It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood is about to desensitize you (again)... The Road.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
But the movies today have more and more Illuminati / Sun Pyramid symbolism in them.

I can show you thousands upon thousands of examples.

Now they are even making a Big Budget movie about the Illuminati, and I wonder why.
(Angels & Demons)

All these Masonic symbols are everywhere... and the public is completely oblivious to them. But people here on ATS can spot them.

Look at this movie...

We all know the Wizard of Oz has some Occult symbolism in it... or at least we should... but what about the WIZ (1978)?

They enter some kind of portal with three pyramids on the other side...

They see some kind of possible ritual when they enter?

The Twin Towers are connected...

A flash of light...

Then a red light...

and pyramids turn to red...

Now there is something going on in this movie... But if this is completley normal to you... then so be it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was surprised not to see any trailers on this movie prior to its release today.

Echelon Conspiracy

This is based upon real information:

Nicky Hager Global Surveillance system

Additional information on this project are found here:

ECHELON intercept station at Menwith Hill, England

Then the typical Wiki link:
Wiki Link

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
The book is absolutely brilliant and one of the best-written works that I've ever come across. I have read it five times in the past 2 years or so and know many passages almost by heart.

I cannot see how it would make a good movie, however. Movies are by their nature plot-driven. The brilliance of The Road does not lie in its plot -- the plot is simple, almost non-existent in a sense. The excellence of the book is in its peculiar, verging-on-genius-level use of language and its evocation of a ruined, desolate world. The book also feastures the inner life and ruminations of the father as he travels along the road: his memories, his impressions, fears, concerns about the boy and the future, and so on. All of this takes place silently and I cannot see how it would translate well to the silver screen at all.

Thus, despite my great and abiding respect for McCarthy's book, I very much fear the movie will be terrible: a dull, plodding sepia-toned piece of visually oriented gartbage that over-emphasizes the few scenes of actual action in the story and downplays the subtlties that make the book such a masterpiece (well-deserving of the Pulitzer prize that it received).

Couldn't agree more. The Pulitzer prize winning book by possibly the greatest living American writer has nothing to do with desensitization of the public. Read the book.

CJ

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join