It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group With Big Pharma Ties Wants to Shut Down Vaccine "Conspiracy Theories"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com

A foundation populated by the giants of business, banking, government and military wants to “vet” websites and limit the spread of information that it says creates “conspiracy theories”.

The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), fronted by Internet creator Sir Tim Berners-Lee, says it is worried about the way the web has been “used to spread disinformation”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com
junkfoodscience.blogspot.com
junkfoodscience.blogspot.com

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What a terrible idea.
I never really put much stock in the vaccines are bad arguement; but I came to that conclusion on my own.
The internet is a great resource for free and open debate. We cannot allow groups to begin to determine for us what is and is not true.
It's up to each of us; as individuals to do research and decide for ourselves what is true.
Censorship is always wrong.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There is no profit in a cure
this will always be true!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wait wait wait isn't the Big Pharma industry supposed to be helping people get better with their sickness? How are they going to do that by limiting information that they vitally need to know about the products and their safety? Such hypocrites...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All they need to do is pay Congress off to make recreational use of vaccines a crime and that would effectively take care of any further discussion of vaccines on ATS at least. True, it would only stop one site, but it would be a start.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You must take the drugs they tell you.
You must only eat the food they approve.
You must drink whatever they put in your water.
You must use the seeds they give you.
You must only eat meat raised in their farms.

Im still not certain who "they" are, but lately, "they" have been getting pretty upset with people who try to take care of themselves.

Vaccine "Conspiracy Theories"? Call it what you will, but no one is putting a needle in me for any reason, and your wonderful medicines that you pump out like crazy, keep em, Ive been just fine taking care of myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Remember the HPV Vaccine in tx?

Merck paid texas Gov. Rick Perry for mandating it.
and Bush wanted to mandate it for immigrants against the CDC’s recommendations

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What would any big, powerful group be without hypocrisy?

We'll see a polar shift caused by Niburu before we see that

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Not only that, it would stop arguably the biggest and most well organized and moderated conspiracy sites on the web. I think though, that the owners and moderators wouldrethink their policy then.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
While I agree that a good majority of the opinions on vaccines are often misinformed, it's also the same system of open discussion that in a small way keeps pharmaceutical companies from getting away with sub-par products, and the dreaded concept of drugs whose side effects can be intentionally used to force you to buy further products from the same company.

As one of you stated, there's no money in a cure.

Restricting people from being allowed to openly discuss the pros an cons of pharmaceutical products would give these companies the green light to get away with whatever they want provided they pay off the right people.

Open discussion is a method of prevention. Yes it inherently has flaws, but it also has the potential to stop the more serious issues should they arise.

I'm not saying the pharmaceutical companies are acting maliciously at the moment; open discussion has so far kept them in line by forcing them to continuously explain themselves , but take away open discussion, and I guarantee you somewhere a pharmaceutical company will take advantage of this lack of public awareness.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

www.prisonplanet.com

A foundation populated by the giants of business, banking, government and military wants to “vet” websites and limit the spread of information that it says creates “conspiracy theories”.

You know this story has gotta be a lie.....everybody knows Al Gore invented the *internets*

Seriously though, they gotta do it quick, they only have a few years before they'll be wanting to vaccinate everybody because of that *bird flu* threat!

Mod Edit; Fixed quote BB code.

[edit on 2/26/09 by FredT]

[edit on 2/26/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey, I thought we were all supposed to get vaccinated for Anthrax first
They're never gonna get things rolling if they can't make up their minds.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
First of all, the talk about vaccine's in not conspiracy theory.

I personally watched my grandson almost die in a time period of one week after the MMR vaccination.

It is fact, not theory!!!

Then upon taking him back to the doctor at the end of that week suddenly, out of the blue he developed an allergy to milk/dairy products, and got eczema at the same time.

NOT A THEORY!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
hmmm, yeah, vaccines and all drugs scare me now. Once you've had toxic substances injected into you (by people wearing protective gloves and suits so none of it happens to splash on them) that nearly kill you you start to distrust the medical system. (chemo drugs) I cant believe they're allowed to give them to children. Its the same as approving the torture of children who cant say no. while many adults pull out and say no becuz they cant tolerate it.

halfway throu chemo i found out htere was a perfectly safe substance called iodine (when taken in small amounts) that had been shown to be very effective in killing cancer cells in rats and humans... (wakame seaweed is also known to be more effective at killing cancer cells than the chemo drug 5 flouricil... many other examples too)... but my doctor hadnt mentioned any of this to me becuz she didnt know herself. (she would think it was all 'crazy alternative medicines'... oooh, you shouldnt trust chinese herbs, they might do more harm than good. well, hate to say it, but i'm not as scared of parsley as i am of epirubicin (which causes heart failure and cancer (leukemia) as potential side effects). It also caused me to collapse and be hospitalized every time they gave it to me.

yay. what fun.

then i read a book that said actually all i probably needed to do was to stop eating dairy as dairy is known to be strongly linked to breast cancer (holland/scandanavia eat most dairy, most breast cancer; japan, china, least or no dairy, very little cancer). read the china study by dr campbell and your life in your hands by professor jane plant (cbe) if you're interested. these arent crackpot theories. quite a few of these scientists i came across had nobel prizes and so on.

oh and by the way, my sister had the flu vaccine and came down immediately with a very severe case of the flu - chills, shaking, aching joints. so did her boyfriend. she did it as part of a trial. when she rang to tell them her symptoms they refused to write them down for the study because they said they couldnt possibly be caused by the vaccine; and they also tried not to pay her the money for taking part. (she went in and made them tho)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
hmm i had eczema and milk intolerance as a kid. wonder if it was related to the MMR shot.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am one of those that before I take anything I research on the pros and cons of taking any pills.

This ensure that If I get side effects I know that is not related to something else.

This also help monitor my well being while under the prescribed medication.

One of the problems when people is not well informed on those pesky side effects that the doctor and the big Pharma doesn't tell you about is that then the doctor can prescribe another pill to fix the side effect and treated as a disease.

My mother end up in her late 50s with 9 different pills to treat the many conditions that she developed from taking medication for hart disease.

I made my sister take my mother to another doctor to thin out the pills that she didn't' need and to make sure that the new symptoms that she had were no the result of the many pills.

She end up thinning out them to 5 pills.

Still the lack of information render my mother now at 64 as a full blown diabetic due to pancreas shutting down.

Nobody in my mother's family have diabetic due to pancreas shot down, yes adult onset of diabetics due to weight problems but not as devastating as my mother.

I always blame the many pills my mother took for years to her condition now.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
there's a book by william bramley called the gods of eden... its quite an interesting look at who 'they' might be... i also thought jim marrs' rule by secrecy was interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
according to 'the china study' and many other doctors (see above) heart disease and diabetes may be solely due to diet. they recommend eliminating dairy products, reducing meat intake to very little (e.g. just fish and eggs a few times a week) and living mainly on vegetables of all types (many raw too) and colours, some fruits, nuts, seeds, beans/corn /chickpeas/lentils(for protein) and grains (bread/rice). i.e. avoid all processed foods and eat natural organic non gmo foods. drink water and green or herbal teas or fruit or vegetable juices. avoid sugar except honey, maple syrup and non-processed (i.e. white) sugar. but keep sugar to absolute minimum. or none. Obviously avoid aspartame.
if you can stand to do it, (it takes time to adjust but i enjoy it now i have - or at least, i feel healthy) it should fix everything. or if it doesnt i recommend a chinese doctor to prescribe some herbs as well. (if your body is lacking in minerals). also make sure not magnesium or iodine deficient. eat a lot of green vegetables to ensure this (and poss bathe in sea magnesium from time to time); also eat seaweed to get iodine. (e.g. sushi).

obviously avoid coffee, black tea, all soft drinks, etc. drinking soy milk is good for you (non gmo).

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
rapunzel22, is hard for me to monitor my mother as she lives in the Island of Puerto Rico and I live in GA.

My sister that actually works in the medical profession doesn't even take care of what my mother eats she is just as happy as keeping her full of pills.

I already send her various books on how to help her with her problems.

And I am making sure that at least I have plenty of time to take care of myself so I don't follow that same path.

I already am on high blood pressure medication but I will fight hard disease with everything I have.

As for her diabetes she already had pancreas damage so she will have to live on insulin shots for the rest of the life.

Interesting that my mothers mother my grandmother and her three sisters now in their eighties do not have diabetes.

So to me I will always blame the various medications that she was given and that were not necessary.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
yeah, i just think medicine or surgery should be an absolute last resort, if you cant cure the illness with diet/herbs/plants. (and there are many many illnesses than can be cured by diet/herbs more effectively than with drugs i believe. i think heart disease is probably one of them - at least i would change my diet if i had it). but yep, its difficult when there are complications from medications and you have to take more medications to fix them..

(i am refusing to take anything right now, unless its a natural plant or herb...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join