It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Havelock North Satanic centre?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello .. I come in peace!!

Right along ....

Well in Havelock North New Zealand I am curious because the whole place is connected by crossroads from various parts of Hawkesbay. Now right in the centre where the crossroads connect there are these 'pod' type things that looks like cacoons, these are all pointing in to the centre where there is a circle of caccoons. The cacoons seem to be symetrical and I was wondering if there may be some laylines so all the stones and crossroads are making the round about (which is a circle of cacoons) a power centre.

The Golden Dawn used to be situated in Havelock North a while back, had a house up there called 'whare ra' when they moved over from England. They have supposedly dissapeared and sold up but im wondering if they have just gone more underground and perharps leaders of the town who have 'satanic' influence are incharge of the area and so have the ability to design these things.

Also interesting enough there is a new strange peice of art in the main centre on a corner, it consists of, I think .. 3 black rings with what looks like snakes, eels or worms crawling around the top of them. Wondered if this could have some occult significance.

Im calling the Golden Dawn satanic cause they are manipulaters of energies for possibly dark meaning, forgive me if you take offence. Also possibly part of the NWO. Snakes on rings representing domination of the whole? Dunno, just intrigued.

Unfortunately I havn't been able to get much pictures but I do have a few things on the town I can post and will do.

www.hastingsdc.govt.nz...

This is a picture of what one of the cacoons look like.

www.havelocknorthmotorlodge.co.nz...

This is a map showing the road set up, the middle is where the cacoons are focused.

Also I read somewhere that this person heard on television that this satanist professed Havelock North was the satanic power house of the world, or perhaps he did by the sounds of it lol.

Here is the link to this info for all interested:

www.additiverich.com...

It's really a pitty I can't get you any pics of the art work in town and the caccoon set up cause then you'd know what I mean. I might be overdoing things here but it sure seems like one big coincidence all this strange stuff is popping up, plus the town has history.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by PurplePantha]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by PurplePantha]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
New Zealand has a reputation for a long history of Devil worship among it's immigrant populations.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Heh - there are plenty of ass-end-of-nowhere places in good ol' NZ that would pass as being Hell on earth...

...Gore is one of them...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Haha that'd be right.

new topics

top topics

join