It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to touch the aura?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
it's great to build up your energy during meditation or qi gong or nature or whatever - then make a nice psi ball and ... actually touch your own aura.

there are only few informations on this, though i think it's worth a thread to share some informations. So, actually i have problems cause i sometimes have a small sort of pain where i focus my energy. This seems unhealthy or even dangerous, but maybe my drained aura can't experience the flow of energy without pain?

Furthermore, there is a sound, a bit like tinitus, that i hear in deeper states of meditation. This also puzzles me, though i am in control of the sound.

I heard, that there is a sound in meditation, but does it sound similar to tinitus?

(not a native english speaker)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
the sound you hear in your meditations can well be attributed to the vibration of your physical and or spiritual body. (lower frequency for the physical, higher for the spiritual)

As for actually touching your aura, I've no idea. I know that moving your hands in a circular motion, each hand going in the opposite direction) can get a feeling of magnetism going on. But I don't know if that's "feeling" the aura or not

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

So the vibrations are damn spiritual cause the sound is like the the last key of the piano...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You should check out some OOBE threads, I think the sound is the raising of your vibration. I can get it pretty loud and close to an OOBE, but haven't yet been successful.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I read at least into some of them, but never saw that you get this sound before OBE. Do you have some links, it sounds interesting. thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum
reply to post by blujay

I read at least into some of them, but never saw that you get this sound before OBE. Do you have some links, it sounds interesting. thanks

Of course man, check this pdf over a OBE class:
www.med.wayne.edu...

The sound is natural. Dont worry about it.
Its the source calling for you to find him

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Thanks and peace to you too, whoever you are

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I know that moving your hands in a circular motion, each hand going in the opposite direction) can get a feeling of magnetism going on. But I don't know if that's "feeling" the aura or not

I know what you mean, i personally believe it is making a psi ball. i have also been told it is the push and pull of the ying and yang. I just discovered i could do it one day when watching tv. Now i practice it and get it about 3 feet apart. Still trying to figure out what to do with it though.
Its nice to hear you talk of it and describe it the EXACT same way as I do with other people.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I know that moving your hands in a circular motion, each hand going in the opposite direction) can get a feeling of magnetism going on. But I don't know if that's "feeling" the aura or not

I know what you mean, i personally believe it is making a psi ball. i have also been told it is the push and pull of the ying and yang. I just discovered i could do it one day when watching tv. Now i practice it and get it about 3 feet apart. Still trying to figure out what to do with it though.
Its nice to hear you talk of it and describe it the EXACT same way as I do with other people.

Thats the beginning of TK (telekinesis)... understand flow, understand
motion.

Check the "Everyone is a psychic" thread from DaMod...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You can do it!

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
thanks so much for the push and confidence. its been a crazy year in discovering a lot of things i can do. i can see auras now. it just took a lttle practice. i also believe everyone can do it. everyone. what are the advantages in your opinion of doing these things?

ahhh im getting this now...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Still trying to figure out what to do with it though.

Well, you can touch your aura then

Just move your hands in an extremely slow motion over your body. Especially over the chakras. Visualize a light that comes out of your hand and goes into your body. See a constant flow of energy. It should have the same colour as the chakra has.

Eventually you will feel a tickle inside your body, maybe a warm sensation, or a pain, as i wrote above (don't know yet if it's good or bad).

Also you might actually see the inside of your body, your heart, your womb or brain. Visualize that your brain lights up with a blue (or white) net of lights. Feel it in the inside of your head. Hold your hand over your forehead, during the visualization.

So, that was what i meant with "touch your aura". You can play with all visualization and body parts or sensations. Then it becomes very useful, cause you learn how you can balance your energy body.

Actually i learned how to sing through this exercise. I saw my own vocal chords and my voicebox . Then i moved them separately, then i produced a sound and so i discovered my singing voice

Mind bending, i totally recommend this technic. Furthermore, it's the beginning of Reiki. Sometimes i do it on my girlfriend and she has a whole lot of sensations

Ah, one warning: Before you do it, do some proper meditation and breathing exercises. You also should be competent in visualization. Why?

Cause if you do it too light-heartedly i suppose you will ruin your inner talent to play with you energies.

You should read a bit into the theory of visualization and astral body, though this might be a different thread.
Anyway, it helped me a lot when i realized that matter really is an illusion. The positive loaded atom core and the negative loaded elektrons that circle the core are so far away from each other... And what is between core and elektron? Qi

After some time of meditation you should be able to see the atom and the qi energy that is inside. Then, after some time you eventually will be able to manipulate the illusion we call matter

Peace n love

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Man, how do you see auras ??

edit to say, it's nice that people discover this great world of love and light. Recently, it was the same with me - keep rolling

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim

Thats the beginning of TK (telekinesis)... understand flow, understand
motion.

[]´s
RP

TK is too far for me right now. Maybe in one year, when i am qi gong trainer and can heal you with my energy, then, maybe, i will start TK

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
People learn TK in 2-4 months after discovering PSI or CHI.
My case was 3 months, but i´ve seen testimonials of people
moving the psiwheel in 2 weeks....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yeah, maybe you are right

I read the "Everyone..." thread -awesome! And maybe i give it a try
Though Tk to me seems too much like an annoying arrogance: "Look, i can move this..." I simply love the idea of reiki to heal (!) others, and yourself with the energy. It feels right, when you know what i mean.

Nevertheless, the muscle wants to be trained

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Man, how do you see auras ??

edit to say, it's nice that people discover this great world of love and light. Recently, it was the same with me - keep rolling

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Wachstum]

it was really easy. i can see my own the best, but i can see other peoples just by relaxing my eyes, and un-focusing them just a bit. at first it looks like a white form around a person, then as yuo practice it more, and look in the mirror and try it, you just get better, and better, and see colors. I can always see it better if i meditate, but once you get it, its so simple. I would start off by placing your hand in front of a white wall, or looking in a mirror with a white wall behind you and just relax and unfocus your eyes, then you will see it. Thanks for the reply on the touching of your aura, i think that is another step in how to heal it as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I know what you mean. It is a very faint white glow that surrounds the skin only one millimeter... do you mean this? Are you sure that it's not some kind of eye trick while unfocussing the eyes? Not that i want to become fishy, but maybe you have seen something that proves that what you see is real?? Kind of a sickness as a black vision or thing like this?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

well the reason i know it isnt some mind trick, i actually thought thats what it could be, is it doesnt conform to hair, or clothing when i see it. for example if i have on a hooded sweatshirt, i dont see the glow around the hood. i see it around my head very profoundly. i dont see the same kind of "glow" when i look at certain objects either. Believe me, i tested out a bunch of different things, myself with different clothes on as well. Now i am starting to see some color when doing it, and its different with each person i see, or atleast the color is in different places when i see it on different people.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Quite impressive abillity

You should explore this a bit. Maybe: What kind of people have what colour?
Does your aura perception change with your mood, or state of meditation?
What about animals?
Are you able to see changes in the colours, f.e. when people change their mood. content, angry, sad?
Can you foresee peoples feelings, or even thoughts?
Do the colours distinguish between "good" and "bad" people?
Changes with weather?
Can you see colours on objects? Do you see colours in churches, temples, or mosques? Does the auras of churchgoers change?
Have different body parts different colours?

big thing

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Quite impressive abillity

[qutoe What kind of people have what colour?

well people who are angry ive noticed have small auras, people who are happy have a larger aura, especially around their heads.

Does your aura perception change with your mood, or state of meditation?

well when i meditate my aura is much bigger afterwards. most of the time my aura is about 6inches to a foot high

What about animals?

i dont have any animals, so i havent studied their auras yet.

Are you able to see changes in the colours, f.e. when people change their mood. content, angry, sad?

yes, sometimes. when people get mad, their aura definately changes.

[quote)Can you foresee peoples feelings, or even thoughts?

i read people really well, i just know when they have something on their mind and im a big problem solver, so i get it out of them.

[quotepDo the colours distinguish between "good" and "bad" people?

well "bad" people have a smaller aura than the good

Changes with weather?

no nothing with that.....yet

Can you see colours on objects? Do you see colours in churches, temples, or mosques? Does the auras of churchgoers change?

yes the aura of churchgoers changes, especially with my father,he has a weak arua and when he returns from church its bright and big

[quote[Have different body parts different colours?

not that i have noticed yet. but im still learning.

once again, im just a beginner. but i'll post more as i progress

big thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join