'd realize no ones saying no planes.

but okay, i'll play your game again...

and personal eyewitness accounts from friends of mine tell me that it was a missle.

why would any of these people have any reason to lie?

But I forgot, the government got the aliens to use their magical hologram generators to create holograms that had shadows appear on them and reflected sunlight to do it. And they somehow planted explosives on the outside of the building that no one noticed at all.

please do some better critical research and debate the issue in context on what the real NPT is saying instead of what pseudo-nptrs have.

or is it that you're just assuming what the theory is about?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
2 Planes hit the towers, end of story. I was there, 3 blocks away visiting a friend. We were on his balcony when it happened. We both HEARD the first plane. We both thought "that seems a bit close" then the explosion. We looked around to see what the hell just happened. We saw the tower in flames. Then we HEARD a second plane. We both simultaneously said "Oh *bleep*"

2 planes, 2 towers. I saw it, it happened. Quit with the disinfo please.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
2 Planes hit the towers, end of story. I was there, 3 blocks away visiting a friend. We were on his balcony when it happened. We both HEARD the first plane. We both thought "that seems a bit close" then the explosion. We looked around to see what the hell just happened. We saw the tower in flames. Then we HEARD a second plane. We both simultaneously said "Oh *bleep*"

2 planes, 2 towers. I saw it, it happened. Quit with the disinfo please.

2 Buses hit the towers, end of story. I was also there, 3 blocks away visiting a friend. We were on his balcony when it happened. We both HEARD the first bus. We both thought "that seems a bit close" then the explosion. We looked around to see what the hell just happened. We saw the tower in flames. Then we HEARD a second bus. We both simultaneously said "Oh *bleep*"

2 buses, 2 towers. I saw it, it happened. Quit with the disinfo please.

Best
D.Duck

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have said this many times on this forum, those that HONESTLY(not disinfo agents) believe no planes hit towers are doing more harm to the truth movement than help. Think about it guys, you are the lunatic fringe within the group of your own team. That team is already thought of as totally crazy anyway. But to highlight it debunkers and anti-truth people, can dismiss us all, all they have say is "those crazy 9/11 truthers they think their were no planes that day". And we all get painted with the same brush, and dismissed as crazy fools.

Spend your time on how the building came down instead.
Or WTC7 no planes at all on that one.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I have said this many times on this forum, those that HONESTLY(not disinfo agents) believe no planes hit towers are doing more harm to the truth movement than help. Think about it guys, you are the lunatic fringe within the group of your own team. That team is already thought of as totally crazy anyway. But to highlight it debunkers and anti-truth people, can dismiss us all, all they have say is "those crazy 9/11 truthers they think their were no planes that day". And we all get painted with the same brush, and dismissed as crazy fools.

I have said this many times not on this forum because I am new here, those that HONESTLY(not disinfo agents) believe planes hit towers are doing more harm to the truth movement than help.

Where I live people think you are crazy if you think a 767/757 hit the buildings, remember Newton did not take vacation on 9/11.

The truth is that no big 767/757 hit the towers and the burden of proof is on you to show me one video or picture that has a real 767/757 in it from the live feed on 9/11, the same goes with the amateurs videos.

You have a nice little thing in your signature that says " The truth will set you free"

You my friend will never be free if you think a 767/757 hit the buildings.

Best
D.Duck

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Lol well done DD... I wonder at what point these people will realize what they're doing and saying or should i say CLAIMING, proves or disproves NOTHING... its worthless, a waste of bandwidth and trolling at best in the face of actual EVIDENCE or iow, understanding the difference between speculation or opinions and FACTS, CORROBORATED VERIFIABLE INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE, and scholarly investigation technics.

oh well...

ignorance is bliss right?

Originally posted by D.Duck

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

I have said this many times not on this forum because I am new here, those that HONESTLY(not disinfo agents) believe planes hit towers are doing more harm to the truth movement than help.

Where I live people think you are crazy if you think a 767/757 hit the buildings, remember Newton did not take vacation on 9/11.

The truth is that no big 767/757 hit the towers and the burden of proof is on you to show me one video or picture that has a real 767/757 in it from the live feed on 9/11, the same goes with the amateurs videos.

You have a nice little thing in your signature that says " The truth will set you free"

You my friend will never be free if you think a 767/757 hit the buildings.

Best
D.Duck

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

So in what asylum or mental facility do you reside?

From where I was (Linden NJ) some 50 of my fellow co-workers were
looking out windows from upper floors of our building - watched as
2 nd plane (United 175) hit building. My boss came down stairs to my
office and told me and my partner what had just seen. Many of ny friends
were so traumatized by the experience never talked about it after 9/11

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by D.Duck

So in what asylum or mental facility do you reside?

From where I was (Linden NJ) some 50 of my fellow co-workers were
looking out windows from upper floors of our building - watched as
2 nd plane (United 175) hit building. My boss came down stairs to my
office and told me and my partner what had just seen. Many of ny friends
were so traumatized by the experience never talked about it after 9/11

Well then you should have 50 people +you and your boss that's 52, that can show me one video from the live feeds on 9/11 that has a real 767/757 in it, or the amateurs videos that were shown after 9/11

That wouldn't be asking to much, so please just do it.

Best of luck
D.Duck

[edit on 2-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

Oh man you just don't get it, what your selling can't be bought.
It's hard enough selling that 9/11 was an inside job to the masses, and you want them to believe there were no planes too when there are thousands of LIVE witness's that heard and saw the planes. There are even survivors interviewed from inside WTC that saw the planes hit.

Please reconcile the live witness's with the so-called fake news video from that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join