It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Leckie!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this ir the right forum to post this and if its not i would greatly appreciate mods moving to an appropriate forum thank!

any this is something i came across while reading ( and im not proud of doing it ) the sun!

"WAR LIES SHAME THEM ALL"

"Theres only one shock about the Government keeping their Cabinet discussions on invading iraq a secret. The fact that anyone thought they would ever make them public. There was as much chance as there is of us getting the truth over britains involvment in torture at guantanamo bay. This is a government who promised transparancy, but where the only thing we see right through is there dishonesty. They lied about WMD'S, about why we were invading, about it being " job done" once saddam was deposed."

it goes on and if anyone wishes me to type out the rest then let me know and i shall, i found it to be interesting that the sun would allow things of such nature. what are yuor views guys?? peace xx

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
what do ya all think of this. its been here a while but noone has said anything>>>
peace xx

join