It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No planes hit the Twin Towers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by djeminy
You seems to forget that highly advanced 3-D and hologram technology was available prior to 9/11!!

You seem to forget that holograms can't make the damage done to the towers in the form of huge, gaping holes.

Just like all available evidence points to the towers being brought down with explosives, all available evidence shows planes hit those towers, so you may as well just let it go. You will not win this argument.

You seem to ignore most determinedly, that nobody has ever claimed holograms or
3-D technology can make any damage to anything whatsoever.

Where on earth do you get that stupid notion from??

You would do yourself a great favour by simply read what is written, and refrain from
silly and unproductive fictionalized drivel. There's enough of that going around already!

The 3-D and hologram technology should only be seen in relation to what people on
the ground visually witnessed, saw or filmed prior to the alleged impact.

The question about explosions is a completely separate topic, which has been dealt
with extensively in other threads and other forums.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The 3-D and hologram technology should only be seen in relation to what people on the ground visually witnessed, saw or filmed prior to the alleged impact.

So they have some magical invisible sound device that travels along with the holographic jets to create the loud roaring sound of the jet engines?

The question about explosions is a completely separate topic

It doesn't need to be a separate topic. Real jets hit the real towers and made real holes and real damage.

TV fakery and holographic plane theories are not accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement and are considered disinfo. So as I said in my last post, let it go. You can't win on this subject as the evidence trumps any claim that you will try to make.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

TV fakery and holographic plane theories are not accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement and are considered disinfo. So as I said in my last post, let it go. You cannot win on this subject as the evidence trumps any claim that you will try to make.

I have to agree with BoneZ on this one. At this point its all a guessing game anyway on both sides. You all have to remember their was not any investigation into what happened on 911, however if you want to call the NIST report an investigation, I call it a joke.
I do not think the American people will ever find out the truth of what happened on 911. This is my opinion, if the truth of 911 were ever told; there would be an uprising of the American people against this government.

TV fakery not likely, too many people on the ground saw and heard the airplanes.
However, we do not know for sure if those two airplanes where not military airliners painted in the united, and American Airline colors, as part of a false flag operation. They could have been flown remote controlled it is a known fact, that the military has been flying the Boeing 767, and 757 remote controlled from the United States to Europe since the early 1980.

I have found it very suspicious that there was no investigation into the crashed planes on 911. (First time in American history)
All airplanes have time change out parts that must be change out periodically or the planes are grounded. This is an FAA law, these time change out parts have serial numbers that belong to those planes and there are records kept on all change out parts which has never been produce yet, to verify crash parts belonging to said airplanes.
Not just the WTC crash, but also the other two plane crashes as well. Not a single time change out part was ever recovered that could prove those planes were really what the government said they where. So far, we have to take the word of the United States government as to what happened on 911, and if anyone believes that our government has been truthful telling us what transpired that day, then they are delusional in that it self.
But, what do I know, I just lasso people to tell the truth. lol I wish I could lasso Bush, and Cheney we would all be in for a shock.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I really don't understand this.

If the US government wanted to make it look like terrorists had hijacked planes to fly into the world trade centre, why would they not do just that. Surely that is much easier than coming up with ways to make it look like it happened when it didn't.

Seriously they would do it the easiest way possible. Hijack planes and fly them into the damn thing. What possible reason could they have for wanting to do it differently in a way that would raise suspicion of conspiracy. It doesn't make any sense

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by intriguedUK

Hmmm....Hands up who would volunteer to fly them!!!

If "operation Northwoods" was possible back in its day, then god knows what the government are capable of doing in 2000 and onwards!!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

The American airlines pilots, I'm sure that it would not be difficult for the government to do what they needed to do to control the planes remotely. Much easier than trying to make out something that wasn't a plane hit the towers

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I might add that is assuming that they were not actually just hijacked by terrorists!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why don't you guys just look at the live footage and the amatuer footage and see for yourselves.

CGI planes hit the south tower and the building repair itself after the wings are in the building.

D.Duck

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck
CGI planes hit the south tower and the building repair itself after the wings are in the building.

There's the logic, ladies and gentlemen. CGI planes, that have no mass, were inserted into live TV streams, then slammed into the towers damaging them. Then the buildings magically repaired themselves and then huge gaping holes just appeared out of thin air.

Need I say more?

Originally posted by zerozero00
Hmmm....Hands up who would volunteer to fly them!!!

More than likely the planes were remote controlled as planned in "Operation Northwoods".

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"So they have some magical invisible sound device that travels along with the holographic jets to create the loud roaring sound of the jet engines?"

Again, where on earth do you get that stupid notion from??

You would do yourself a great favour by simply read what is written, and refrain from
*Snip*

Twice now, BoneZ, you have been caught uttering senseless nonsense.

If you were truly a part of the truth movement, you would never resort to this kind of
deceit and humbug, but would rather want to support same by showing some good
old-fashioned honesty.

*snip*

Mod Note: Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 2/28/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Again, where on earth do you get that stupid notion from??

Instead of calling it stupid, how about answering the question. How did they make roaring jet-engine sounds with holograms?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Could be True, If a plane really Hit it, where are all the plane seats that would have fell off and scatter all over the place....

EDIT: The cover up has already started....why else would they close down Guantanamo bay...supposedly the place where they captured the 9/11 hijackers..... if they are a hijacker of a plane....shouldn't they be dead?

[edit on 28-2-2009 by nibirusight]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nibirusight
If a plane really Hit it, where are all the plane seats that would have fell off and scatter all over the place

There are pictures and videos of plane parts on the ground and of plane parts shown in the debris piles of the towers. There were also pics of plane parts on roofs of other buildings.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
And That Is Quite Enough...

Any more Off Topic Posts or Posts directed at any other member, even in response, will result in warnings, post removals and possible suspension of posting privileges...

Thank you

Semper

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Seeing is Believing......So my if eyes saw what it saw then it had to be true?

EDIT: I think Bones is on too something.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by nibirusight]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Sorry Mod.

The utter dislike of being misquoted got the better of me this time!

I apologize.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by djeminy

So, now that we're back on topic, care to explain how holographic planes make roaring jet sounds and scatter plane parts in the debris piles, on roof tops and on the streets below?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by djeminy

So, now that we're back on topic, care to explain how holographic planes make roaring jet sounds and scatter plane parts in the debris piles, on roof tops and on the streets below?

It is actually your good self who keeps coming on with this ludicrous idea that
holographic or 3-D imagery can make roaring jet sounds!!! - and now also can scatter
plane parts around the place!!!

(See just above, for evidence of this silliness)!

Therefore I suggest YOU explain to a bewildered audience how you think this can be
done!

(More sensible people would probably make these sounds with the help of
amplifiers, speakers and the like, but you don't seem to agree with this, so will look
forward to your explanation)!

Plane parts were obviously planted around the pentagon lawn, so there exist no good reason why the same could not have taken place around the towers.
Especially as none of these small parts have ever been identified as belonging to a 767, or any other plane for that matter!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by djeminy]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join