It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn on Billy Meier (NEW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is the link to the new Michael Horn interview on c2c am. He talks about Billy Meier and his research.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
No offence but we dont care... Anything "new" on this guy is just the same old tiresome fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mr Meier is no doubt part of an alien game show. Somewhere there is a family of aliens sitting in a holographic viewing area laughing themselves silly at the lovely little tin foil decorated ray gun and other trinkets used to prove the Meier experience. Yes the aliens have played a cruel joke on Billy Meier.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's probably the same old tiresome stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
It's probably the same old tiresome stuff.

Add Jeff Ritzmann into this thread and you've got yourself one heck of an insurance seminar. Jeff, where are you buddy?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nothing is real about the Meier case except a few UFO
saucers that were filmed.

Only the people who know the real thing would swoop into action
and make the seen silly to avoid any good answers.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I thought all Billy has provided was proven to be a HOAX. They have showed where he has copied pictures from books for god sake. and the pictures he took while on a space ship... laughable!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi All,
MrRobarto, groingrinder, TerraX, NightVision, TeslaandLyne, Massgirl, etc.

Tell me, do you believe in the 2012 prophecies floating around?

Bye

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The only 2012 prophecies that the Illuminati might fear are
the exposure of ET lies to cover Tesla technology and that
is probably not one of the 2012 prophecies and more like
the disclosure everyone talks about but how will the government
stand up like Bernie Madoff and say the government was a cheat.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Bernie Madoff operation was more than that.

I know, because I personally know the guys who ran the operation.
There is more to it than the public will ever know.

If you buy into the 2012 hype, there is not much you can say about Meier.

Bye

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The only 2012 prophecies that the Illuminati might fear are
the exposure of ET lies to cover Tesla technology and that
is probably not one of the 2012 prophecies and more like
the disclosure everyone talks about but how will the government
stand up like Bernie Madoff and say the government was a cheat.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why would the guy lie? Why would he put his life in danger? From what read he wrote most of his information in German. Less then half the information is available in english. To be plain it would seem important to have all the info about what he is saying before making a rash judgement of this man.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Here Now]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
>To be plain it would seem important to have all the info
>about what he is saying before making a rash judgement of this man.

Oh no. Not in public. The public would get to know too much about the
secret economy. The world's economy has 2 sides. The Madoff operation was like a vacuum.

bye

Originally posted by Here Now
Why would the guy lie? Why would he put his life in danger? From what read he wrote most of his information in German. Less then half the information is available in english. To be plain it would seem important to have all the info about what he is saying before making a rash judgement of this man.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Here Now]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
world is full of idiots..same goes to this site too...sitting on ther asses all day at one place and deciding judging contemplating things with their idiotic mindset makes anyone with common intelligence laughable...i made this comment on those who havent studied properly the whole billy's case....no need to mention further..again it depends on how deep u go...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As I've gotten older, I've tried to avoid arguing in lieu of finding common ground and trying to humble myself. In this case, I just can't humble myself.

I am not trying to be mean, but I just have to say this, and I apologize in advance if I sound immature and crude:

I am so sick and tired of hearing people who say that every alien encounter is a fraud. If you think every alien encounter case is a fraud, then you might as well jump off a cliff, because you have no ability to use your own brain, you are being controlled (brain washed) by a morbid force. Stop and think for just one second... Is it really that far fetched that Pleadiens talk to earth humans? The answer is NO.

Why must everyone choose to be brain washed. Make a decision to stop being brain washed. Start looking at things objectively (meaning logically)... Stop using emotions to make decisions. Start using deductive reasoning. Stop trusting the establishment, and the skeptical idiots. Start using your brains.

new topics

top topics

join