It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Family Roof Hit by Falling 6lb Piece of Metal with 2 Drill Holes Falling from the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of strange stuff still going on in our skies.

A Dallas, Texas family got a rude surprise when they came home Wednesday. They discovered a gaping hole in their roof, another hole in a bedroom and a chunk of metal on their kitchen floor. It was described as a 6-pound piece of metal with two drill holes in it. A police spokesman said the chunk hit with enough velocity to break through the roof and second floor. Rosalina Perez found it when she came home from work. She said it crashed through her ceiling narrowly missing her daughter's bed and then kept going into the kitchen. Officers are baffled about its origin. They even had a biohazard team test it for radioactivity, it tested negative. Earlier this month, a big fiery object was observed streaking across the Texas sky. Aviation officials speculated that the flaming object could be "space junk" from the collision of two satellites over Siberia. )

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information

There's another thread on ATS from 16th Feb about loud sonic booms in Dallas.

I was also reading yesterday (somewhere) about a loud roaring sound in the skies over San Diego and a local TV station showing video of strange lights in the sky.

Then there's yet another plane crash landing in Holland yesterday.

It seems as if there's something new reported every day about noises, lights, debris and planes crashing.

What is going on in the skies? Anyone got any rational explanations that can explain that it's all just a huge coincidence?

Edit to add link to aerial video of roof damage

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm wondering how much of this can really be explained by the collision of the satellites, I would assume (although perhaps incorrectly) that NASA and other foreign space agencies would be able to figure out roughly when and where the debris from these satellites are going to fall. I would think that If something large and metal fell through my house that I would make sure that somebody knew where it came from so I would know who to sue.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Winsor]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I forgot to mention about the piece of metal that crashed through a roof in NJ, a couple of weeks ago. The picture of that one had a hexagon looking hole in the middle and I think the official explanation ended up being that it had come from a rail track. How could a piece of rail track fly high enough into the air to come crashing through a roof and then be too hot to examine for 30 minutes?

This new piece of metal, in Dallas, says it has 2 drill holes but doesn't say what shape they are. Wonder if it's similar/same as the NJ piece?

Edit to add link to photo of the Dallas falling metal. Now I just need to find the photo of the NJ piece. Anyone else got a link for that one?

Found a pic of the NJ one! Shame we can't see the top of the Dallas one to compare the holes properly and see how similar they are.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Doesn't look like something that re-entered athmosphere. Maybe plane or something within the athmosphere?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The NJ one was explained, a business about 200 yards away somehow launched a piece of metal by accident.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Yes. The NJ case was a part off an industrial wood chipper. I broke off the machine and flew about 200 yards into the roof of a warehouse.

join