It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Larry King been silenced on talking about UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi all, just wondering what your views are. Its been a long time since Larry King had anyone on his show talking about UFO's.
Its a pity really because the previous few shows about UFO's were exciting and interesting.Im just wondering has he been silenced by the Government on speaking about this topic?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I doubt he has been silenced, since the Government clearly endorsed his previous "pro UFO" shows that basically made you look stupid if you were a skeptic.

He's just awaiting orders to proceed with stage II.

[edit on 26/2/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I believe that important channels like CNN are under US govt mind control and their brains are manipulated to only show and speak what the US govt wants them to. I am not openly claiming that Larry King's mind is being manipulated, but just hinting at a possibility.

So if the govt does not want the topic to be discussed on TV, then it wont be!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don't think it's as black and white as the above replies imply.

Larry King appears to be fairly anti-globalist, considering he gave the President of Iran a full hour-long interview,at a time when much of the American establishment was pushing for war.

I liked his UFO coverage and I don't think it's prep for a fake alien invasion or whatever. He did a show on UFOs disabling nuclear weapons, very interesting. He seems to be pushing the line that off-world craft are benevolent...

Jeez... who knows... just thought I'd put a counterpoint to the depressors. I am very wary of anyone on ATS pushing the "THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL, resistance is futile, give up all hope" angle.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Larry usually does a good show, ask the guest proper questions related to what or where things happened to them. Its when they take phone calls from idiots who talk about having their orifices violated that the show gets side tracked, Let the guest talk ole Larr ,

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunterireland
Hi all, just wondering what your views are. Its been a long time since Larry King had anyone on his show talking about UFO's.

It's been what, all of six months?

Perhaps he's also been silenced from talking about the Manendez Brothers; it's been years since he's talked about them!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
thanks for the reply guys, hopefully he will bring up the topic again on his show in the near future.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I highly doubt he has been silenced, more the fact that UFOs and associated phenomena are not, or do not appear to be, flavour of the month anymore. Just my two penn'worth!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've said before that I foresee the day when alleged aliens or visitors will be guests on Larry King. I would prefer he was the first host compared to many others. His show seems to be on the fence and doesn't freak people out over it. He might be part of some very slow disclosure process.

I find the really old disclosures coming out as boring as-if some reruns and would much rather be brought up to speed.

Larry King silenced? I doubt it. But I don't think he says anything he isn't already told to say. In a way, I somehow see Larry King as the alien/host himself. That would be an interesting disclosure.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I've said before that I foresee they day when alleged aliens or visitors will be guests on Larry King.

Well they better hurry up and get here because Larry's gettin up there in years. They've been replaying past UFO episodes on CNN and replayed an episode last month.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The producers create the topics according to what will give the show the highest ratings. hint hint (not UFOs).

Some of you fellow oldies may remember this, but actually until recently, there was`nt much UFO/Alien stuff on the big news stage at all.
But things have changed and we`re lucky to have actual weekly series, and History channel specials and documentries devoted to UFOs. (all we had was Project Bluebook as a weekly bunk series in the late 70`s)

Times have changed.

Sheesh, I remember when Coast to Coast used to be great to listen to. Now most of it is all crap. LOL

new topics

top topics

join