It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globe on George Bush (43)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Globe Magazine

JUST weeks after leaving the White House, depressed and paranoid George Bush is suicidal, insiders fear. In a blockbuster world exclusive, sources tell GLOBE the ex-President is boozing up a storm - and reveal why he is terrified of Barack Obama and his own wife Laura.

Well .. Do you think that the rag 'GLOBE' is getting it right?
Mostly they don't, but once in a while these tabloids do.

I believe he is drinking. Heck .. I think he did before he left the White House. Wouldn't blame him. Even a non-alcoholic would be tempted to drink after all that stress.

Depressed? Sure. Lots of guys who retire or are layed off get depressed.

Paranoid about Obama? Maybe. Bush knows the dark dealings of DC and the shadow gov't. But he probably also understands that Obama is just a tool and doesn't have the real power to do anything substantial to him.

Paranoid about the REAL powers is more like it. And he should be.

Paranoid about Laura? Doubt it. The magazine in the supermarket checkout said he was worried about her 'tell all' book. I highly doubt it will be a 'tell all'.

Suicidal? Now THAT has the makings of a conspiracy. Bush is out. He is no longer the useful tool that he was. He's now a drinking ex-president with nothing to do. The powers that be might want to be rid of any possible leaks or problems coming from him. So they leak to the tabloids that he is suicidal. So when Bush commits 'suicide' .. everyone points to the tabloids and says it was expected. No one checks to see if he was whacked by those really in charge.

Then again .. it could all be just the usual supermarket tabloid bunk ....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He probably drinking and depressed because there is a black man coming to the Bohemian Club this year.

Maybe Paraguay is now refusing Bush his sanctuary there when the hammer starts to come down on the war crimes he and his ilk have committed the last 8 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then again .. it could all be just the usual supermarket tabloid bunk ....

Yep, I'd be very worried if we spend our time trying to validate tabloids. The tabloid plays into the 'wishful thinking' of Bush-hating in hopes of making a buck. His days of depression should be over however, it's no longer 'his fault' but rather Barack's. I'm more inclined to think he'd send Mr. Obama a sympathy postcard from the 9th hole of the Shadow Creek Golf Course rather than hiding in the shadows wishing he were still president. God bless both of them, may they find peace among all the noise we make.

So...how about that Obama Gay Scandal on the front page of their magazine?

Globe Magazine cover

[edit on 27-2-2009 by saint4God]

new topics

join