It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish ufo coverup - leaked video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Here is one interesting video from Finland:

Video info says it is leaked video from minister of interior of Finland. Fake or not?

I acquired this video from my cousin who thought this was funny, because of his young age he might have not taken this very seriously. His mother has worked for government but I'm not quite sure of her position.

I didn't bother to translate the image editing part of this video, since it doesn't have anything interesting information, but I pointed out few key phrases.

There is just very small chance of this video being some kind of inside joke of Ministry of Interior, but knowing Finland's history of "UFO" cover ups it might very well be real thing. I find it funny how this ministry staff has had image editing lessons about removing UFO's from pictures, like it is very common and normal thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
too bad it's already gone! I wish you had a copy of the vid... can you describe any of what the video was?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
aww dammit, the videos gone already, i bet that it was extremely revealing, will have to do a search and find it again guys. lets get to it
peace

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Darn I want to see
Nothing ever happens here so I'm hyped up!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wow, its already gone.

Heres what the description reads if you couldnt see it. I didnt get a chance to watch it, i just saw this description on google video.

EDIT: I need to wake up. Still early here, didnt see i made a repost!

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Lombardy Inn]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You don't really see much more than this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d94be7a342ce.png[/atsimg]

They just zoom in and muck around with the image.

I should ad also that I didn't listen to the audio if there was any...not much help I know...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Video and user account are deleted.

I hope somebody will upload video again..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
hmmmm i might again know something about this case its part of an Viestintä Laitos investigation, some finnish ppl might think why does these investigate it well its allso part of the Finnish military intelligence service what so many know little of

top topics

join