It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summer of Rage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Everyone standing up at oncemost of the fatbutt cyber warriors are so out of shape it's all they can do to get down to the 7/11 to get a 40 of bulldog, a pack of smokes and a sack of donuts.

No son, most people are to comfortable with their banal, selfcentered little lives to even lift a finger for real change.

Schools out, now go play with your Wii Wii.
It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What on earth are you talking about? Do you even live on the same planet as me? Listen to me kid, you're one of those people who wont realise they are in a cell until they hear the door slam shut behind them and by that time it will be to late. A lot of people out there are comfortable with their banal little lives but it doesn't change the fact that something potentially life changing and dangerous is lurking somewhere just over the horizon and from what you've said so far, you may be one of those who is quite comfortable and doesn't realise what's going on.
I'm not going to insult you and tell you to go and play with your Wii, I'm better than that, but what I am going to ask you to do is get real and open your eyes and see what's going on out there!
You say it's a brave new world! I say I was quite happy living in the old world were we had a modicum of understanding about what was going on around us. For god's sake, get a grip.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
You say it's a brave new world! I say I was quite happy living in the old world were we had a modicum of understanding about what was going on around us. For god's sake, get a grip.

I have a grip Mr.Mint, and it's wrapped around cold steel, locked and loaded, ready for the brave new world that will wash over you like Mad Max on crank. I'm ready to rape, burn and pillage all the weak fat ass geeks that get in my way. I say bring it.

So you were comfortable in your old world with a modicum of understanding; pity. well, get ready for chaos, blood in the streets and the smell of burning flesh and total anarchy.

If you could have comprehended my posts you would have seen, I never said surrender to the running dogs of conformity and authority; but I'm not so stupid as to underestimate their power.

I still maintain, most will fall in line for their cheese sandwiches and water once the distribution of food, electricity, petrol is taken over by the corporate elite and their paid merks. There will be no organized revolt because, who will the leaders be; you?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You're ready to rape? I hope you're joking?
Glad to hear that you aren't as wet behind the ears as I thought you were and you realise that a SHTF moment is potentially upon us. As for who is going to lead the masses. . . I'll be too busy keeping my head down. Perhaps you and your cold hard steel could take on that job?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Mr. Mint, my rape, burn and pillage reference was purely literary license and not meant to be taken literally. But I fear there are many that don't have the sophistication to even conceptualize any sort of literary pursuits and are in fact human beasts. And when they roam in packs; they will prove to be worthy adversary's.

Keep your powder dry!

whaaa

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Mr. Mint, my rape, burn and pillage reference was purely literary license and not meant to be taken literally. But I fear there are many that don't have the sophistication to even conceptualize any sort of literary pursuits and are in fact human beasts. And when they roam in packs; they will prove to be worthy adversary's.

Keep your powder dry!

whaaa

Oh dear Mr whaa, I was only joking about the rape thing. No offence meant. I think some people really do have to develop a sense of humour and take a chill pill. I did understand wht you meant with your rape, burn and pillage reference I just thought it was slightly over the top. As for me, as soon as see law breaking down and the storm clouds gathering I'm going to head for the hills and sit it out. Hopefully they, the authorities will have their hands full quelling the masses in the cities and towns and won't bother checking the countryside. As plans go it's not the best but it's the best I can come up with living in the outskirts of a large city in merry old England.
I'd be interested to hear your plans?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Mr. Mint, I just hope I have enough perception to sense the signs when the **** is about to hit the fan; get a ticket to Hawaii and ride out the storm on the beach with a Mai tai. Or at least some other island country that is pretty much self contained. It's been my experience that island people seem to have a realistic approach to trauma of any sort, global or otherwise.

I don't want to particularly hunker down in the lower 48. It's already crazy. I am fairly well armed and a competent marksman but despite my previous bravado; discretion is the better part of valor.

Please forgive my previous macho cowboy demeanor; I pray that cooler heads will prevail and this ugly situation will somehow resolve itself and I can continue my banal, uneventful, boring, self absorbed lifestyle with my lovely girl friend and her demonic family from hell.

Namaste
whaaa

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Please forgive my previous macho cowboy demeanor; I pray that cooler heads will prevail and this ugly situation will somehow resolve itself and I can continue my banal, uneventful, boring, self absorbed lifestyle with my lovely girl friend and her demonic family from hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing to forgive my friend. I think the bolshy attitude you have is the right mind-set if you're going to survive the upcoming SHTF scenario. I, look you, hope we're wrong about the chaos to come in the coming months but I fear we're right when it comes to what's in store for us in the future. I, for one, am constantly forming new plans and new ways to stay on the periphery of any trouble which may suddenly break out and I sincerly hope you, and your lovely girlfriend, and her demonic family for that matter, do likewise. Stay well my friend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join