It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My conspiracy theory.
What I think about txtin; I think that it is a Shielddrake ply abominal thought crime to hurt; Why do they charge u money for other people in school to hav abducent fun whilst other *PEOPLE* (leik me) sit and wach them socilaize and not get girlfriends; I just want to love why cant I love a wimin; It goes back to the president he signed a bill in 2004 that txting costs; so people like me with no money cant have an exasperation girlfriend.
is it so mackerel, is it?
and wut do you *guys* think?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Please tell me english isn't your native language and that you don't live in America.

If english is your native language and you were born in America, it's not that you don't have a cell phone which impedes you from getting a girlfriend it's that you can't talk with understandable grammer.

At any rate, women don't care if you have a cell phone that you can text on. Women want a guy with a personality, particularly one that will make them laugh, because they're funny and not because they're pathetic.

The world isn't conspiring against you, you conspire against yourself when you blame the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfulfreind

I smell a troll who hasnt read the terms of service or that little line at the bottom of the text box.

(Sniff sniff) Yes, troll.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfulfreind

Don't do inebriated posts please, dude...

Wait... can't talk about that....

new topics

top topics

join