It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker step closer to extradition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Do you believe that this man would go to all that trouble to find UFO related material and not have a plan B when he heard about the extraditions.

I have been following this man from day 1 and I firmly believe that he knows more than he is telling, therefore, he most probably has a bargaining tool at hand. Something like:

"I only told the media half of the story, you know that, I have written down exactly what I saw and how it can be verifed if anything happens to me it goes public"

Perhaps Gary is the cog in the giant disclosure machine. We are all here on earth for a reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I surely hope that's the case, however, if I we're to of gained root to NASA and founded information as whopping as his, I would of been invisible via proxy and I would of printscreened everything(which he probably did, because printscreening only requires whats on YOUR screen and you get exactly what is coming up on their screen therefore you don't have to save any data through the dialup you just store your display into RAM and post it into mspaint) and released it immediatly to every foreign country.

XD

new topics

<< 1   >>

join