It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspirational speeches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just thought people here might get a kick out of this video i stumbled upon on you tube the other day. Most things I can watch and not think twice about, but these two videos im about to show really struck something in me. I'd be interested to hear others take on the videos. What they meant to you (if anything) If they invoked any kind of thoughts or emotions.

The first one is really good and if you break it down the message sent is very moving in it's own way.

And this one is more for the music for me than anything else. The music pinned with the general message proves pretty moving for me. Ignore the fact it's from a T.V. show and pay more attention to the message being delivered.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is one more I wanted to put on here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Also if anyone else has some inspirational video's or sayings theyd like to add, I'd love see them

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you for making this thread here. I very much wish that everyone could take a break from the hatred and division and doom and gloom for just a mere minute, and watch this video. It's only pictures to music.
I don't know how to find adequete words, because maybe there aren't any, when I attempt to describe this deep religious and spiritual feeling I got from it, which transcends what we immediately associate with those words.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Continued From my previous: Watch these in order. Will make you weep for the advancement of man.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
......And just one more!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sorry about this, guys.....This thread got me on an inspiration tear, and I can't stop myself from digging up more and more. It's like, everytime I do, I feel physically lighter and lighter.

www.youtube.com...

andwww.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
thanks for adding the video's. I have not got a chance to watch them all just yet but i promise to do so after I get out of class. Economics professor throws a fit if he see's me watching videos during his lectures :p

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Watched all your videos now, sorry for the delay, had an exam in economics so ive been busy with that. Pretty good videos all around.

new topics

top topics

join