It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charting the Free Markets -- free yea right...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, there is a conspiracy here ...
and the stock everyone is not looking at is FRE and FNM
* Draw a line across the tops over the last month or so...
* Draw another across the bottoms same time period...

do you see a triangle .... ? notice where the right legs of the triange
cross ... March First or Second right....

ok, to prove my point ... lets wait till March first or second and
watch these stocks shoot straight up ... or straight down... they haven't
told me which way just yet... that will be in a couple of more days...

and if it is as they say .... then how can I predict the future... its all Mark to Market right.... wrong.,... its a snow job ... a ponzi scheme...
--
I would get called in on the carpet If I was to show you how they are doing it... also watch the closing and opening prices of your stocks... you are losing a penny or two and there aint a damn thing you can do... it just vanishes without a trade....
sorry for the hack ... clearified below - I hope

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I am not quite sure what exactly you are alluding to here. Are there charts or anything you can produce to show this triangle? What are these stocks?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

You're going to have to provide some sources and some more explanation as to what you're alluding to. It isn't that no one believes what you're saying. It wouldn't surprise me at all, but it is going to be very difficult to understand your position with such little information.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He has a very limited understanding of Technical Analysis and is pissed because he's losing money when the market moves out of the support and resistance levels that he has predicted, thus causing him to lose money.

Its basically just a rant claiming that the entire world economy must be a fix... because his analysis didnt work.

You do realise that TA cannot work on stocks which have fundamental movements, right? FRE and FNM are all but bankrupt and nationalised. They have no value, you cannot trade them; hence they aren't standard stocks that respond to supply-demand economics.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot

do you see a triangle .... ? notice where the right legs of the triange
cross ... March First or Second right....

ok, to prove my point ... lets wait till March first or second and
what these stocks shoot straight up ... or straight down... they haven't
told me which way just yet... that will be in a couple of more days...

I guess we have to wait until March 2nd. On March 1st the stocks won't move even a bit!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Quite the contrary - Ive been taking what you chumps have been giving.
- - -
do you know the difference between diamonds and cut glass...?
FRE - FNM are as good as it gets... they are better than US DOLLARS
that are on sale - big time ... but your young ... you'll learn in time

---

I've been short most of the major plays - because I understand technical charting ... I just got rushed through the thread after starting it and screwed it up.

the sideways triange represents lower tops and higher lows ... these are timing mechanisms in the markets ... they put the ones in the know to action at certain time periods in the charts .... falling wedge or rising wedge ... these wedges are falling wedges which would suggest that a counter trend is in store for early March time frame.
in the next day or so ... we will have a spike with no trades that will tell us which way the market maker is going to go with the wedge break up or down. lately they have been head fakes ... to make the technical traders work a little harder..... let me see if I can dig up some charts for you....
and boy - Ive trading before you were born ... sorry for hack post ... but I'm very busy person and I use this site to record my thoughts mostly on the real life we are suppose to be living but aren't and its because of crap like this The Free Markets .... if we let this stand ... there is no more retirement folks... yall know this right. you see they have you in 401K's and IRA's they know where you are and they harvest those accounts two ways... first they sell the winners and they buy the losers... you lose...
secondly they crash the markets every 10 or so years so you couldnt possibly retire... they have killed all the unions except for theirs.... they have imported so many voices into this land that no one can be heard any longer thus no coherent direction can be established ... without their control.... in the context of you retiring .... from working for a living... most of us here ATS work for a living so we require a fair negoitation which isnt there anymore since the UNions are busted... so good luck on saving for retirement what inflation doesnt steal the free markets will.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok, as predicted we have a zero trade spike to the up direction ... FRE .46 ... and look at fridays close of .44 ... and look at the open bid
of .4196 cenets ... with a loss of only .0004 thousands ... which does not equal a loss of 0004% but some were around 10% ... where did the money go .... ? the math does not add up --- but to continue the prediction.... the spike up equals either str8 up or str8 down ... lately they have been going in opposite directions ... lets see if it collapses futher ... common sense says . wow what a bargan .... but the spike says its going to get better ... wait ... I say 40 cents is good enough... let me have a few thousand .... for a sure loss.... buy on the open at .40cents.... and lets watch ... if its not rigged .. how can I predict it...?

top topics

join