It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doggy Style Dreamin'....... And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'. So I says to myself, Self? What is my dog doin' and stuff? Like he was sleepin' and was movin' his paws and makin' like these whimperin' sounds and stuff. So I says WAKE UP YABAASTAD! And like he wakes up lookin' all surprised and stuff.
I wonder what he was dreamin' about and stuff. And like when he wakes up does he think he just transported to like a different dimension and stuff?

And like if he is dreamin' of chasin' a rabbit and catches it in his dream can I save a can of dog food? Like I can say "Go lay down Yabaastad, you already ate that rabbit, remember?" I bet that would be a really cool way to save money in todays like really bad economy and stuff!

Man! That is some good thinkin'!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I took my dog out this morning. It was raining and it was all muddy. So we go outside and he walks around in the grass....walks around some more...some more..then turns around walks back up the porch stairs and sits by the door.

Then we go inside and before I can wipe him off with a towel, he walks all through the living room, tracking mud, and takes a piss on the carpet.

I mean really. :shk:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My mind has been twisted into pretzels buddy.

You're thread title really threw me there for a second....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
My mind has been twisted into pretzels buddy.

You're thread title really threw me there for a second....

me too.
had me doin some dreamin thats fo sho

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I once did that with my cat... I should end the story there or face potentially embarrassing revelations. Though it was this that inspired me to research and find out that cats in fact have twice as many vertebra as humans!

Ignorance denied!

top topics

join