It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Triggers Will Start The Beginning Of The End

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
On a global scale, all hell will break loose when Iran and Israel enter into a nuclear war and it will happen. Who fires first is anyone's guess.
My Question is : What happens if the Dictator in North Korea does,t share your God ?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty

Originally posted by Bombeni
On a global scale, all hell will break loose when Iran and Israel enter into a nuclear war and it will happen. Who fires first is anyone's guess.
My Question is : What happens if the Dictator in North Korea does,t share your God ?

He doesn't. Don't forget China and Russia too.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My guess is that we would most likely fight over oil. At some point when we start running out of oil reserves in the world some country will attack one of the countries with a large percentage of the remaining oil and then someone else would attack to prevent them from taking all that oil, then it would escalate until we have a world war on our hands.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

We could never predict how a World War would begin. WWI started because of an assassination. Any one of these may trigger the END:

- A piracy act spills over another nation
- Pakistan and India's relations could escalate beyond today's
- Iranian issue may escalate
- Mexican drug mafia violance spilling over into Phoenix, AZ
- Space race to the moon could turn into a violent race to claim the higher ground

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm thinking in could be N Korea, i posted a response in a thread about NK and the reply scared me, He said we should stop the missle launch just to "draw a line in the sand", NK has between 2-6 nukes (est) and an arsenal of Bio-weps, do you really want to taunt this guy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join