It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The following events took place on Sunday February 22nd, 2009. I will take any kind of oath declaring this event to be true.

On Sunday around 5 pm est. while messing around on the computer, my entire room was suddenly lit up by this bright white light, I felt a strange tingling sensation all over my body and couldn't move my legs. The next thing I remember I was suspended in midair in a room populated by hundreds of tiny robots with various instruments. At this point I was completely paralized and couldn't even blink my eyes which were burning like crazy. That's when a small robot hovered towards my face, and sprayed some kind of liquid which made my eyes feel instantly better. I was surprised at the coincidence of the two events so I wondered if something was sensing my thoughts, and right after that some kind of voice said "of course". That immediately made me wonder "who are you?" which promply brought on the response "it's not for you to know". It was at this point when a small robot with tenticles crawled up my leg, and onto my stomach and proceeded to inject me with a needle. I felt euphoria for about 30 seconds and then I felt as if my mind was disconnecting from my body. What I saw next was the most incrdible thing any human has ever witnessed. All the robots in the room simultaneously lifted into the air and divided, multiplied, reassembled and combined into a humanoid form my size. It looked like a body with its skin removed, but had black and metallic parts instead of flesh, and no mouth, ears, or nose.

My consciousness was somehow transfered to this robotic body, and I destinctly remember making some kind of deal with whatever intelligence was communicating with me. The details of that deal however, are completely a blurr to me. All of this had taken place over a preiod of about 15 minutes. The first thing I remember after that was finally being inside my own body again, able to move around but still suspended in midair. Still inside the room but with the robots gone except for one very skinny one which can only be described as a floating, living, broom with multiple appendages. I started to thrash around like I was drowning, trying to get this thing away from me, and that's when i sensed a voice say "it's for your own good". It proceeded to stab me in different parts of my body, including one tubule which punctured my chest and pumped out this black tar-like material. I noticed various small objects attached to different areas of my body which this broom-like entity was removing at a brisk pace. I had very strange sensations and pains from strange parts of my body, and I had a pounding headache which made me reach for my right temple. Thats when I felt and grabbed some kind of cylindrical metallic object that was attached to my head. I quickly yanked it off and stuck it in my pocket. After they were done with me I immediately saw the same bright white light I saw before and I was instantly back in my chair in front of my computer. The clock read 7:11 pm, about an hour and 45 minutes longer than I expected I was gone. I reached in my pocket, and sure enough I still had the object I grabbed off my head.

I let my curiosity get the best of me so I tried breaking it open with a hammer and failed. I tried again with a long handle axe and cracked it open a bit, but I have finally gave up on trying. It weighs about 2 ounches, and makes a very strange high pitched sound when you hold it up to your ear. what should I do with it?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
1) take a picture of it,

2) and get a friend to proof read your story next time.

3) web cameras can be purchased for $15 brand new at the.. grocery store, here in the middle of nowhere (the capital of canada) so i'd imagine you'd be hard pressed to come up with an excuse for not being able to "document" your artifact.

4) this isn't harry potter so discovering something "magical" isn't just something you tell your friends to look cool, so please go to your local news station and tell them you are going to be coming to them with a professor from your local university.

5) go to your local university and ask them if they are willing to look at what you have

6) profit, fame, and whatever else you want, if it is truly extra terrestrial you will be famous and rich.

7) on the off chance this is a fabricated story, please go away and don't come back - I'm tired of reading poorly written stories that have.. no proof, followups, or point.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
what should I do with it?!?!?!

You should post pictures and video of it because that is really the only way anyone is going to take this thread seriously.

I hope that doesnt sound harsh but we do get tons of hoaxes and a big sign of a hoax is when they claimant says they have something incredible but for one reason or another never post the pictures that they claim they can post later.

So with all due respect, Post pics of this mysterious object for us. Not only will it help us take this thread seriously it will help your credibility and I must admit I doubt you already, If I had a nickel for everytime some one joined this site just to make a hoax thread I would be a rich man. If this is a hoax you are not the first and you will not be the last. If this is a hoax you will be banned and you will just have wasted YOUR time. We ALWAYS find out if it is a hoax so dont think you are going to fool anyone because you WONT.

The most common reason that a hoaxer gives for not being able to post a picture is that first we have to wait a few days because they dont have access to their camera cable then a few days later it mysteriously dissapears and we have to wait untill they go buy a new one and eventually the hoaxer just dissapears.

I REALLY suggest that you post pictures and video of this object and any marks on your body left by this experience as evidence, otherwise this thread will be considered a hoax by the majority of members and concequently torn to shreds... Please do your self a favor and post those pictures my friend.

and I apologise if I seem harsh here I just dont like hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

This has got to be one of the more interesting stories we get here on ATS

[edit on 25-2-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here is what you need to do, for suspension of disbelief,

1) posting it here with pictures containing evidence of the story sequence

2) GO TO A UNIVERSITY AND APPROACH THEM WITH YOUR STORY AND OBJECT - I'm sure they would be willing to at least talk to you, stop a physics TA in the hall or something ask if they have a geiger counter, is it radioactive?

3) Don't use ATS as your "research" method, this site is full of people with too much time on their hands (like myself); these people are prone to being "me too" when they see something interesting, veracity, sourcing and followups don't really mean as much as getting a piece of the spotlight.

4) Use ATS to report, not to research - because if you do go to a university and they prove what you have is real, and fancy, and whatever. Then we will finally have gained something real and useful out of this site. And we might have a news article here before it goes into real world media.

5) Please, for the love of science, if you are making it up, just man(or woman) up and admit it. I've yet to see anyone admit they lied. Come on it's the internet, who cares if you lied, it would be a change of pace to see an admission for a change.

(even that one fellow who was talking about hoaxing people in one thread, then hoaxed people in another thread and nobody bothered to read my post stating that he said he was going to do it).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
WOW! That's quite an "event". I can't imagine what I would have done - besides freak out, of course.

Anyway, You really need to take a picture of this object and post it here. Maybe someone can identify it. What could it hurt? Besides, you know what everyone is thinking if you don't post the pic, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

OK I'll give him/her a chance to respond to some of the questions already posted.

Sharpens long pointy sharp objects on his desk as he contemplates various means of torture.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by Davood

This has got to be one of the more interesting stories we get here on ATS

[edit on 25-2-2009 by xynephadyn]

Interesting maybe... but factual it is not.

The OP needs some pictures of his wounds and the artifact if he wants to be taken seriously at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Its not going to matter I dont think. If this really occurred and you just posted this instead of taking pictures and getting witnesses (friends and family even) but people you trust to also examine it take pictures of it, and write up a report, and then find an independent lab you trust not to be connected (they don't exist) this item will be gone. Try to take all the measures you can to record this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

I know other members are saying in too, but.. Please show us a picture here. If you need help posting the image, just ask anyone around here to help you out.

Or, you can simply upload the picture here;

photobucket.com...

register an account there, and you should be able to upload.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No matter how detailed or interesting your story is, no matter what oaths you're prepared to take, etc...you really need to be better prepared before posting stories you claim to be true on ATS.

I've seen threads like this go on for 5 pages or more with people repeating "get a photo, get a photo, get a photo..." You've had about 4 days now to get a photograph of this object. If this is true, most people would have taken a picture of the thing once they came to terms with what happened, or they would have not mentioned anything until the story could be presented with indisputable proof.

I'll consider this fiction and will check back in a day or so with an open mind. But what can I really add without more to go on other than a story?

So what should you do with it? Take a picture, or petend you didn't mention it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Everyone relax I have photos, simply didn't know I could include one. How do you do that exactly?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
pics or no tips ...

thats how everything works ... first you need to take a picture ...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Everyone relax I have photos, simply didn't know I could include one. How do you do that exactly?

Go here: media.abovetopsecret.com...

Type in your ATS login details

Click upload and you're away!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Look me up on photobucket i have uploaded the pics. The images are kinda blurry because my camera sucks, but on the top photo you can see two protruding things which were sticking directly into my temple. The other thing is a penny. Its hard to describe the material inside... imagine magenetic felt-like material that doesnt burn?!?

s703.photobucket.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by qconspiracy]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

Edit - -

Redundancy

[edit on 25-2-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Look me up on photobucket i have uploaded the pics. The images are kinda blurry because my camera sucks, but on the top photo you can see two protruding things which were sticking directly into my temple. The other thing is a penny. Its hard to describe the material inside... imagine magenetic felt-like material that doesnt burn?!?

?? where ... I could not find the link ... thanx

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

What I saw next was the most incrdible thing any human has ever witnessed. All the robots in the room simultaneously lifted into the air and divided, multiplied, reassembled and combined into a humanoid form my size. It looked like a body with its skin removed, but had black and metallic parts instead of flesh, and no mouth, ears, or nose.

Hmmm, sounds EXACTLY like Stargate replicators to me!

And X-Files black goo no less!

I believe you - but thousands wouldn't!

IRM

[edit on 25/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Looks weird. Too blurry for me to make it out. Can you take more clear pictures somehow?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No why dont you just post the pictures here like was asked of you and like has been described.

Post your pics here or atleast post the link to your pictures.... AT LEAST!

With all due respect we dont really want to have to find your pictures and post them here for you.

Its not hard to embedd pics. Upload your pics here and then copy and paste the image code into the post.

Or you can link the page that they are currently visible on. Either way

[edit on 25-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join