It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hoax or not,it did seem to be jumped on pretty quickly with some familiar posters which I can only gather as being not just here like the average member.
I now have seen recognisable names who are without no doubt here for disinfo or to try and throw people off of what could be.

One other point,whos to say an alien artifact cant be the same as manmade?Or more to the point some of so called manmade came via alien technology through one means or another.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think I know what this is chunyumotor.en.ec21.com...
Just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have a Samsung P1000 10MP and I do sometimes get slightly blurred pics.

On the back of your camera, press the little flower icon, press it so it switches to macro mode and you should get a better pic, just don't zoom in or put the camera to close without using macro mode as it will give you a bit more of a better pic.

Also take pics of the marks on your head please.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have been following this thread since it was posted, I have two coments, 1. I dont belive that E.T. technologie would be so archaic in its construction.
2. I think the manner in wich most reply's have tken place and the total lack of class is slightly disturbing, also I think posting garbage like this in an attempt to raise your point level is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Don't understand why my other post was removed but you must have misread my last post, I never ever claimed to ban this guy, just to warn because I've had the same treatment for violating the T&C.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Back in the late sixties at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana I use to dig in the base dump and find Minuteman missile parts that were discarded. I would raid them for solenoids and other useful stuff. This part looks like it would be right at home in one of those surplus assemblies somehow.

[edit on 2-26-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

since when did capacitors have motors in them . i got to admit thats what i thought it was at first then i noticed that the motor would be to big to fit into the assembled object . all looks a bit steam punk to me

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

i agree, i joined ats to search for evidence from intelligent people to help prove or disprove rumours that float around the world /web for my own peace of mind . i might not have been a member long or be a college graduate but i do appreciate the truth. unfortunatley posts like this seem to be getting more common. also i am a little concerned with the amount of paranoia / near hysteria that is being whipped up by certain members. facts are facts opinions are best kept to one's self.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
I stand by my story regardless of what you guys think. When I finally crack this thing open I will post the pics of whats inside, then we will see if its a capacitor or not.

Russianscientist thx for the suggestions but tomorrow morning ill probably mail this to a university. Idc for money or fame.

Wait a second... the inside was shown... at least on photobucket

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

Yup ! The small electric motor did it for me.

And the replicators.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/2/26 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Earlier this morning I took the object to the University of Notre Dame's physics department, one of the professors took the item from me and promised he would analyze it. I just received an email from him about the results. He said the outer casing is titanium, the inner casing is gold, the center piece is composed of Thulium and holmium, and at one point during the test one of the tubes at the bottom started leaking cesium. The so called "tiny motor" also looked like a tiny motor to him as he wasen't able to get an analysis. He was able to take a tiny sample from each of the other parts without "removing any components or damaging it any further than it already has been" So there you have it. This will probably be my last post on here since no is taking me seriously, but listen to c2c tomorrow because I will try to call in and tell my story.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thread Closed Pending Staff Review.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join