It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Breeding Characteristics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Out of curiosity that was piqued talking to a co-worker of mine, I thought I would pose this question here. If someone was say, to have been "tampered" with so to speak, what characteristics would you look for in them. To shed some light on why I would bring this up, my co-workers son is an oddity in as far as his family type.

He is 6'4 ( the rest of his family as far back as anyone can remember hasn't broken 5'8), as well as 34 years old and I, as well as many others would say he is pushing 21, 22 at best. Aside from these, there are some normal things that can just be explained as the human body, an amazing immune system, the kid has never been sick, as well as he was in a car accident a year ago that was bad enough he was told he would never walk again, yet there is almost no sign on injury aside from some minor scar tissue in the spine area. The strangest thing of note to me is that his eyes are two different colors, green ringed outside and blue on the inside, I have watched them change colors, but that may be due to light etc.

The weirdest part of this is that, his mother told us a story once that when he was almost a year old, that she "rebuked a demon" that was standing over his crib. The "demon" she described was tall and of a greenish/brown color with some horns. That was the best description we could get as she stopped talking about it.

Not that I'm claiming "alien crossbreeding omg!1" I'm somewhat curious as to what others think, myself I think he won the top prize in the genetic sweepstakes as I would love to look far younger than I was along with all the other bonuses

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

Actually, he sound more like a so called Real Life-Vampire, to me. But he can also "just" have very good genes. Best thing to do, though, is to ask him instead of speculate. Speculation put people to the stake in the older days.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

I think I can associate with this.

I look different to all my family.
I'm the tallest in my family on both sides.

My great grandfather and my uncle on my Dads side are tall.

My grandad is 5.6, my Dad is 5.7, my mum 5.4. All muy uncles are all 5.6/5.7. The rest none of them are over 5.8 either

All my counsins are small too. my tallest cousin is 6foot, but he got that on his fahter side.No relative to me.

I'm totally different to all my family. I have psychic abilties, my body heals really fast. I have been knocked down, I had menitjitis, measles and mumps, chick pox, serious virus infection, unjurys to head when I was small after hitting concrete ground, I injured my back a year ago and it's all healed up now.

When I was very young, I could attract people towards me. I still do. But I can relate to alot of the kid you describe I think.

new topics

join