It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a flyer made.. Please read!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone.. I'm looking to organize a meeting for my community.. My idea is this: to hold a meeting to discuss the way the government is going... ect..ect.. and to pass out flyers door to door to alert the members in the community that this event is taking place.

So i need a good, catchy flyer that says who what when where why..

And the details are:

When- March 8th 2009
Where- Community Center
Why- To discuss the government spending
"We want to organize our community to be more vocal to our opposition to the federal government and to point out that we're no longer going to be the silent majority"

Basically, whoever does this I will be EXTREMELY grateful.. I will star your post.. but I would love for the Mod to give them an applause (if that's possible)

I want my community to become more politically active and I feel that if nobody else will do it.. then I must.

Thank you.. also if you guys have ANY suggestions please tell me.. I would love to have some ideas from you.

Also, I have never organized something like this so I'm not sure how I will address a ton of people if they do end up showing up.. I need a podium and a microphone i guess..

Also.. if anyone from Hilliard OH is reading this please U2U me and we can go into this together.

So thank you to whoever submits a document as the flyer.. i'm going to go door to door to every house in my city and tape it on there.

(I want to include the 9 principles from Glenn Beck's website.. that'll also be a requirement of the flyer)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We have a good few talented members so hopefully some one will help

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you have PowerPoint, it's easy to make a very nice flyer in just minutes... Can't do so for your here at work though...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Hey man im not sure whether this will be any help at all but it may do so i thought why not i'll post it anyway basically its a few website's with government quotes which you could potentially use.

There is quite's a few to choose from aswell so im sure that atleast one of them will stand out to you in particular

also Good luck with the entire meeting man hope it goes really well.

I just picked out a few quote's that i thought were very good and catchy also hopefully something that you are looking for.

1."So long as governments set the example of killing their enemies, private individuals will occasionally kill theirs."

2."History, in general, only informs us what bad government is."

3."If people behaved like governments, you'd call the cops."

4."If human beings are fundamentally good, no government is necessary; if they are fundamentally bad, any government, being composed of human beings, would be bad also."

5."Washington is a place where politicians don't know which way is up and taxes don't know which way is down."

www.quotegarden.com...

www.quotedb.com...

[edit on 27/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys.. I appreciate it a lot =)

I really want to organize this event in my community.. I think it will do a lot of good in informing people what kind of stuff is going on in Washington.

top topics

join