It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Tired of ridiculous threads like these. Really. you don't know how many of these have been pushed through here in the name of histrionics.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
LOL.

OH GREAT.

I have a prediction, that will occur, most definetly.

There will be no photos released.

I have a post-prediction.

Drugs.

link   
Apparently no one saw my edit

s703.photobucket.com...

link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

link   
Here's the link on photobucket. It wasn't hard to find.

s703.photobucket.com...

link   
Make certain wherever you post the pics that you own the rights to them in case it disappears, and try to get some very clear shots of it from every angle, and get friends to do the same, including perhaps a few journalists before you get it examined.
But if it disappears, and the site owns your photos....

edit to add: I'd also consider after doing the above things, before any lab work, to find a ufologist you can trust who is interested.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
russianscientist thats a bit overkill no?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

No except that there are no scientists or people you can trust so you need to make certain before you attempt any of that that you and others have procurred many clear shots and that you have statements from them and that these are copied and put in different safety security boxes but not revealed to anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
are 9 out of 10 threads going to be like this now?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
russianscientist thats a bit overkill no?

yes ... if you do that noone will take you seriously ... you should contact someone that already studies this type of things and legit ...

and take some detailed HIGH DEF pictures ... take a camera with a friend...I dont know ...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All I see is 4 VERY blurry pictures of some metal object that could really be anything. How about you post pics of this "Object" that we can see clearly?

a clear photo so we can see the object would be great. I know you said that they were blurry "Because your camera sucks" SO just keep snapping untill you get clear photos. I doubt anyone can make anyreal analysis with these pictures.

Oh and also, I would imagine that after going through an ordeal like you claim there would be marks on your body. I mean things were inserted into your body after all! So lets see the pictures of the marks left by this ordeal. You said they were all over your body so its not like they are in a private area or anything. SO post those pics as well.

Thanks!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just for fun...

How about some larger images?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Looks like a purposefully blurry picture of a failed piston head from a lawnmower engine or something. I'm sorry to say that this is really proof of nothing whatsoever.

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm impressed you actually showed a picture lol. I can't make out anything about the "artifact" looking at your pics. How did you rip off a piece of robot without them noticing btw?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Looks like a purposefully blurry picture of a failed piston head from a lawnmower engine or something. I'm sorry to say that this is really proof of nothing whatsoever.

IRM

So true. I have asked that they repost with clear pictures because that is the only way we can tell what it is for sure. A blurry pic does NO GOOD. it is proof of nothing except the OP being a not so good photographer perhaps.

We are going to need clear photos of this "object" Along with pics of the marks left on the OP's body. After all, such an ordeal is bound to leave marks...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Uhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm still calling this a fraud.

I have a alien artifact, also, and it just so happens that the aliens are making deals with China recently and producing massive amounts of *Stainless Steel*.

See for yourself, I mean the zeta reticulan sentinels are getting cheaper and cheaper everyday.

link   
Just for the record I'm not trying to convince anyone here. I don't care if you think the photos are blurry or whatever. All I want is honest suggestions as to what to do with it. As for tonight, ill be trying to call c2c.

link   
Looks like you took the pictures when the camera was too close to the object?

Try and find a magnifying glass and use it to your advantage when taking the pictures, so the sensors don't go out of focus.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join