It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Nothing, Maybe Something Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A couple of nights ago I woke up with a burning on my chest. I looked down and did not see anything. I walked by a mirror and notice a red splotch on the chest. I didn't think anything about, other than the slight burning I felt. After a few minutes I walked back by the mirror and noticed it was a hand print. Of course, being a skeptic I figured I slept on my hand. To reassure myself of this I placed my hand up to the imprint and I could not make my hand even come close to match the imprint, even at different angles. The imprint has very long sharp fingers, very long thumb (or whatever) So I took a picture with my cell phone camera, here is the link:

i731.photobucket.com...

I didn't think to make a picture of my hand next to the imprint I have absolutely NO reason to make anything up, I am simply interested if anyone has ever seen a print like this, if anyone could analyze the image to verify that somehow my hand made this clean elongated print, I don't have the software to do anything with graphics. Just for whatever sake here is a picture of my hand:

i731.photobucket.com...

Thank in advance for any feedback. Trust me I know this is a weird posting, if you have to make fun of me for posting this, don't do it on here, save it for the privacy of your home

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Looks like a bear print to me, do you have any large mammals in your house as pets, perhaps left the window open one nioght

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

I thought bear too, I live in a city though. Rarely see a large dog and I sleep on the second floor.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by DreamerAU]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Judging by the size of the print, if one where to extrapolate that to the rest of the body, it'd be a fairly largish animal, certainly bigger than the typical 'grey' aliens of abduction fame. So therefore thats why my conclusion is thats it not likely to be related to anything alien a greys hands would be almost child like.
So going with bear/dog or self inflicted (nightmare induced) cause here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

I'm sure your right. There are no animals that sleep any where near my room, I agree it has to be self inflicted. I still can't figure out how my hand would make such a distorted, clean imprint like that. If you can zoom in on the picture, other than the "joints" there are no lines of disconnect in the imprint from what looks to be the wrist to the tips of the curvy, sharp fingers. I would have never posted this except that I have examined this photo and one other that I took as best I can. Based on my examinations and what I think is logic, my hand could not produce that print without a very distinguishable second print. What I mean is that for my little hand to look that long I would have had to impress my hand once then keeping in exact alignment move my hand up a few inches to make the print stretch all the way across my chest. The odds are such exact imprinting while fast asleep is, IMO, impossible. If any of that makes any sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerAU

Try this:

Place your hand across your chest in a similar fashion to the way you did in the second picture, but with the base of the palm/end of the wrist in line with your right nipple, similar to the location of the end of the wrist "red mark" in the first picture.

Obviously your fingertips only reach a little past the mid-way point of your chest.

Next, keeping your hand there, reach around with your OTHER (left) hand and grab your right shoulder/upper arm/elbow (as if to hug yourself). Now, look at where your right fingertips are -- they are probably reaching almost all the way across your chest and almost to your left shoulder/upper arm. This "hug" is scrunching your pectorial muscles together.

I think it is possible that you WERE sleeping on your hand, but you were all scrunched up in this "hug-like" position, and what you saw is the "base part" of your hand on one "breast/pectorial" and the "finger part" of your hand on the other pectorial.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerAU

Here is your photo enhanced, you can see it much clearer. It does look like a big hand. Another possibility is you could have laid on your blankets that were in the shape of a hand. It would be really weird if you got slapped by something alien though.

img26.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the comments about dogs or bears are amusing, how many times have you seen a dog with such long fingers? and a bear? on your bedroom? come on, i mean, it is ok to be skeptic, but on a reasonable level, not just try to give everything a simple explanation, or you will get to say dumb things like that, and how the bear got out, why did he just went in to play with him and then left because it was not as funny as expected?

I think the most probable explanation is the one from Soylent Green Is People, actually, if you look at the pic, it clearly shows how this could happen, the body can move a lot when sleeping, and so the movement over your own hand over a long period of time may have caused this.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not sure if it was alien or not but if you believe in spirits and stuff, maybe it was a demon or an angel grabbing at you in your sleep....ooooooooooooo

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

So far I like your explanation best. I to have to agree with the consensus that I was sleeping in some funky position. I know I should have mentioned this before...I always sleep with a shirt on, no exceptions. I know that is an important fact, I didn't think to mention before. Of course my hand could have went under my shirt.

I think I'll stick with the dream demon, much more exciting than a funky position!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerAU
reply to post by DroolsAlot

So far I like your explanation best. I to have to agree with the consensus that I was sleeping in some funky position. I know I should have mentioned this before...I always sleep with a shirt on, no exceptions. I know that is an important fact, I didn't think to mention before. Of course my hand could have went under my shirt.

I think I'll stick with the dream demon, much more exciting than a funky position!

Maybe you are an incarnated demon lord who has forgotten about the past and was being attacked by a some demon rival who wants to defeat you so that he can claim the lord position you still hold but don't know about it? or maybe its the other way around, you come from an angelic past and the light that shines on you when you are sleeping its so bright that some demon noticed you and tried to attack you on your sleep?

Joking aside, i would tend to believe the second one is a possibility, since we are after all, spiritual beings, of course this could be true only if there truly are spiritual beings and heaven/hell etc. but that's for another story/thread hehe

Edited to add, i should stop reading so much manga stuff..

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Try to compare your wrist lines with the ones that are visible on wiredamerican's enhancement, if the lines look the same then the possibilities of that being your own hand are even bigger.

new topics

top topics

join